New Berserk Manga Chapter

Anyone know what the deal is? I thought it was gonna be released in July, but now I hear there's another hiatus again...

new idolmaker was recently released, give miura some time to fap

>caring about berserk
>2017
just give up like Miura has, Berserk hasn't been whole since the first addition to Guts' party

yeah it's back on hiatus until winter (about 4-6 months)

Absolutely my man, damn Miura's ruined since Puck joined Guts back in vol 1.

He needs to just finish writing the story and getting a few candidates to draw it.
He can't be part of the main project anymore as far as drawing goes.

i thought they said next chapter would be coming late this month? maybe a few days more?

The moment he touched that sword was the moment this manga died.

At least when can all agree Miura did ONE thing right...

nah, it's on hiatus
it's ok anyway if you have something else in life beside waiting for read shit you dont even pay for

*CLONK*

KLANG

>Anyone know what the deal is?
Miura.

>it's ok anyway if you have something else in life beside waiting for read shit you dont even pay for

Where do you think you are, nigger? Besides, Casca getting healed is the fucking apex of the post-eclipse storyline, excuse me for giving a shit.

who are you calling a nigger, nigger?
it's basically endgame yeah, what happens next is strictly depending on what caska decides after she comes back to self
i wonder where the rickert side plot is leading to tho, he simply wants to protect the loli so no real aim. smells all a lot like ending, everyone goes to their life and bye bye
like, 6 pages ending

Nah, Miura may be getting soft and burnt out, but he's not a hack. Whatever happens next, I'm sure it will be properly developed, even if it takes another decade, or two.

The thought that soon Casca will have been retarded for 10 years after that post saddens me.

if his body lasts, sure. im sure he has a b plan in his locker, with an already drawn fast ending not to disappoint his fans

The dude is only 50 either way, he's not geriatric. There are OGs like Ikegami Ryoichi still working at 70.