>Eu will implode
>Arabia jet nuked by jews
>china will starve to death
>India & Africa get superebola
>USA USA USA USA !!!

>United Arabia
>Nigs

Ftfy

> EU will split up in west , east and south.
> China's population will deal with food shortage
> White people in the USA will become a minority

youtube.com/watch?v=MDa7hRslfms
video related

I really hope we just start killing each other before that happens.

Greenland is Danish land, and it will stay Danish.

I really don't think any place will unify.

I wouldnt be surprised if we see a Nordic union with Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland and Greenland.

>>EU will unify
Seems unlikely but not impossibru
>>Arabia will unify
hahahaha
>>china and US will balkanise
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHA

I think in the future countries will tend to group together, but the one place where I *don't* expect this to happen is the mideast. Those people just hate each others guts to death.

Europe, on the other hand, will either form a federal state in the style of burgerland, or it will just become ever more decadent as the actual EU construct clashes with each country's longing for sovereignty (and the corruption money it implies). The balcanization of europe is a necessary step towards a federal EU. If countries aren't broken up first then petty nationalism will prevent forming a federal EU, and we'll be seriously fucked in the long run for lack of unified geopolitical action.

>>EU will unify
>>Arabia will unify

>EU will go to war with itself, ending with a forced unification. The new superstate will collapse over time, how quickly depends on how aggressively the leaders implement their ideals
>Arabia will mostly continue on as normal, except some countries will disappear
>China will undergo a massive change in government, future unpredictable
>America will decline as a world power, but will live on as a country largely irrelevant to the world

>Arabia will unify
The Arabian Peninsula? Sure. The whole "Arab world"? Nope. It won't happen.

Sudan is actually more Arab genetically than many so called Arab countries as the Nubians experienced a lot of Arab migration.

So New England secedes too? It is over 90% White still.

This map is pretty good for Europe however I feel bad for Iran losing clay to baluchi's

France leaves EU next time they get the chance

The 5 eyes, France, Russia and Nordic countries form an alliance. This is then added to by countries that petition membership. There is an Emperor and elected parliament, legislature, Congress etc.

>EU will unify
no. the romans tried it and failed, the habsburg tried it and failed, france tried it and failed, germany tried it twice and failed, england tried and failed, sweden tried and failed, russia tried and failed. do i forgot a certain country?

We'll help you with that, as will the Nordic nations

Add to that a Kinship of nations, Anglosphere, Russia et al as an alliance

We could call it the land of the Northmen. After the Norman's, who were Vikings, as were the Rus

Nothing. Wars for territory don't happen anymore.

>EU will unify
This will be the start of the end times.