Japan should accept more refugees

I saw TV documentary from NHK last week.
Theme was "refugees and Japan". commentater discuss that Japan advocate "open society" but fact is against that claim.
For example, Germany accepted 256,000 refugees in 2016. Japan only took 28 refugees despite of having over 10000 application.

I am ashamed of Japan and japanese as a global citizen.

Japan should open its border toward refugees.
We are living in one earth. we should share their pain and agony with refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/02/25/of-the-27-muslim-refugees-taken-in-by-japan-in-2015-two-turkish-nationals-have-already-gang-raped-a-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=8QPamnNYGJI
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-02/births-in-japan-fall-to-record-low-as-challenges-mount
dw.com/en/hungary-pays-couples-who-pledge-to-have-babies/a-37597165
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't imagine that the average Nippon wants a mass influx of foreigners in their cities.

Young generation people are more open mind toward globalism.

we feel sympathy with global citizen as well as being Japanese

Refugees from where? Also guarantee someone will call you an English teacher, brace yourself...

refugees from middleast and africa. + south east asian.

>commentater discuss that Japan advocate "open society" but fact is against that claim.

Gook is more likely.

but i thought you wanted to live in america?

Fuck off back to America Steve

>implying Japan is not shilling for open society due to tokyo olympic 2020.

kek. stupid

Of course Japan should open its border, you're on the right track.

Can you not learn from our mistakes?

No Japanese wants a nigger fest in Japan, they just want to play pretend for the international community.

Yep, Tokyo 2020 will be fully politically charged.

It's time for Japan to open their border. Isolationism is a thing of the past.

>mistake

what?

Western nation prosper due to multiculturalism.

You can't lie about statistics

would you voluntarily take in a virus that destroyed your body?

>niggers boongs mudslimes and jews pile into japan
>japans legal system is top shelf so when the rapes begin there's going to be a lot of full prisons
i cant WAIT

look at Germany its a testament that if use accept refugees your country will slowly die

Keep telling yourself that.

After Tokyo 2020, byebye your racist behavior

pretty sure just some weeb freak from canada, japan is infested with them

Don't worry.

Japan is toward suicidal direction due to closed mind homogeneous society.

young people like you needs to be nuked again

Agreed.

Do you have documentaries to shut down, once and for all, these morons.

They truly think that Japan is some sort of "ethnocentrism paradise"

Small island becomes stuffed with humans.

Can you think beyond £ profitand money?

Do you have forests? do you have fields? do you have rivers, streams and wild animals?

Will you destroy your environment even more to appease foreigners?
Will you cut down trees so that homes can be built for those who will hate your nation?

You are not Japanese.

It's racism.

without money and profit, you can not feel any happiness.

Look at haiti. do they look happy? No? guess why. because they don't have money at all.

look at swiss. yo know what I want to say in here

Japanese population is shrinking. Having more foreigner will not do anything besides stabilizing their population.

They need multiculturalism if they want to survive

Japanese is diverse people with having different background. not everyone is stupid like you imagined.

I am red pilled and know what is good for country.

this

good point.b

english teachers should be shot. each country should be allowed to govern itself as it sees fit. if you like muslims so much move to UAE or iran

every country shouldnt be some multi cultural shit hole. if i go to germany for octoberfest i expect fucking bear and bratwurst. if the germans throw away their heritage for the sake of rapefugees feelings then im not bothering to vacation there and couldnt in good conscience advocate going to germany to any one i knew

if japan caved to the demands of faggy jews then who will fight against them when they are proven to be the singular source of all evil in this world. it wont be america. america will be sucking jew dick until it stops being america

Oh you mean the increase of rape, crime and oppression of the national culture? Well go ahead and rape your country away... I thought the world has learned from Sweden's mistakes. It's a shame my country has to suffer for nothing. Globalism is what ruins the world and multiculturalism is what fucks a country. A strong nation is built upon united people, and having many cultures in a country segregates people

>They need multiculturalism if they want to survive

Being replace is now survival?

>Having more foreigner will not do anything besides stabilizing their population.

Really? haha..
In that case go for it, import as many lazy scroungers as you can, they might not work but they certainly can breed!

STUFF MORE PEOPLE ON A TINY ISLAND NATION CRAM THEM ALL IN

If japan had only 10 millions people instead of 120 million it would be better for them

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Don't
Just don't

>post dumb meme which ignore economics

less population= less demand
less demand = less supplyl
less supply= less jobs
less jobs = higher wage

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stupid fucker should learn basic stuffs in elementary school

You are open to globalism because you don't understand globalism.

Islam is the future of Japan.

It's fucking common sense.

But try to convince these brainlet right winger with nostalgia of the third reich.

The world is mixing, and it's time for Japan, as a rich country, to jump in.

>i have no argument, therefore, i will post an overused screencap posted by an english teacher to prove my point.
Kill yourself.

Now there’s a actually Nip with a high IQ

Fukken saved

I would rather have someone else be in pain and agony.

Jesus Christ

U shills LOVE to post "Japan Need Immigrants".

First of all, we have no influence on Japanese political process or election, nor do we give a fuck about them.

Japanese dont speak english.

So whats the fucking point of making Pro-Immigrant-Shillthreads here?

Totally waste of your intelligence agenda propganda machine resources.

The one in your intelligence department who gets the order to shitpost on Japanese Immigration literally gets the shitposting of the shitposting.
Ironical isnt it.

And the second they commit a crime, boom off the island. Japan does not care about breaking up families.

Well said.
Japan needs islam.

Replaced ? By what ? Others fellow humans ?
Basic economics 101. Just stop talking non sense.

RIP Japan

>Isolationism is a thing of the past
That point of view is a thing of the past

Futaba is that way. Also english doesn't fly there.

japan should have a 'one bullet one shitskin' mandatory shoot on site law. If they want to accept refugees, then take in the white people from south africa and western europe who are being destroyed by kikes and the kike led shitskin invasion of white countries.

Keep telling yourself that.

Tokyo 2020 will be a major turn for japanese. Jut wait

>Japan should open its border toward refugees. We are living in one earth. we should share their pain and agony with refugees.

By “humans” who are not Japanese retard!

'Refugees' are not it. People wanting to come to a country to work I'm all in favor of. Refugees come to a country to scrounge.

>he asks for racemixing degen
Why Hiroshima yourself like that gook?

>Germany accepted 256,000 refugees in 2016. Japan only took 28 refugees

Of the 27 Muslim "refugees" taken in by Japan, two Turkish nationals have already gang-raped a woman.

barenakedislam.com/2016/02/25/of-the-27-muslim-refugees-taken-in-by-japan-in-2015-two-turkish-nationals-have-already-gang-raped-a-woman/

Japan has always been a country of immigrants.
"Mohammed" is going to replace "Sato"

25 y/o white male, sign me up.

Sensei ona gai shi oshi masu

Turk roach subhumans

I cannot imagine a sane Jap believing such nonsense, so I'll assume you're using a VPN and suggest that you mind your own fucking business you self righteous miscreant.

I’m not sure if you’re familiar with this faggot, but he keeps making threads like this, and everyone falls for it. Just report, and ignore it. Or at least, sage and report it for spam.

Notice how salty Sup Forumstard are when you talk about their favorite non-white country.

>Shill
>Shlomo

Do you have any TRUE arguments ? based on statistics (you love them, i heard) to back your claim ? Or you are just being snowflakes when truth hit you ?

And ? It's better to let Japan disappear, just because muh racism ?

>Japanese population is disappearing, their economy has crashed, their island is full of ghost town, but at least, they stayed japanese.

You utter moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QPamnNYGJI
He is , I lost all pics but this guys always larps as japanese and starts threads like these,

Thanks mate no I was not aware. Will do.

They don't. The sudden influx of ESL teachers LARPing as nips is fishier than all the sushi they eat. Frankly, I'm sick of it. Not a single source of bantz to be found.

Why do you defend japan ? You know they hate you right ?

Please remember everyone this filthy kike posts this sort of shit every day. Japan is fine. It will always be fine so long as it DOES NOT accept niggers and Pakis.

Give it up and gas yourself.

Tokyo 2020 my friend, will be a rude awakening for you.

This

>This thread again

mvp (most valuable post)
take notice

>globalists retards actually believe that increasing the GDP by a very small percentage through mass immigration will improve the quality of life for people
>mfw

This x infinity.

Proxy jew shill needs to be gassed.

Remember to sage/report for spam everyone.

Oh no, how will they ever survive

Seconded.

>Nationalists retards actually believe that a dangerous shrinking of the population resulting in shortage of labors will not affect the economy, and therefore, affecting the quality of life

OP is not a real Japanese

SeeTwo posts with the same fucking overused screencap.

>Arguments not found

I refuse the divide and conquer mentality. Most people are cunts because they have been conditioned to be so by (((those))) who seek to control. I forgive the gullible majority and don't let it affect the way I judge people on the individual level.

Japan has a population of 120 million with a brith rate that has been slowly increasing recently

U globalist pathetic little bitch

>streetshitter
>shieetlover
>pissdrinker

We all know who needs to be nuked here POOJEET

See

You want to destroy the homeland of the Japanese people by bringing third world invaders? Japan doesn't need refugees or immigration.

> been slowly increasing recently

man, birth rate is 1.4 and you need 2 for maintaing its population size.

You think 1.3 to 1.4 is sufficient to maintain population?

Do you understand mathmatics? dumb fucker

this jesus christ third time hes tried this. its a copy pasta by this point. fucking saged

You think they hate you because of the jew conspiracy ?

Thanks for the good laugh i guess.

No they hate you because they are close minded racist.

>iNCREASING

Oops, facts : bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-02/births-in-japan-fall-to-record-low-as-challenges-mount

oh wait .

It's "nationalist"(a.k.a) brainlet loser

don't worry It's not your fault that your basic brain activity is so limited.

>barenakedislam.com/2016/02/25/of-the-27-muslim-refugees-taken-in-by-japan-in-2015-two-turkish-nationals-have-already-gang-raped-a-woman/
>URL blocked

Replace with white Christians then. Why on earth does any country need low IQ violent shitskins in thier country?

Why do you need to maintain or grow population size? Use robots. Technology is making more people obsolete. The environment is better off with less people. Are you just interested in more dumb consumers for worthless widgets? Japan is for the Japanese...not third world shit hole invaders.

How long have you been posting these threads now, self-hating nip?

>IQ bullshit

According to your "IQ" standard, we have higher IQ than you. so you should shut your face^^

you are totally inferior

Nationalists don't care about shrinking economy, it doesn't matter, we don't need more cheap shit, it doesn't make people happy. Do you really need a brand new, 2390048 GigaNigaherts 2342 channel quadroon panel IOPS 8 dimensional hydroponic liquid glass television spaceship or do is it that your insatiable Jewish Globalist masters want more of your money?
Consumerism and consumption doesn't make people happy, having a job, purpose, a family, meaning, a community, connectedness and love matter. But if you had these things you are far less likely to be swayed by sociopathic Globalists.

Stupid fuck.

Yeah, yeah.
You most certainly must.

>muh overused meme
you haven't provided any arguments that show clear benefit overall for diversity

I don't understand why you choose to completely skip the discussion on how to improve this birthrate.
You seem to just skip ahead to "more refugees".

In Hungary for example, they just introduced a new incentive for people to have more children.
dw.com/en/hungary-pays-couples-who-pledge-to-have-babies/a-37597165

I'm sure a country like ours can easily fix this problem with government mandates. We don't need to fuck our gene pool just because people like you don't feel like solving the problem with our own hands.
You would rather fuck us over in the long run.
You are the one who needs to be deported you filth.

Let them in their fantasy land with their ethnostate.

They don't have any arguments besides some screencap and calling you jew.

By the way, do you have the link of the news or youtube vid your talking about ?

Its faaaaar below replacement

Why are u people so retarded