Shingeki no Kyojin

Historia is the queen of my heart

We know, Ymir.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Annie

That looks like Erwin in a dress.

At least post a more feminine drawing of her.

She's a smelly

she is a queen, not your sexual object, you degenerate

Isn't that, I dunno
Sort of all the queenposting in general

Apologize. NOW.

Annie stinks.

lewd

ANNIE STINKS.

Mods are asleep
Post chinese cartoon characters you're unhealthily attached to

Reiner is so handsome.

Yes, of flowers

AE is best

>Annie is part of an oppressed, dangerous minority from a hated race
>has a hooked nose

Is Isayama /ourguy/?

Of lilac and gooseberries

Annie is 100% German.

Eren...

Finally /snk/ is dead.
I hope it stays this way for 3 weeks a month.

Is she Eren's prince?

Nice delusion here

you're being hasty, it isn't dead unless a general gets archived before the bump limit

Can we ban generals until spoilers week? This place is cancer incarnate.

It's just that the Americans aren't up yet.

I don't see how it's delusion to post a ship you like
if i remember right it did happen once but generals have been normal and frequent for quite some time

What's the matter? Did your thread get 404'd?

No, I just wanna have a nice discussion about the manga I enjoy without shipperfags shitting up the place with their autism.

Hansamu~

what do you want to talk about?

The more time it passes from chapter release there are less things to talk about.
And every single theory has been argued to death and beyond, so only autists like ourselves remain.
Though with the end of the anime we've been getting new blood and new points of view from new mangareaders.

everything has been talked to death, if you have a topic then post about it and we'll reply. instead of complaining

annie stinks

You start the discussion, then. I'll always be here to respond seriously.

Annie would never like the boy who tried to capture her so that SL could torture her death

If Annie was going to like anyone, it would be Eren.

user...

Things are more complicated than that, but she would never betray her dad for anybody though.

I realise there is no discussion to be had, that's why I'm saying we should ban the general. Still, we are at a point in the manga where theorycrafting is a thing again but the majority of posts is about which character stinks the most.

Anyway, I've been discussing with a couple friends who picked up the manga after S2 ended and they seem to think Zeke is cooking up something. It's pretty obvious that he has a secret agenda but what is it exactly? It wouldn't be far-fetched to think that Zeke could be working with Krueger plus it would explain why he wasn't so hesitant to sacrifice Dina. Kruger was the ultimate undercover double agent since everyone thought he was a Marley so it would make sense that being trusted by the Marleyan government is the easiest way to backstab them.

What I also never understood is what was Zeke doing inside Wall Rose in the first place. Obviously BR had no idea he was coming since they were visibly shocked when they saw him but what the fuck was his plan? Maybe it was explained later in the manga but it's been so long since I read it I could have forgotten it.

>It wouldn't be far-fetched to think that Zeke could be working with Krueger plus it would explain why he wasn't so hesitant to sacrifice Dina.
Yes it would be, considering if Zeke hadn't turned in Grisha, everything would have gone off without a hitch. Well, until Zeke actually got the coordinate, but that's another matter. In Kruger's eyes, the plan was already fine and needed no tweaking.

>What I also never understood is what was Zeke doing inside Wall Rose in the first place.
Someone posted this before but it basically boils down to that being BR's cue to hurry the fuck up by Zeke, which is why they were so scared when they saw him -- they would've had to continue their mission -- and revealed themselves.

>majority of posts is about which character stinks the most.
you're far from it, spamming is not the problem, shipping and shitposting is
besides there's always some talk once in a while, there is no need to go far as to ban the general when there's always something to talk about
> Zeke is cooking up something.
it sure looks like he his, he hates his dad for brainwashing, he would not approve of the brainwashing the marley is doing and the parents in eldia doing to their children
he has a plan, we don't know it yet, perhaps he is in contact with the 9th titan and is just waiting to turn the table sooner or later
>What I also never understood is what was Zeke doing inside Wall Rose in the first place.
it's been mentioned and talked about a lot that he was doing recon, seeing as to how his warriors didn't come yet he himself went to measure the enemy's power, taking their weapon too

oh fuck off you retard, you're the problem here, get a fucking life you dimwit

Sieg's motivations are weird. To me he's a huge hypocrite, but Isayama's making him out to be more aware than he is. There's something funny about him. I personally think he wants to be king over Eldians, but Eren's gonna kill that dream for him when he tells Sieg about the 145th's curse.

it will be pretty strange how people will think of him as a bad guy at the end of season 3 and when season 4 starts it will all look so contradictory as if isayama pulled it out of his ass

He's still a bad guy until he shows some decent motivations and takes some action of his own. 22 years he's had to live since sending his father off, and in the 12 of those years he's spent as a shifter and he's done fuck all with it except toss his shit at anyone Marley doesn't like.

Thay's why Reiner rushed the reveal without thinking too much about what he was actually doing.

Grim Reminder soon, lads.

>REINER! ARE WE DOING THIS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW?

Best moment of the series IMO. The way it all happens so quickly and without warning.

reiner reached his limit, his soldier and warrior persona were at his limit, he was injured by risking his life for people he was supposed to kill

Nah, animeonlys will know that he is Eren's brother and that somehow what he does has a reason behind it.

I've been thinking... after Bert and Reiner kidnapped Eren and Ymir, it would've been much easier for them had they fed Eren to one of those titans under the trees. They could convince that clueless person who just gained Eren's power to come with them. The SL didn't know how shifting powers were transferred by then, so it would've thrown them off too.

That may be the reason Marley sent Zeke over there but I still think Zeke had a plan of his own. I'm sure nobody told him "go to that village and turn everybody to fucking titans" so I can't help but think he did it on his own for some reason. Maybe he wanted to weed out someone? Why would he take the ODM gear when he knows his comrades are deep in enemy territory and they should know a lot more about this shit? BRA have been on this mission for over 5 years now which means something went wrong along the way, casually revealing yourself as the beast titan and wreaking havoc is too risky of a plan for the Marleyan government to execute.

Then the other titans would eat that person who just turned back into human form.

But seeing Sieg probably rushed his decision too, they both saw a possibility of going home that same day, as Bert said that only a few more steps were needed.
He just took the fastest way possible thinking that, somehow, by some kind of miracle, Eren would agree going with them.
He definetly wasn't thinking clearly.

Not if they retrieved them before that happened. They had their 3DMG, after all.

They didn't probably because they had too little information, what if the coordinator works different? They didn't want to mess up even more.

Well, Reiner was tossing titans at them, even Jean points out that he doesn't care if Eren gets eaten.

i thought the same too but that's not how the plot should've gone, maybe reiner was showing a bit a mercy but when shit went down he threw titans at them so someone might eat eren and then they can get him

they weren't 100% sure eren has the coordinate

You can try, but you won't get far.

I want to cum inside the queen.

Then they were just tossing a coin by taking Eren back? Sounds mighty irresponsible, Marley might have never got another chance if he was wrong and Eren just had the Attack titan.

What I love about Reiner's character is his constant struggle to remain sane through all this bullshit. His immense guilt has taken a major toll on his mental stability, throught the whole story he's trying to find some respite. For 5 years he had to pretend being a soldier and now that he's finally back from the mission his guilt has essentially turned him to a traitor so he has to pretend to be a Warrior. Seriously, Reiner cannot catch a fucking break here, his only options now are either be a vigilante fighting for what he believes is right or commit sudoku and end the suffering.

the season 3 basement reveals will sure make many disillusioned animeonlies drop it, especially those who never thought about things too much and just watched what they were given

yeah, reiner himself said that if eren doesn't turn out to be the coordinate then their mission hasn't ended

I'd post some decent fanart of Rico if there was any

>Eren just had the Attack titan
That's another titan in Marley's arsenal. It's not what they are looking for but it's atleast something.

When?

In the last panel of manga

Marley didn't have the attack titan, it was missing. Eren could only be the founding or attack.

It's secondary to retrieving his titan and they do give up on it when the situation turns desperate, but they did still want information from Eren specifically.

this titan sp00ked me along with the one that was hiding behind a tree waiting to make a move

It's creepy that the titans do seem to have some vestige remaining of human intelligence

>That's another titan in Marley's arsenal.
no, attack titan was missing

Why are they using sticks to eat?

No, learn to count, we still missing a 9th.

Yes but taking him back would mean "another titan in Marley's arsenal". What is it you don't understand?

Retard, the attack titan was missing. Marley lost it before they send the shifters to the wall

But Eren had the attack titan. If BR managed to take Eren back then Marley would've got it from Eren. That's what I am saying.

Why don't we just call the Attack Titan as the Attack on Titan so that it matches with the title?

They never had the attack titan. The ninth titan is in their possession but its use is being kept a secret from the readers.

learn to read, 9th being missing is another case, we're talking about the attack titan missing, kruger was a registered marley who was secretly an eldian, attack titan was not part of the marley arsenal, we don't have any info on the 9th titan
it was said that marley got 7 and the rest were supposedly the SnK and Founding titan
at some point something might have happened, either marley lost one or they don't want to show it to public

No they didn't lose it, they never knew Owl had it to begin with.

Attack on titan isn't really a name.
I prefer Vanguard but nobody calls it that.

because Attack on Titan is not the direct translation of SnK, they fucked up in naming it
also it's retarded

How can we know that Kruger didn't steal it from a warrior?

the warrior program started with zeke
and go read what kruger said about SnK

>The ninth titan is in their possession but its use is being kept a secret from the readers.
Oh, the attack titan was always in Eldians restoration possession.

Because it's the Assault Titan.

What about "Attacking Titan" so that at least it kinda sounds like the title?

9th titan will be the power of friendship.

Because the attack titan was always in possession of the Eldian army where it eventually passed off to Kruger.

Then it's a weak ass Titan, no real reason to hide it or not use it to recover the other Titans.

Just call it the SnK.