WHY DOES IT SHOCK NO ONE TO SEE THAT HE HAD A PENIS?

WHY DOES IT SHOCK NO ONE TO SEE THAT HE HAD A PENIS?

Why???

But he only had one ball

He clearly was a man.

>believing jewish lies
user...

Such an unusual one at that!

Why does no one care?

what the fuck are you even talking about

He clearly had a dick.

Watch it bounce as he walks.

A nice one.

show me your real flag, /his/ trannny

I use multiple identities. But I’m little misspoints on Tumblr.

WHY DOES NO ONE CARE TO LIKE OR REBLOG MY DICK POSTS GD IT ANYHOW???????

I don’t have a dick to photograph or upload, but why is no one interested in Hitler’s???????

you sure you just subconsciously don't want to bring shame on your country?
why hide your flag

get help or kill yourself anyway, faggot

You cannot call a woman a faggot!

Why does no one care about his bulge?

Why are some people even offended by it?

What could possibly be offensive about a dead historical figure’s dick?

why are you so obsessed with hitler's dick

Because it was said to be microscopic but does not look that small.

It's what Hitler would want

they could accuse him of literally anything and people would believe it in a heartbeat
it really doesnt surprise me that they would accuse him of that

He’s wearing a diaper in this picture! A cloth one at that.

He clearly had male genitalia! And he had to have been born with them, as there were no penis surgeries in those days.

wtf are you talking about ?

He looks anything BUT intersexual, transgender, androgynous, or feminine.

post your tit and feet

Hitler’s clearly MALE genitalia and secondary sex characteristics.

He looks hot!

Well no kidding - He was a guy .

Intersexuals are not given strong, masculine names like Adolf and sent to ALL BOYS BOARDING SCHOOLS!!! Nor could they serve in the military 100 years ago!

I’ll bet that’s why there were almost no FTM transgender people in those days!

That and the fact that 1.) they thought they needed a dick to live as a man, and 2.) dick could not be surgically created until after WW2.

I’ve always been confused and angered by the omission of lesbians and women when discussing homosexuality in Nazi Germany,

Why did they not care if women liked women?

WHY WERE WE LESBIAN/BUTCH WOMEN SEEN AS NONEXISTENT for so much of history???

Why does no one give a shit about any of it?

And how can it be seen as offensive?

And why is transgender almost universally understood to mean MTF???????

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY OF A FEMALE TRYING TO LIVE AS OR BECOME A MAN?

I say Lesbian/Butch because for me it’s more about gender presentation than sexual attraction.

I’ve only ever pretended to be Lesbian because no one believes it possible for a straight woman to have so little interest in beauty and sex with men. Which is yet another from of erasure and disregard for women and what we really want.

But there is no actual compulsion to do anything with either sex, and my fascination with Hitler has everything to do with the body parts on him that were different from mine.

So if that is evidence that Lesbians don’t exist, then I guess I don’t know for sure they do. But I say it just means we’re different from homosexual men and that the same is truer for so-called “straight” women than you realize. They might not exist either.

Women probably don’t have a sexuality, which is why I hate those labels.

I think it’s utterly ridiculous to divide women up like that based on stupid labels that don’t fit. That’s why I post as so many different things. I care about the Earth much more than any Lesbian identity.

I’d rather be called a pacifist or an environmentalist than a Lesbian because they’re more accurate. I’ve had 0 female partners in 34 years, but luckily cannot have kids.

No one seems to care about a woman’s sexual desires, so to even label your sexuality as a woman is ludicrous.

I wish there was an option to say you’re a feminist, so I use the rainbow flag because most radical feminists are thought to be Lesbian.

But a lot of these labels don’t really apply to women because not only do we not always understand them, we are automatically feminists if we have 2 brain cells to rub together, so a “feminist woman with a college degree” should be redundant.

Only the stupidest of stupid, blonde women would associate themselves with the alt-right and the 14-88 cause.

Damn this is a good thread

And since my I’m neither lacking in eye/hair melanin nor brains, I am anything but a white nationalist!

BALTIC THREAD

So I use the peace sign because Nazis are associated with war in my mind, and I am not Antifa

that's huge cameltoe

Nazi=Warmonger

He also had a foreskin that poked out at times.

>we are automatically feminists if we have 2 brain cells to rub together
If you had 2 brain cells to rub together you wouldn't be at all.

I should have read the thread before I replied. What the fuck is this shitshow?

The whole point of being with a woman as a woman is that they cannot get you pregnant. So now that I have my hysterectomy behind me, I’m rediscovering dicks like an 11 y/o in health class.

Show Tits then asshole

ssshhhhh
just let it happen

YEAH
hes right tits and asshole or fuck off

bump for moar

ITT

>implying OP isn't a kike and this thread isn't bait

Just sharing my OC lads