NBC's Law and Order SVU makes episode depicting Blonde conservative women being raped by ANTIFA

NBC's Law and Order SVU makes episode depicting Blonde conservative women being raped by ANTIFA, the episode was entitled "info wars" and has led to infowars reporter Millie Weaver feeling it was based on her, if not bad enough the show insinuates because she was a conservative she deserved it, after a little digging I found that the episode was written by one Robert Brooks Cohen, as they say around here, what a cohencidence.
Millie Weaver's twitter comments on the episode. twitter.com/millie__weaver?lang=en

Wikipedia article showing writer and producer of episode. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_&_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit_(season_19)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nXeV3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if ti allows us to hunt and kill antifa on sight im all for it

I don’t support infowars but I feel there should be some punishment for this episode

>she deserved it
I didn't think the kikes would go that far

Disturbing, how does the show insinuate they deserve it?

The character ICE T plays apparently said "you know this women wants to force all Jews and Muslims to become Christian right"

I guess it’s time for an episode where ICE officers raid and rape young quinceanera Mexican teens before deporting them beyond the Wall and Olivia Benson comments they deserved it for coming illegally as they would end up prostitutes anyway

Millie is perfect

And shills were saying I was wrong that this system wants us to look weak.
FUCK SVU

>I don't agree with her politically
>She deserves to be raped

Sound logic there.

Old weegie detected

vain slut
trad4cash

SVU used to be the most fucking awesome show.
I miss the beating of the pedophiles and the loose cannon that was Stabler.

What the fuck has happened?

>the episode was written by one Robert Brooks (((Cohen)))

oy vey iz mir

Because people will still tune in regardless of content. Americans are so goddamn dumb they can’t be helped.

Episode was horrible. The far right alleged rapist said “cuck” at least 3 times. Brutal.

She seems slow and everything she does seems like a parody of what she thinks she's accomplishing.

>Cohen

>trad4cash
First, I like this expression you just used.
Second, Trad has ALWAYS been 4 Cash. The diference now, is that thots can go to the state for the cash, or are encouraged to work outside the home, thereby discouraging them from raising a family, with a partner who has to break his back to earn the family's daily bread.

@1PDJT ##MORE NEWS

Politics: Manchin Hypocrite

>archive.is/nXeV3

>being this obtuse

OP OP OP optimum
is she Jewish ? nice schnozz on her.

These jews need to be lynched

Sup Forums BTFO