The Nordic countries

What is your favorite Nordic country and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12450968
youtube.com/watch?v=qXCFYdBEin4
youtube.com/watch?v=SekSsdTUy40
youtube.com/watch?v=MgvtKk83wsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AT2m2dVbWwk
nyheteridag.se/sweden-the-swedish-flag-was-banned-at-elementary-school-by-the-principal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE

All the same to me

Norway.

Finland because they proved women were irrational
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12450968

Norway is a close second due to
youtube.com/watch?v=qXCFYdBEin4
but takes points off for
youtube.com/watch?v=SekSsdTUy40

and this from finland just makes me laugh my titties off:
youtube.com/watch?v=MgvtKk83wsQ

Gotta give it to Norway, much more defensible than sweden, and Norway posters a good guy.

All shit.
Need to be cleaned from all the subhumans there (except 5% of non-retatred finns) and made into nature preservation area.

*retarded

This actually made me inhale.

Esti :3

Netherlands

Why?
95% of finns are retarded and all germanics are to be gassed.

>pic
10/10

i would say denmark for sake of old times

SKRATTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA DUUUUUUUUUUU

We are a Nordic country and you Nordbois will never admit it

Sweden of course.

In terms of history, innovation and success. Sweden wins hands down and truly is the old wise brother of the nordic countries.

>Norway
Literally half their population were poor fishermen up until they discovered they had oil.

>Denmark
Always throws the biggest tantrum as soon as things don't go their way, biggest hypocrites.

>Finland
Comfy "who gives a shit" attitude while at the same time can do things properly thanks to the fennosawedes keeping their boat afloat, combine Russian and Scandinavian attitide to life, then you get Finland.

Throughout history Sweden has and always will be the most relevant of the Nordic countries.

Finland. The perfect mix of bleak depression and funny bantz

>denmark
Completely retarded as of now. Must be cleaned before becomes shitskin caliphate.

>Sweden
Nope.
Populated by retards and subhumans as of now.
100% inhabitants should be gassed there.

If we were poor, what were the Swedes then? Norway had twice the income as Sweden in 1936, one of the biggest shipping fleets in the world too. We have been richer than you for over hundred years nigga.

>Sweden has and always will be the most relevant of the Nordic countries.

Heheheh.

Latvia
Sweden was cool between 1500 and 1700
Norway was cool in the era of king saint olav.
Icelandic commonwealth was bretty good

>Latvia
This.

The Kalmar Union
But you had to fuck that up as well

>a norwegian inhales
youtube.com/watch?v=AT2m2dVbWwk

You forgot Iceland and you are forgiven for doing so. However, i'd chose Norway being the best oil or no oil. They got their flaws but they keep some level of tradition while they develop, Sweden is just trend-whores.

>kek

lol jah

>this nibba didn't look at the shelf

WE WUZ NORDS

Denmark is the only Nordic kingdom.
England, Norway, and Sweden are only rebellious vassals.
There can only ever be one king of the Nords.
Hail Odin.
Hail our mighty Norse people.

I can’t differentiate Norway from Denmark other than Hamlet.

>success
>nyheteridag.se/sweden-the-swedish-flag-was-banned-at-elementary-school-by-the-principal/
No. You and your daily grenade attacks on police stations make you Somalia 2.0.

>What is your favorite Nordic country

Estonia, of course!

>WE

>that medpack doctor
wat

binland :DDD

I'm not going to defend this shithole. Sweden got BLACKED by the kikes.

You're rich because you got oil. You're the oil sheikhs of Nords.

Since you got money, you got to control your borders better than us too.

Estonia as of now is shit.
too much retarded Swedish and Finnish influence.
Serious gassing needs to be done here too.

lel sabed

olekno mimä vam ainen?

Binland of course

Estonia

norway has mountains denmark does not

Haha, who elects the cuck politicians in your country? The Swedish people, they are retards and have always been. Your best export is comedy, that's it. Fuck Kamprad

Hey, crisp bread is great.

Serious question - why is Sweden so overly leftist? Is it because they’ve never really had past experiences with non-whites? (No global empire)

Finland because they don't give a fuck

We gave them all our joos in WW2

The real answer: They have been neutral for 150 years, making them weak. They were also one of the main battlegrounds during the cold war and was heavily influenced by marxists.

lmao

Jan Mayen

68-leftist, it goes back to the soviet era and our "third way" politics being not capitalist nor communist. We had the socialdemocrats in power at that time(still do) and they modernised the country and gave it welfare. Being swedish they are naturally retarded and still think that the left does any good.

It has always been their nature.
citing Tacitus (2nd century AD):
>Upon the Suiones, border the people Sitones; and, agreeing with them in all other things, differ from them in one, that here the sovereignty is exercised by a woman. So notoriously do they degenerate not only from a state of liberty, but even below a state of bondage."

He was talking about Sigtuna (Sitona in Latin), heartland Sweden.

BALTIC THREAD

stop fighitng among yourself!
The Commie and Sandnigger are our enemies!

Norwegian black metal or Swedish death metal, that is the question.

Up until recently we had a harmonious prosperous and ethnically homogeneous society. This doesn't sit well with (((some people))) who've done their best to bring that down since 1968. Decades of indoctrination.

why not both

The kikes do. Elections are a sham. The establishment decides who gets to borrow the the propaganda speakers for a couple of years.

And yeah, Sweden of today is pathetic. We used to be pretty based though, when we actually had balls and went to war back in the day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Sweden

Now, we're mostly soi-boy cucks.

>Serious question - why is Sweden so overly leftist? Is it because they’ve never really had past experiences with non-whites? (No global empire)

Because kikes punished us for not actively fighting the Germans. Hitler came knocking, and since he was mirrin our Nordic genetics he only requested to borrow our railways so he could send his troops to the Finnish front. Since our king back then was a bit of a shadow Nazi, he had good relations with Adolf.

Of course, now that kikes rule the world we're paying reparations for our sins. Israel hates us.

think your looking for this

I bought a couch from ikea and it got a big tear in one of the seams like 2 months after I bought it. fuck you. Also it was a pain in the ass to buy. You can’t call into the store to see if something’s in stock and the info on the website is inaccurate. I said to the ikea employee, “oh ok so I guess I’ll just keep driving in to the store every single day to check if it’s in stock then? She answered “yep that’s yer best bet” in a very chipper voice. Fuck you Sven.

Denmark because my wife is from there.
And it's also a nice place.

KEK

Interestingly Finland wasn't even considered Nordic until about 50 years ago.

England did once have a King, Cnut the Great, who was the King of Britain, Denmark, and Norway. But then the Normans came soon after.

Yeah they where considered Baltic before Ivan fucked the rest of us over desu.

aller ekbergh

heil helper

Norway. My ancestors came from there.

I was reading about the history of meme countries like yours recently, and you almost become one country with Lithuania a few centuries ago, similar to the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth.

I know your all joking but to be fair in next 15 years Baltics will be more nordic then nordics.

The one that invented sprüdo

Normans were nordic too.

it isnt

I think a better question is, why is Norway more nationalistic and protective of its culture than Sweden?
Well, being on the losing side of a union with Denmark and Sweden for hundreds of years, and then being occupied by Germany during WW2 has made Norway very nationalistic in a rather benign way. Our nationalism isn't tied to warfare or conquest, but a love of freedom and national identity, and I think this has prevented us from suffering the same fate as Sweden.

Now, I'm not going to pretend that everything is fine in Norway. We have our own share of problems with immigration and redical left-wingers, but compared to the rest of western Europe, we're probably among the more nationalistic countries.

>What is your favorite Nordic country and why?
Denmark. The least autistic and most sensible.

Finland, it has fun memes and the posters are usually chill

Funnland

I've only been to Sweden twice, and I've never been to Malmö, but this video is just heart-wrenching when you consider what the place is like today.
youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE

rip

Swedes have an inferiority complex so they jump onto any and every bandwagon that lets them feel better than anyone else to mask it. It's the only explanation for them being the leading country in both scientific racism and the psychotic multiculturalism in a span of a hundred years.

this is true

>tfw people like your country

Do you know the lyrics?

at least we got balls

This is now an American appreciation thread.

56 percent memes will not be tolerated

high quality shitposting

Yeah when we get a 40% russian population fuck off slav niggers

shame on you, slavs are your closest racial relatives
>you deserve geting abdulled

Norway because I watched Lilyhammer and I liked it. All seem nice and civilized too bad it's so cold.

Saudi Arabia

Åland Islands is the only right pick, the rest of nordic countries are vapid wastelands.

gift meme from yesserday

Yeah those inbred ålanders are so much better.

He's right haters

>Literally half their population were poor fishermen up until they discovered they had oil.
Stop perpetuating this myth, you retard. Long before we discovered oil, our GDP per capita was in the top ten in the world, and we were one of the biggest shipping nations in the world, despite our small size.
In fact, at the start of WW2, we had the third largest, and the most modern commercial fleet on the planet.