Why are the Japanese obsessed with the word "Stein"?

Steins gate, the Mc has the supernatural ability of "Reading Steiner" which grants him the ability to remember all timelines he visits.

Monster, a character has the ability "Amazing steiner" which makes him go on a rampage with supernatural like results(being able to defeat 10 people with his bare hands etc).

The literal translation of Stein, from German to English is Stone. Very simple. Steiner however, Im not even sure this word exists in German, but the translation would be "Stoner" in theory.

So we know the word Steiner is related to something that grants a character amazing feats, but why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner#Goethean_science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're reading too much into it. Japan just likes certain names and uses them over and over. Popular ones include Rin and Alice for girls and Kyousuke for boys.

Stein is one of those quintessentially Western names in the Japanese mindset.

>Steiner
DUDE WEED

Gee user, I don't know, why don't you try asking Sup Forums?

Why didn't you protect that smile?

>Im not even sure this word exists in German
Steiner is a german name.
The anime usage is probably bases on Rudolf Steiner.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner#Goethean_science

jews

why would I ask pol this?

Jap chuu2s are pretty Deutscheboo and what sounds more German than Stein? Nothing

Stein is jewish

>deutscheboo
>not wehraboo

I think you're falling victim to a bit of a logical fallacy here. The "-stein" names have become stereotypically Jewish in the Anglophone world because many Jews have them, but by no means were these names exclusive to Jews in Europe.

Stein is German. Many Ashkenazi Jews have German surnames, which is why retarded Americans think that surnames that end with -stein, -berg or -man are Jewish while in reality they are German.

>Two examples=obsession.

to be fair it is pretty weird

>Posting shit tier waifu

Die Sup Forums

the japs hate germans I thought

yes

Because Japanese and Jews are greatest allies.

The author was a huge Scott Steiner fan back in the wcw days.

Do we have any names for japs even though we idolize em? I cant think of any jap names

-stein, -berg and names of cities=jews or jew heritage