Is Donald Trump the greatest President in US history?

Is Donald Trump the greatest President in US history?

no

My feet feel like how those look when I stub my toe on shit

dam, woulda pulled those bitches out with vicegrips myself if i had nails that bad. how do you even let it go that far?

FUUUUUCK NOOOOOO!!!! Like HELLLL FUCKING NOOOOOO!!! HELL 2 the FUCKINGGGG 2 the NOOOOOOOO!!! HELL 2 the FUCKING FUUUUUCKKKK NOOOOOOOOO!

Still not. If he trolls the whole America and wins again in 2020, he will be.

Holy fuck, I can nearly smell it through the internet.

Toe on the left looks like a fat duck

What wrong with him fingers?

get some pliers

lmao, Donald was only elected so we could get high quality meme. He's a joke, literally. No body on this board genuinely thinks he's doing a good job. But he gets the most tears, and causes the most butthurt from the more sensitive half of the political spectrum. It's MARBLECAKE but at a slightly bigger scale.

Goodlord, you would have to be clinically retarded to think he's doing a good job.

Do you have to clickbait with these fucking disgusting pictures?

idk how it is one can smell a leaf so easily

He's already achieved more in a year than Obongo did in eight.

As someone whose had ingrown toenails before, what in the actual fuck is wrong with this dude. Go to the podiatrist and get that shoot removed, must be unbelievably painful

So, this is a mix between ingrown toenails and not drying off feet very well. To avoid this, don't keep your feet too wet for very long (avoids trench foot, which is common with burning-man types), and trim the sides with cuticle nippers. Don't trim toenails too short.

That requires medical care though to state the obvious.

Yes they do. Sliders have tried to adopt some form of shock photo posting, although goreposting is a Sup Forums staple.

desu, that probably wouldnt smell. most certainly hurt, but unlikely to smell, considering the hygiene of the other toes.

an unfortunate occurance.

pakis are so disgusting

You know what doc, just cut my big toes off f a m

The greatest failure, yes.

I bet that smells delightful

I have had an ingrown toenail before, not as bad as OP but let me tell you, it stinks.

What was OP pic I came too late please tell

Read the damn thread you lazy slav nigger

Not yet. He's still got seven years left to change my mind.

I expect you to post it
dumpass