Why isnt the world putting aside their differences and investing trillions into CRISPR and Transhumanism...

Why isnt the world putting aside their differences and investing trillions into CRISPR and Transhumanism. Am I the only one who wants to live forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGZm3q9hrLw
youtube.com/watch?v=_xSO_iCklXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody wants to live in your dystopian nightmare, fuck off.

Gotta pay for dem gibs whitey. Did science shit is dum and rayciss

I barely want to live today, why would I want to live forever?

Yes

This sounds awful, what kind of insane maniac wants to live forever?

>Be afraid to die.
>Not considering there might be more to existance despite knowing full well we dont know shit.
>Replace natures/God's creation with artificiall parts because fear of death.

The absolute state of faggots. Die like man.

>Why isnt the world putting aside their differences and investing trillions into CRISPR and Transhumanism. Am I the only one who wants to live forever

Only the owners, their pets, toys and technical experts and other key personnel get any goodies

Rest get exterminated by autonomous weapon systems and infrastructure remote killswitches

The justification for biggest genocide in human history is climate change

Kill yourself and stop whining about it all over the internet then, jeez.

I'LL SHOW YOU TRANSHUMAN YOU LITTLE SHIT

> I want life eternal, to exist forever in a slowly decaying and putrefying world until the sun swallows the earth. A living shade walking the scorched earth alone, all of my loved ones long since perished and society long since collapsed.

Truly, only a leaf would want such a fate. Daft twat

Watch Altered Carbon on Netflix. That's the future you propose and it's a nightmare

niggers

>live forever
Please no. 70 years is already too much. If i could i would lower it to 45. We are already getting flooded with human waste and you want people to live forever? It would be for Rockerfellers anyway. Not for ordinary goyim. Also you have artifical organs - need updates and upgrades to live - perfect slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGZm3q9hrLw

youtube.com/watch?v=_xSO_iCklXY

billions of religious people want to live forever

>implying its that simple
underage and B& found

you can literally kill yourself at any given moment of the day except when asleep

Tolkien beautifully described how man’s persue for eternal life will only ruin us. Choosing eternal life is the utlimate form of selfishness.

because if you can monetize them you ll become an eternal god.

>Am I the only one who wants to live forever

I'd rather be taken out and shot by communists than live forever surrounded by subhumans.

Deal with the issues of life and death right now rather than issues of aging that will only pop up for me in 70 years.

Most people are retarded when it comes to longevity. They say they want to die, but what they are really saying is they are too stupid to think long term, and when their health is ailing they will use all means necessary to live as long as they can. I cannot wait for longevity. Reversing aging should happen in our lifetime.

Word. Remember the description of the lofty and massive catacombs made for the dead in Numenor, and how their cities of the dead grew more glorious than for those of the living? Finally in their madness they attempted a blasphemy in trying to wrest the Holy Land from the Valar. It is appropriate for our times. Tolkien said it right, that all of our modern creations are a kind of dark sorcery, and as he said it is "Babel building".

OP immortality in this fallen and corrupted frame would become a kind of hell. The only way to immortality is takng of the cross, and following Jesus Christ.

Because that will trully overpopulate the earth and fuck us up eternally and not to mention the degeneracy it will cause.

It will be a dystopian shithole where everyone would want to die but can't because they don't know how to kill self.

i do just to watch you suffer for eternity.

Tolkien was a christian , there is nothing wrong with choosing eternal life on a temporal earth

>being this new

Nah, it's just basically humans are cunts and are controlled by jews right now, most races are ok but since you fucks haven't learned anything that power would probably destroy you, just an idea - dunno if true.

live forever?
i'm pissed i'm 38
wanted to book out at 27 high on coke choking on some thots minge or something
live forever, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Wrong place to be asking such a question with such an obvious answer. Neurological augments would essentially erase the lack of IQ and degeneracy in the population, and pol-tarts are way too cucked, depraved and pathological in their mentality to truly think of the boundless opportunities that Transhumanism potentially holds to take it even slightly seriously. It's just gonna be used by da jooz, to control dissenting opinions and kill off whoever because the goy had the audacity to accidentally fart on one of their twice-removed cousin once.

It's illegal here.

the last thing that would make life worthless....

I had a dream I lived forever... wars happened, populations died out.. but it got scary when eventually everything decays, over millenia & I had to experience it

if you wait long enough surely there will be good times!

A deep mystery to life is why jews would ever trust other jews with that technology

Imagine the fucked up futures they'll have skull fucking eachother over petty and inane garbage, imagine a jew wife with that type of power.

They are fucked up and weird enough to sniff out the bullshit. Immortality is not for us to engineer. We currently are destined to die. We have the seeds of evil in us. We cannot live forever and be at peace while that old nature is in us.

No we should ban this.
It's gay. You're going to become an autumn leaf one day OP. You are knackered mate. There's no avoiding it or putting it off. So we should ban this crap about turning yourself into a robot because it's not safe.
We can't have you running amok.

every theist ever

I’m a theist and I don’t want to. There is something like eternal rest which sounds way better.

Alright you faggots are already injecting a shitload of heroine-like evolutionary consciousness into your collective noggins already, just try to manage that before you fly off the handle with ideas of eliminating everything that gives you bad tingles through horrid extreme measures.

Allah does not offer eternal rest, Van Allawahadi

It is why I am Catholic and no Muslim, Joe.

life isnt your black mirror fantasy. Technology and the economy doesn't exist in some sort of vacuum. Even if some sort of hypothetical insular, wealthy society managed to create these technologies they would languish against opponents who were less technologically advanced and more numerous.
One of the societies that maintain the balance of power in today's world would be disadvantaged and overtaken by focusing on such long-term frivolty while abandoning normal economic and security measures.

oh damn, crispr. i forgot about you.

news of it was everywhere last spring. i listened to a couple podcasts on it. it was made to sound as revolutionary/game-changing as germ theory, inoculation, and penicillin.

then mainstream news of it completely disappeared.

They are. The people at the top are using all our tax money to work these things out and use them for themselves. Thats why they are trying to start world war 3, so they can kill us all off and have the world to themselves.

>Why isnt the world putting aside their differences and investing trillions into CRISPR and Transhumanism.

There are too many potential answers to this question to even get into.

all i read was
blurb blurb blurb
i've got a massive dick in my mouth
blurb

faggot

>Why isnt the world putting aside their differences

Because everyone wants to kill everyone smarter than them.

Genetically modifying food is deeply controversial. How are you going to get people onboard for GM people? The minute you try it’ll be “Nazi eugenicist attempts to build ubermench” and then the torch & pitchfork mobs start marching. If you want to live forever you’ll have to find a North Korea or a Cuba to host you, someplace where they know how to keep secrets, stifle dissent, and how to treat nosy globalists.

Stupid Christians don't realize that if they don't do it, China will. Sure, when we're all in a chinese zoo because the Chinese supermen economically dominated us and classified us as a previous species, you will be saying "But we had the moral high ground the whole time!"

Fuck religious people.

do you think that would be given to every one? i doubt you make enough to even be in the first billion who would get it. that list goes through at least 100 years (5 generations) worth of people

and as of right now it might be a hundred years before they would even be able to do much of anything in the west. every time the topic comes up religious types freak out. more of them than atheist across the west

and i dont think china will be sharing anything of that nature with the west even if you had the money for it

You just described one of my concerns as a Christian.

I guess the Christian response is that others will horribly fail and create aliens that we must morally destroy. Supermen is a Nietzsche term that cannot be realized. Think Leopold and Loeb on a grand scale.

You are the type to drink newborn blood if it would make you live longer.

I don't want to live forever, I just want to be young and healthy for as long as I live, whether that's 50 or 500 or 5000 years.

crispr is going to be 20s as fuck.

We just need to prove tour our ET parents that we can survive by eliminating the Zionist NWO.

Just take care of yourself and hope we get there sometime later this century. Even if we only get to the first step, that might be enough to carry us to the second and so on.

“You there…Ephialtes. May you live forever.”

retarded. Tolkien was a Christian and would not have implied this.

They've already tricked people into being quinea pigs for biological experimentation by pushing the transgender agenda

Because building the ultimate superhuman means all collectives will be dominated by them. We will be replaced by "them".

It's still gonna happen at some point though since China doesn't give a fuck.