JoJo OVA Thread

>be me
>fall asleep for 12 hours
>wake up to find my jojo friends are talking about this (image related)

What the fuck happened DP, its as if they tried to copy araki's style, but failed horribly.

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo-animation.com/bddvd/ova.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What the fuck happened DP, its as if they tried to copy araki's style, but failed horribly.
You talking about DiU?

That does not look right...

Is it already uploaded somewhere ?

>it's not Araki's sameface style so it sucks

why are they still wearing their school uniforms if this is supposed to be set in 2007-2008?

Daaaamn, JoJo looks like THAT!?

Talking about the rohan spinoffs

>tfw you don't care because your seiyufu is in it
Feels good

Why does Okuyasu still wear his uniform at 24 years of age?

Why does Jotaro wear his uniform at any given time? He's probably only taken it off once and that was in SC

>am i kawaii uguu~

I prefer this over Jojolin's samey face

torrent when

Because Araki drew them wearing their uniforms still.

There are like 12 different font types on that cover.

This show fucking sucks lmfao. I literally do not understand the appeal. The art style has been completely butchered through its transition to an animated series

They all look like stone-faced...
Wait a minute

what the fuck is this shit? this was made by the same people who made part 4 adnime?

Well, at least Rohan looks nice.

Read the manga you fucking idiots. What did you THINK it would look like? Hell why would anyone be into Jojo if you can't handle dramatic change? It's like its most basic fucking tenant.

The art style looks great in the manga, but doesn't translate to the anime at all.

Why they didn't just make it look like the Part 4 anime, I will never know. It's not like that artstyle was 100% faithful to the manga, either.

Why is Valentine in there

doesn't look too bad to be honest, Koichi and Okuyasu look iffy but that's not really important since they only show up for one scene out of the whole one-shot. Rohan looks nice, Fem Valentine looks like she could give good blowjobs.

This is hilarious. I've no idea why you guys hate it

EXTRATHICC

>Araki got rid of josuke's nipple zippers

Dead to me

EVOLVED
V
O
L
V
E
D

Kek

>looks literally like the manga
>WOOOW WHY DOES IT LOOK SO SHIT WTF

never forgetti

>kira
>best villain

Ok this needs an explaination. Bet its all DYEL fucks who don't even want to look like pic related best villains

Hit the weights fags

But they were shit villains with only Whammu being a good character in the end. Still though.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

suprise suprise, Sup Forums has the same taste as everybody else.

It's almost like some characters are objectively better than other characters or something

Maybe they were "bad villains" for normal manga/series but they fit JoJo way better than Kira. They were incredible ripped ancient god-like beings fightning shit and becoming even more godly while brawling in a fucking colloseum and volcanos while posing like some models also with an epic fucking theme song.

Now Kira is a sneaky fuck who prefers to hide than to fight also his whole motivation was to run away, no conquering the world no nothing "epic".

Which one sounds more like Jojo?

Kira you fucking newfag. Read the manga.

>Jotaro on the bottom
>Most popular Jojo by a huge margin
>Josuke is a literally who in comparision >"taste as everybody else"

lel

DYEL spotted

JJBA is an has 8 parts, 5 of which are inhabited exclusively by twinks. Your anime is showing.

Top 3 Jojos best jojos

>5 of which are inhabited exclusively by twinks
The one that matters is full of ripped bodies tho

Rohan looks alright. Now, Koichi and Okuyasu on the other hand...

>Kira better than Pucci and DIO
>Kars so low

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

stop acting like a genwunner

>Fucking animefags ruining my threads!!!
>OVA looks like the manga
>OH MY GOD IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
Shows your working, mangafags.

Uh, Kira?

Pillar Men are pretty tonally inconsistent with the entire rest of the manga. Their motivation is just "muh ultimate lifeform". Even Dio and Diavolo are more complex than that.

Not to mention Kira's power fits his character amazingly well. I'd say he has the most appropriately themed Stand of any character Araki has written. The dynamic Killer Queen has with Crazy Diamond is great thematically as well. Compare this to the Pillar Men, whose powers are just totally fucking random.

>DIO and Kars
>Believed themselves to be superior beings and wanted to rule the world because of it.

>Kira and Diavolo
>Just wanted to be left alone to do whatever they wanted

>Pucci and Valentine
>Genuinely wanted to help others and fought for their percieved "greater good"

Villains are getting more sympathetic every part. What's the next step here?

>Kira gets fucking stomped by a middle aged Jotaro

Can you be more cucked than that?

Part 8's villain is also it's protagonist.

Joubin definitely seems like he's going to be a much more sympathetic villain than Valentine and Pucci. Can't fucking wait to see what Araki does with him, there's so many parallels between him and Gappy.

This is what part 8 could very possibly look like. Take note
jojo-animation.com/bddvd/ova.html

>30
>middle aged

By the time we get to the 8th part as an anime we will all be already dead

Is all star battle worth getting?
It's on sale.

Hey he is trying his best at school

Damnit and I almost forgot

THIS DOESN'T ALIGN WITH MY OWN PERSONAL TASTES RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>its as if they tried to copy araki's style, but failed horribly.

more accurate to say they tried to copy Araki's current style when applied to older parts and succeeded

It's almost like there's a shitton of anime onlies or something

>Johnny above Jotaro

It sucks period

it's the same fiasco like when part 4's character art first got released, it'll look fine when the OVA's out.

Speaking of, how long will it be? 24 mins like a standard ep or longer?

SAmeface hasm't been an issue since like 2013.

I didn't like part 4's art, the Blu-rays fixed some of it but I still think Part 3 had the best face style. I hope Part 5 doesn't look like this.

I'm not saying all of them are anime onlies, but definitely a lot of them. Josuke being second really confirms it

onlys would be correct since it's a descriptor

for how much?

Okay thanks. English isn't my first language

Jolyne is a girl tho.

Something like $7 or $5 if you have PS+

>8
>full of ripped bodies

What?

At least it's not berserk

Well, at least there's no Okuyasu. Can you imagine how he'd look like in that artstyle?

Like this?

Needs more shading

But this was when the translations for part 5 still sucked ass, now giorno and diavolo would be higher

So wait Polnareff isn't actually a turtle and he's just a ghost hanging out in the stand? Fuck, even the wiki has it wrong

Forgot the pic

>reading the wiki

What? I don't even remember this panel.

Araki was a mistake.

OVA when?

Did you enjoy the previous thread?

I LOVE KIRA, but I don't agree with those polls. Kira is a huge retard.

All star battle is fun. Strangely it's what got meinto the series.

Well, it makes more sense, given that turtles don't have lips/teeth.
Even with a human soul in it, if a turtle try to speak, nothing but turtle noises would come out.

Pol was a turtle when the souls switched, but when they switched back he got sucked into Turtle's stand

I FOUND YOU! FAKER!

Faker? I think your the fake Koichi around here? Your comparing yourself to me? HAH! Your not even good enough to be my fake!