Germany For Black Panther!

>WAAAAAAR READY WAAAAAAAAR REEEEDY

Are you ready german bros for the cinematic event of the milenium ?

Other urls found in this thread:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2015/11/28/response-to-daily-stormer-article-black-africans-are-genetically-closer-to-bonobos-than-to-white-humans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Levels of cuckolding rarely seen. Could you imagine actually thinking like this?

What a cuck.

I don't think I've ever watched a superhero movie, and I'm not going to start with that shit.

THIS IS A ANTI GERMAN THREAD.

THIS IS A DIVDE AND CONQUER THREAD

>Woah, criticizing my extremely fucked up country is off limits, bro.

This is because the west has a culture of avoidance. We say things like "just be positive and it will be okay". This is done to avoid thinking about the actual problems we face and how to confront them.

The same goes for """"patriots"""" who get enraged whenever their country is criticized. They are trying to avoid the fact that their countries are fucked up because they are so scared and confused. But these countries need to be criticized. The problems need to be confronted.

In short, sort yourself out.

niggers niggering out on instagram. we need some good ole fashion lynchings soon

>omg people are putting in false votes!
>doesnt care about false sales because its money

hmmmmmm

>more diversity can only be a good thing
if anyone ever says this, just ask them 'why?', they will be completely lost for words and wont be able to actually give you a sound answer

more than likely their answer would be "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

This

The only positive I can think of is we can use them to do shitty jobs and form a cheap labour underclass.

yeah, driving salaries down, unemployment up, and housing prices up.

wtf one guy posting on a faggot forum totally represents the people of Germany
damn...

Hello,

The X/A ratio measures something completely different: It compares
individuals from a certain group (bonobos, chimpanzees, or human
populations) and compares how different the X autosomes in this group are from the autosomes (the non-sex-chromosomes, i.e. everything that is not X and Y). Since each generation you have three X chromosomes per four autosomes (XX for the mother + XY from the dad = three X), you would
expect that the ratio should be 3/4 (thats why there is a dashed line at
0.75 in the plot). But there are many ways in which this measure could be nudged off this expected value. That Europeans look different in this measure could for instance be explained by later waves of primarily male migrants out of Africa that mixed with people in Europe, but there are other ideas as well.

>td/du

Europeans are anomalies.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2015/11/28/response-to-daily-stormer-article-black-africans-are-genetically-closer-to-bonobos-than-to-white-humans/

ethnic food

next question racist

Same, I didn't watch ONE capeshit movie, last movie I watched was "The Revenant" and that was not capeshit

>2 people from Sup Forums go to black panther
>1 has a bottle of ammonia, the other has a bottle of chlorine
>they meet in the dark and mix their 2 chemicals discretely in the dark and leave

>German

Say no more.

>Biestmann
Let me guess, this is a furry forum?