Little Witch Academia

So explain me this :

- What does Grand Triskelton do after Akko & Diana activates it ?
- What Happen to the rioters ??
- Did the Prime Minister reward Akko & Diana & co after saving the world ?
- How Croix is jailed after 5 months & not immediately (or weeks) after the crime shes done ?
- How has the school adjusted to the new chariot ?
- Why Andrew return Akko's hat after 5 months timeskip ?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1lhDzO9kOJX7eArQZOwq6EgW59HVJcVf58Lz6qCQgQa0/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/gomi_dame332/status/880015066900291585
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys

Rains magic on the world restoring magic energy, violent rioters went to jail, Prime Minister probably made a statue of them he looks like the mayor just more chill, magic investigations where really slow and strings were pulled, Chariot/Ursula probably still acts like a normal teacher and most people were not superfans so not much would change, Akko could have easily constantly forgot the hat and he returns it multiple times.

>- What does Grand Triskelton do after Akko & Diana activates it ?
saved magic by spreading doki doki no waku waku globally
>- What Happen to the rioters ??
they awoke to the light of doki doki no waku waku and stopped rioting
>- Did the Prime Minister reward Akko & Diana & co after saving the world ?
we don't know
>- How Croix is jailed after 5 months & not immediately (or weeks) after the crime shes done ?
the time skip is probably not 5 months
>- How has the school adjusted to the new chariot ?
we don't know
>- Why Andrew return Akko's hat after 5 months timeskip ?
the time skip is probably not 5 months

Why ask stupid questions?

What languages do you speak?

Do LWA retards not know how to check the catalog?

Daijobu user, everything will be answered during S2

i think the 5 months were speculated because the events of the nuke was during winter and epilogue was during spring or something

>&&&&&&&

We own this board now.

It some fag that is forcing early threads because he strokes his dick at the thought of having his thread be used.

Hmmm. Magic running everything at the school meant they also would have had no heat when the stone failed. Could have been deadly if it went on too long as the external access are also magic based leyline routes.

Pseudo-Twitter is still using the egg default profile they stopped doing that in the real Twitter. Maybe they will change it after looking at all the riot tweets.

Also that pseudo-youtube video has a really bad like/dislike ratio.

I noticed your using an slightly altered image.

You saying that user isn't canon?

Well, here's the next installment of two random user's ideas as a 19 page story. 19 whole pages of pure, unadulterated, steaming hot writefag autism:

docs.google.com/document/d/1lhDzO9kOJX7eArQZOwq6EgW59HVJcVf58Lz6qCQgQa0/edit?usp=sharing

This one took a lot longer than I had hoped for, I might do these for awhile longer before the threads die out. If anyone else has good ideas for the next issue, I will take them. And if any drawfags are interested in doing simple illustrations for the next one, I could use them in the story for a 100% Sup Forums fan-created issue as well. Enjoy.

are you this user?

Yes. Though I don't remember when I said, but If I said I chose your idea, it means it will be in the story.

Part 1 desu?

Finally found you! Damn user I've been hoping to see you in these threads since that day. It was the Amanda pole dance idea.

The link to the first issue is on the title page of the story, though it is mostly unrelated to the second issue. Only read it if you want something lewd to read.
Were you the one who came up with the idea for the first one? I hoped you didn't miss it!

Would preordering the game help get S2?

Yeah that image is in the first thread of your ideas, I had work the next day and not from USA and then desuarchive was having issues so I couldn't find it. But I finally found you user! If it was to do with Amanda then yeah. This was my post.

Definitely

>Not from USA
I forgot to add because of that your tomorrow I would either be at work or sleep. So happy to find you though.
>tfw I'm more happy over an user on Sup Forums than anything else this past couple weeks.

Awesome! Check the link on the title page of the newest issue, it's your story about Amanda with another user's crack ship that I made awhile ago. As for me. I'm finally off to bed.

You being happy makes me even more happy. Thanks user.

Even from AmiAmi?

COOOOOL

I love you Akko.
I love you.

Have a fantastic sleep and hope you enjoy tomorrow, you've made an anons night!

I don't know but you get a Chariot card and other little things and if it does get an english patch you'll have the game to play.

Does this show have yurishit or is it safe to watch?

No, it's mostly just cute witches and a enjoyable baka witch.

YAY!

Here's what you can get.

chu~

Yeah, first comment is altered

Yes I did read the news about it on ANN a couple days ago but thank you user.

Those lewd cakes.

>everything exploded and it was k
thanks, trigger

/r/ translation

anyone else feel the ending was shoehorned into the plot?
it didn't seem to fit

What would she think of them now?
Probs something about Nightfall.

Basically Diana is making sure Lotte is a good girlfriend for Barbara.

I wouldn't say it didn't fit, but it needed better buildup.

half of LWA didn't fit
Andrew and his family didn't fit. They would have if it was a show about magic traditions vs progress like it tried to be in two episode and then they forgot
The hooligans didn't fit. Why do we care about them and their war when it just sort of came out of nowhere? Their only purpose is to fuel Croix
Chariot randomly shooting at the moon didn't fit. They hype it up as something important and the way she failed to fulfill her mission but she just gets nervous and shoots after her show fails.
And of course, Missile vs little witches is the weirdest shit ever. Why not a mythological creature as the antagonists like the OVAs? I get the idea behind it was magitech, but it was still just a shark missile.

The idea behind the missile was good, it just needed better build up. Cour 1 final boss was an ancient and outdated tradition. Cour 2 final boss was modern technology gone out of control.

Card update?

Good night anons, have a nice night!
Don't wake me up until I can finally be a cute witch

>Barbara! There's a Nightfall event coming up this weekend...
>Lotte! Of course I'm going
>Let's discuss about it~
>May I have a moment, Miss Yanson?
>Diana...? What's the matter

Did you imagine anything to this level of closeness between Diana and Akko when OVA 1 aired?

Brilliant.

fuck, it's the first part of a story it seems
twitter.com/gomi_dame332/status/880015066900291585

It's over

Why isn't Hannah good enough?
Sleep tight fellow Barbanon.

Yes. I've been expecting this from the beginning. It was inevitable with them being Chariot fans.

thank you user

>Barbara dere as fug towards Lotte
cute

>Did you imagine anything to this level of closeness between Diana and Akko when OVA 1 aired?
Yes.
But I'm dissapointed because Diana changed way too much between the OVAs and the anime. She might as well be a new character

Post your face when it turns out Akko didn't use grand triskellion, but in fact just channelled a global dream fuel spirit, draining all the magic and dreams from everyone, leaving her the only magic user left.

I had this same exact idea but never got around to drawing it

Assemble your perfect witch, Sup Forums!

>hair
Diana

>eyes
Chariot

>lips
Lotte >boobs
Akko

>hips
Sucy

>ass
Barbara

>legs
Amanda

>feet
?

Feel free to add additional categories.

I want to find my own Barb! Someone who'll be cute and kind and has the same hobbies as me and isn't scared to show the passion for it.

The minor changes to the characters is what makes all the different continuities so good. Like Terio Akko being fucking insane or Diana being a bitch in the OVAs but compassionate in the TV series. I like to imagine OVA Diana is more haughty because the Cavendish line is less fucked in that timeline.

Diana in all fields.

>Diana
>Ass
Next joke.

What is the first screenshot meant to be?

Hannah for feet.

yeah but it makes tv diana boring when she develops, because she isn't prideful, hence she doesn't overcome it
In the tv version she just learns to be less autistic

[Do not trust her.]

You're saying it isn't shapely?

Hanna > Barbara

Chariot all fields

i didn't like the missile part because people were cheering on the witches for destroying the problem they created in the first place.

Lotte only
No glasses
Final Destination

>Chariot will never have this look at you.

only croix did it though

fixed*

>magical hijinks
>moments of friendship
>multiple characters included
Come on Trigger, it's a simple formula.

She is prideful, though. She was jealous of Akko. She was just less haughty.

true, but the general public had no idea, it's just -witches did bad thing -> witches destroy bad thing they did

DAYANA IS A BANANA

Diana
In
all
fields.

The little lights spread all around the world were shaped like butterflies.... The final episode is probably the perfect ending if you ignore every episode without Diana. Too much poetry.

>It was a dark and gloomy night
user, I appreciate your work and I like you as a human bean. But it's like I'm reading A Wrinkle in Time.

>listening to the ova dubs

do they even know the witches did it?

I'm pretty sure I saved this already, but I'm gonna save it again.

Yes.

the ones in spanish had a great Sucy voice tho'
but for some reason the volume was really low
not a great akko either

It could be worse. Though the VA for Ursula in the first one literally makes my ears bleed.

The story might have come out that Croix did it all though. S2 might have a lot more Croix bullying.

I'm really mad that the dubs are so bad. I mean, i know both english and spanish and both suck. I want to see the series without having to read subtitles, but i can't stand shitty dubs.

>Lotte
>No glasses
Disgusting.

They need to change Diana's voice in the TV series. She has a typical high-pitched mean posh girl voice in the movie.

>I want to see the series without having to read subtitles