Mfw no S2

>mfw no S2

Just let it go user, at least we still have translations.

What would sex with Emi be like?

Books are better anyway. I'm just happy she is a proper tsundere and not one of those modern bitch types.

Oh are there? I just finished the anime the other day. Is this series worth continuing with the source?

Imo yes, but I have fucked up taste. Don't expect great writing, also there are some minor differences between ln and anime.

I only have one bed.

Don't expect anything award-winning, but it's pretty fun imo. Maou being an extremely doting dad is great.

not with the shitty jewpress translations

You gave him a pretty big spoiler user.

He can always read mittens version.

Deep storytelling wasn't the selling point of this so I don't mind. From what I understand it's comedy first and isn't meant to be taken seriously so I didn't. I liked it because of the ridiculous premise and too real poorfag antics.

It's ok. I got spoiled about that somewhere else. I accidentally saw someone post a pic of what happens later. I don't know the details so it's fine.

good, red head bitch was shit

Thank chihofag director for that. She far more likeable in ln.

Is that what happened? I actually ended up preferring Emi anyways for some reason. Maybe I have an angery fetish or something.

What exactly did Emi do differently in the source? Or more specifically what did the anime director do differently and how did he favor Chiho?

It's a shame, since it had every reason to get an S2.

Why is she so perfect?

>Liking flat old hags

Extremely cute.

Is White Fox the new Brains Base in terms of sequels?

Suzuno with western clothing was really cute.

That guy is bullshitting, while Chiho did get more screentime in the anime the director didn't do anything to undermine Yusa in particular. She isn't supposed to be a tsundere, she genuinely hated Maou's guts and rightly so since he's her archenemy who killed her dad. She only opened up to him later on when she found out her dad's actually alive.

Why does she have hooves?

Feet binding.

It's fine. The novels are way better anyways. Also Emi is best girl and is winning the bowl.

Say what you want but I really think that emi in anime was portraited much worse than in novels and chicho much better. Plus, here I have no source so just call me a faggot, apparently director personally drew most of chiho scenes.

Don't talk shit about my waifu you little fuck.

The LN literally devolves into diaper changes and tsunshit pandering right after where the anime ends, so that's a good thing.

I WANT ALAS REMUS.

Best couple

It's nice when the official couple is also the best.

Does Emi's friend Suzuki ever make a move on Ashiya?

Yes, ashiya showed her his demon form to turn her down, after that she was even more into him. What I understood from 2ch about vol 17, they are still not together.

Yes
He rejects her though

I'm starting to believe those rumors about his orientation.