The West has abandoned God and its paying the price for its actions. Will we ever learn?

The West has abandoned God and its paying the price for its actions. Will we ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looking at this image board - no

What happened to Jerusalem in 70CE will happen again ... but worse.

We're going to remove the homosexuals to show God we still care.

oh no, what will white people do without YAHWEH god of the jewish shepherds???

Jews cannot be "god's chosen people" if you recognize that god does not exist.

You're part of the problem, people like you are the reason why leftist atheism and Islam is taking over.

>leftist atheism and Islam
You should justify Christianity's existence then, since atheism, leftism, and Islam are all different concepts entirely.
>no belief in god
vs
>communal economic system
vs
>belief in God, Moses, and Jesus... or God, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad
Why worship any jewish gods at all? European cultures are better when not enslaved by foreign faiths.

>foreign faith
Explain how a persons faith/belief system can be foreign? Its like saying Philosophy is Greek.

but Greek wuz Europeans n shit, while christianity is from the Middle East sandniggers. To them Confucius is unworthy of reading and following because he was a Chink

I think Christians have come to believe they have the truth, that's why they don't follow Confucius.

>explain how a person's faith can be foreign
Don't play stupid Jew games with me. If you don't already know, then why oppose Islam?
Greeks were in fact European, Christianity IS a sandnigger faith, and while I have nothing against Confucius I wouldn't base my life around his teachings or call myself a "confucian."

Free will vs determinism! Pick one, free will requires there is a God, determinism doesn't, but that means you're cant be held responsible for anything, including your bullshit comment!

The west thrived for thousands of years without your Jewish god. We just need to adopt our true religions again

The Romans were doing pretty okay while worshiping Pagan Gods. They adopted Christianity and suddenly they were taken over by Barbarians. Where they paying the price for abandoning the Roman Gods in favor of Christianity?

>inb4 Byzantines
Byzantines were LARPers.

Why oppose Islam? I believe it's a false religion not cause I don't like the DNA of the guy that thought it up. I feel like this is obvious -- but possibly not when on Sup Forums.

Bs, the Jews were trying to have Christianity stamped out! Jesus Christ is the first red pill for humanity! Rome fell like all empires fall, the centre couldn't hold!

(You) there.
Let me add that it was Christianity that carried western
civilization forward to where we are now.
Meme flags = FAGGOT

God was a band-aid attempt at keeping the unsustainable idea of mass gatherings of humans into societies working a little longer.

You don't know history, the Roman Empire carried on for longer than you think!

Yep, should has stayed thinking the Emperor was a God.

Which God dum dum?

>determinism doesn't
Actually, the idea of a deterministic God is not unknown in history. The idea that everything is as God designed is not an uncommon view.

Unfortunately it seems your right, but a handful of people still hold out faith and hope.

What's wrong with Christianity being founded by Jews?

In Sweden christians are just as big cucks as the atheist cucks. I highly doupt it has anything to do with religion

it didn't since it often worked against the intrest of the people and inovation

We are learning now. Don't worry, as long as you love God and live your life righteously, then the death our society won't matter. Remember that the ride never ends.

You can't know that so why risk living your only life dirt poor and starwing if there's only a small chance of living forever in paradise?

Why does living righteously entail starvation or poverty?

It doesn't but he said that it doesn't matter since he believes he will be rewarded in afterlife

Lol. China never accepted a jewish man as their god in the first place and they're dominating - either the god of Israel has a special hatred towards white people, or the god of israel doesn't even exist and the western suicidal altruism has to do with race and not submission to yhwyh and his son king of the jews

>it didn't since it often worked against the intrest of the people and inovation

protecucks conquer america, america is the most christian country and launches rocket to the moon....

itssssssssssssss holding us backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk quick we need more atheist cucks

imagine believing that european history would have magically stopped continuing if we didn't adopt this particular spinoff of judaism instead of some other

protip retard europeans would have dominated just as much under islam or zoroastrianism, particular magic belief isn't the differencemaker when it comes to worldly empires

God isn't real, you twit.

Our society is dead already, but most of us are not living in poverty or starvation. Physically we are fine, spiritually and intellectually we are dead.

Psalm 14:1

>Psalm 14:1
>14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

If the entire world must burn before Christians die out, then so be it. Same for Muslims and Jews as well. I do not and will not support Christianity and it's lies.

>CE

neck yourself

>jews forcing goys to replace (((christianity))) with (((marxism))) means the former is good
Non sequitur. It does not follow that being stabbed is good just because your attacker has dropped the knife and begun shooting bullets at you instead.

Without a belief in a supreme being, godless countries (like USA, Sweden, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, etc.) will succumb to degeneracy & immorality, which makes these countries weak. That's why Muslims & uncivilized inferior races have no trouble causing chaos.

Why should I follow God, who treated humans like pets, and not Lucifer, who gave humanity freedom and knowledge?

Each tribe at the time had their own gods. This is why the old testament israelites are often told not to yoke together with foreign tribes, because they had other gods.

Christianity is the idea that jesus of nazareth is the messiah of the jewish religion and the same god as the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (who, by the way, wasn't even the only god in the hebrew pantheon when abraham lived). That means that this one section of the hebrew population has the only true god, and the other 99,99% of the world is worshipping false demons. This means that you NECESSARILY believe that europeans were worshipping satan for thousands of years before they even heard of the jews.

Christianity is a confirmation of these premises:
a) god is a hominid personality
b) god chooses retarded goat herders in the middle east at random
c) god CHOSE the jews as his beloved people, over all other peoples, because of his personal preference
d) God himself IS a physical jewish man
e) Every other race except the jews were worshippers of satan, literally demonic and vile animals
f) Mosaic law, which is a lot less remarkable than egyptian or roman law, really not special at all compared to other legal systems in the area at the time, is in fact directly from god and is eternal truth. Other legal systems, of course, were inspired by satan.

p-please stop posting these

Classic case of "the bible is true because the bible says its true"

Why would a psalm convince anyone that doesn't believe any psalm to have authority in the first place?

Fallen creatures can never achieve full freedom and knowledge. It's an illusion. The Greek legend of Icarus summarises this perfectly.

What the fuck are you talking about? Some Muslims captured and held an entire city for almost half a year in the Philippines. How are you going to stroll in here at 5'2" as a tiny nip knockoff and pretend like you shit heads are so much better?

In Italy CATHOLICS are the most based.

playing dumb...

the entire premise of judaism/christianity is that you cannot find out about it through any other means than special revelation, which requires god to choose you over others

judaism/christianity claims that god chose jews. That's that. It's not something you can find out about on your own means, if that were the case then it would cease to be a religion.

You're comparing apples to oranges

Then you are a petulant child and your ancestors would be ashamed of you. To put your own pride ahead of your own heritage, your own culture and your own people is absolutely heinous and it's exactly why the west is dying.

Daily reminder to everyone that the biggest global contributors to charity causes in thrid world nations and thus biggest contributors to population explosion in Afrika are American right wing, white , male Christians.

Is your culture against being a pariah? It may have to do with your towns being so small. Reject everything of this world and dedicate yourself entirely to God. That is the only way to escape our degenerate society. Begin to understand that nothing matters but to be righteous.

Fallen according to the Bible. Lucifer is a Christian Prometheus.

Why does any of that matter, if Jesus later repudiated the Jews as the chosen people and gave the Kingdom of Heaven to every man on earth?

Is it thanks to christianity?
The answer is no

this.

YOU CANNOT

I REPEAT

YOU CANNOT

BE AGAINST EXPONENTIAL NATALISM IN 3RD WORLD IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO CHRISTIANITY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very important.

>Why would a psalm convince anyone that doesn't believe any psalm to have authority in the first place?

It does not someone quoted the bible verse number , so i copied it in full . Its not about convincing anymore its going to be funny on the day of judgement then i can say i told you so....

Good. I hope every single one of you burn in hell.

It's weird how religions all across the world have so many similarities despite these societies being so isolated from eachother. It's almost as if it's all actually true.

Its not the quran or richard dawkins book they are reading out loud

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc

This isn't even an insult. You are implying that we are right and therefore you are just being a petulant child.

No - Satan needs his minions in the afterlife and will always find a way to recruit them.

We won't. You will.

we abandonded our *true Gods

Every single story, every single patriarch, prophet, hero, king, character is a jew.

Every single law comes from a codex used by jews.

Every single miracle performed in the bible, every single spiritual concept is of the jews.

Even the god of the bible himself is a physical jewish man.

Implicit in the acceptance of jesus as god is the idea that the jewish race was considered the chosen in the eyes of god. Even Paul considered the jews to be the original, natural branches of god, and all the goyim to be simply unnatural tag-alongs, grafted in against nature.

Christianity is a fetishization of jewish history and mythology. That never went away. These technical rationalizations don't really matter, the entire religion is laid on the foundation of the history of the jewish race, and cannot be separated from being "theirs" in the same sense that if the events of the bible happened in China, it would be profoundly "chinese" in nature.

Go ask american evangelical school girls who travel thousands of miles to Israel to gag on the cocks of messianic jews whether they think the jews were and are god's chosen according to the bible

good luck on that, I have to warn you though, if you profess a jewish man to be your personal god, your soul is in real jeopardy.

I hope you awake from your delusion one day

Actually you have it backwards. The reason were in this mess of immigrant insanity and white genocide is because of Christianity pussifying the west.

You're right. The ancient god Tlahuizcalpantecuhtl sounds like one of those guys I read about the Bible.
I don't believe in hell. I won't go there. If your beliefe in God is what validates his existence, my non beliefe as what invalidates it. Simple logic.
No I won't. God's a little bitch. He could cast my hand out of his gaping ass hole, let alone cast me out of his magical cloud palace.

gonna need more of these user

The funny thing about the Sonnenrad is that it has no religious meaning and was specifically used by SS because of it for them to create a new religion for the Volk. The fact that you post it as some sort of symbol for the old gods shows how idiotic the neo pagan movement is.

BALTIC THREAD

pic related is the geography of the world that they're describing

what madness, that they're literally going into space while reciting text about a "firmament" that has water on top of it, that they can see with their own eyes isn't even fucking there

I'm so happy europeans are finally dumping jewish superstition, even if we have to take a hit for it, in 100 years we will come back better after having shed off some excess skin

Atheists sound so clever and reasonable. What nice people. I really enjoy listening to their well reasoned comments and their broad knowledge base is impressive.

I'm trying to reconnect with god lads. He's always been there for me however I haven't always repaid his loyalty with the love and guidance he has blessed me with throughout my life.
It's fucking hard sometimes and I hope I can finally rid myself of the temptation and demons lurking around me all the fucking time.
Even little things like last night I was reading the book on the horse soldiers in Afghanistan till about 2am and getting tired. Instead of reading a passage or something from the bible or even saying a prayer of thanks for the day I just went to sleep.
Arguing with people and refusing to budge just for the sake of being right.
Trying lads, trying really hard.

You are too purposely blind to understand what I am implying. Why can't you just give religion a chance and see that it is too important to ignore?

God is not jewish i do not even understand how that would work , before the jews there was god .

>I hope you awake from your delusion one day

i hope you do time is short

I did not - I love God.

But that simply doesn't matter, as I've already explained above.
Jesus repudiated the Jews as the Gods chosen and gave the Kingdom of Heaven to all men. Your argument is logically identical to denying science or mathematics simply because it was invented by non-Europeans (and it was, non-Europeans did mathematics and science first).

No its not its a hebrew understanding from a earth with no understanding of a round earth or gravity

I am religious. I believe in a higher being. Just because I don't believe in a Christian god doesn't mean I'm an atheist. I just hate Christianity and Abrahamic religions in general.

If only those guys that were going into space were as clever as you, Nazi shitposter.

>black sun
>no meaning
>Sonnenrad
>no meaning
>in nearly every european culture
wew lad
glad we have you Burgers to teach us

You hate the christian god because of the judgment he will do over you , you want to be free . Its a major bitch if you move out of your parents home and god moves in with you

The symbol from the image you posted has no religious connection to anything. It was a symbol that used in women's belt buckles. The Waffen SS was using the symbol specifically because it had no ties to any other religion and because it represented something they liked, potential.

Did they really think that the sky had flood gates? Maybe its because when Tiamat was destroyed the waters fell to Earth and cause the great flood. Maybe that really happened and thats why they think it! wew

>But that simply doesn't matter
If you draw any lesson at all from the bible, you are NECESSARILY learning jewish teaching.

If you read bible stories from the old testament to your kids, you are NECESSARILY indoctrinating them into the worship of the physical jewish race, because remember, while their heroism was exalted, what were your kids' race doing? Ah yes, worshipping satan. This is the explicit claim that is made when you teach them that the jewish god is the right god. How could they not grow up to hate their own race?

There's a reason why Angela Merkel is a christian democrat

>Jesus repudiated the Jews as the Gods chosen
Implication: the jews at the time of jesus repudiating them were in fact god's chosen.
>repudiated the Jews as the Gods chosen and gave the Kingdom of Heaven to all men
Implication: They would have been god's chosen forever if they had not messed up. In fact, the ORIGINAL plan was for them to be a sacred race for all eternity, but they blew god's plan for them to be supreme over the other races.

> Your argument is logically identical to denying science or mathematics simply because it was invented by non-Europeans
Nope. Mathematics has nothing to do with tribes or races. No tribe is "chosen" to learn about mathematics, the nature of mathematical or biological information is completely different from spiritual information, since the thing that makes spiritual information spiritual and not worldly is that you CANNOT find out about it by investigating the world (like you can with other fields of knowledge).

You're reciting very, very poorly thought out jargon and rationalization by B-tier internet neo-jews who cannot distinguish between these things.

Which God? Odin or Zeus?

Fair enough.

We need to get rid of all the niggers and fags

You should write to NASA, they'll be relieved to know where they are going wrong.

>God needs to rest

God abandoned us, idiot. We killed his only son after all

Why anyone follows some mudslime mixed jew i will never understand

>Odin or Zeus
I see what you did there. Fuck me where do you get these xingers you absolute madman.

>If you draw any lesson at all from the bible, you are NECESSARILY learning jewish teaching.
>If you read bible stories from the old testament to your kids, you are NECESSARILY indoctrinating them into the worship of the physical jewish race, because remember, while their heroism was exalted, what were your kids' race doing? Ah yes, worshipping satan. This is the explicit claim that is made when you teach them that the jewish god is the right god. How could they not grow up to hate their own race?
>There's a reason why Angela Merkel is a christian democrat
Now you are learning the teachings of God. Where God first showed himself in simply irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Additionally, Christian doctrine is thoroughly tempered with Greek philosophy and even Paganism. You're conveniently ignoring 2000 years of history.
>Implication: the jews at the time of jesus repudiating them were in fact god's chosen.
>Implication: They would have been god's chosen forever if they had not messed up. In fact, the ORIGINAL plan was for them to be a sacred race for all eternity, but they blew god's plan for them to be supreme over the other races.
Sure, but that is how God probably intended it, to demonstrate the hubris of men. That's the lesson I take from the entire situation.

One cannot go back to believing when one has already lost faith, or never had it in the first place because they see through what the old human myths are.

The cat is out of the bag, western world is less and less religious, and I don't see how we can trun this back. What we can try doing is maintain similar values without the need to believe in sky-daddy. We need grand narratives that do not involve superstition and loving an imaginary being you also have to fear. Is that doable? I wonder.

>We
Get out of here jew.

There are actually 2 gods the father is omniscience and allpowerfull his son is not thus he needs rest

>God is not jewish i do not even understand how that would work
Here's how:
1. Jesus of nazareth is a physical jewish man
2. Jesus was PHYSICALLY resurrected and taken into heaven, meaning his perfect form is already known to be that of a jewish man.

Are you saying the MAN Jesus didn't resurrect and in fact just died like a normal guy?

It will be such irony when you realize that the same torture you wish on others will be inflicted on you as a reward for buying into jewish tricks. You should know about trickster spirits my friend, your god YHWYH and his son king of jews are no different than Hermes or other jokester liars. You will have what's coming for you

In your dumbfuck meme on day 1, where is the light coming from if the physical sources of light are only created on day 4? How can you divide light and darkness when there is no source of light and nothing to cover the unknown source of light so that there would be a place where the light doesn't go?

Also why doesn't it speak of the firmament?
The story clearly says there is a FIRMAMENT, meaning a solid cover on the sky, above which is water. That's how the story of the flood works, is that god opens the firmament so that the water above it can fall down.