Women of the Year In Britian

>Woman of the year!
>Won by a degenerate draq queen
>Are those leftist even logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/drag-queens-replace-santa-on-chapel-street-this-christmas-20161210-gt8fri.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5346351/CBB-Wayne-Sleep-housemate-evicted-final.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>woman

lolno

who?

shit happens...

Finnish user explained that one. At the end I felt sorry for the lady.

can i get a quick rundown on that?
thanks in advance

Britians celebrity Big Brother was given the year of women due to 100 years anniversary of women's right to vote. Then the winner is a drag queen bogan from Australia. It's like that Bruce Jenner vol 2

Does she even speak Finnish?

>woman of the year
>a man wins
Where are feminists on this one?

men are better women than women

once again, like with Jenner, men are proven to be better women than women, truly the superior sex

so a MAN was crowned woman of the year, that's a fucking victory for us, they are literally praising mens superiority by proclaiming that men are even better at being women then women

...So you're saying...we should massacre all women?

haha look at this guy, he wants background context and maybe even links in a Sup Forums thread. baka

The OP probably isnt even true but who cares we will believe it anyway

This is untrue did google search and there is nothing. Put link or its not true.

>Then the winner is a drag queen bogan from Australia

Hold on a minute. I thought this guy looked familiar but I figured it's probably just trannies looking similar. Is this the same tranny that did that Christmas shit?

theage.com.au/victoria/drag-queens-replace-santa-on-chapel-street-this-christmas-20161210-gt8fri.html

>best woman in britain is a man
that claw hand. the absolute state of bongistan

No it's Courtney Act who made it through a few rounds in the first season of Australian Idol. I remember Dicko told him/her that he/she would frighten little children. Fourteen years later looks like they've finally normalised trannies to little children (at least in the UK) and Courtney Act's reality tv career is go.

BBC are having a 'most influential woman' competition at the moment where every day on radio 4 they have some no-name old women go on and wank themselves off about how empowered and special some other no name women are
I'd love so much if some trans women won it, you can vote on the webste

It's britain, nobody knew any better, and he wasn't even doing it on purpose.

>Then the winner is a drag queen bogan from Australia
Hugo Weaving is looking really good

Kek, just another step down the road to oblivion - eventually we will welcome it.

They are the one voted for her, cause the other contester was an old 70 years old who was against degeneracy and they painted her as a ''homophobic'' hence voted for a dude instead of a real with a different opinion than them.. You could say feminist got cucked on a live tv

NICE LINK YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHY DON'T YOU DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KYS

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5346351/CBB-Wayne-Sleep-housemate-evicted-final.html

there you go burger bro

Alright dude.

fuck europe in its entirety

Painful to read

Could a britbong explain the specifics of a weapon sweep to me?

I'm more pissed off about the tv license. just wtf!

Only children watch thatand take part. Not that the Jewnited Kingdom isn't doomed.

Can you imagine being at the ceremony and trying to keep a straight face?
They'd put me in the fucking gallows for how hard I would be laughing

i think it's obvious courtney act is not a women. people play along cause it's funny. get a life and get over it.

it's obvious courtney act is not a women. people play along cause it's funny to see a drag queen. get a life and get over it.

>Fanny Chmelar
Literally whiter than that britbongian mystery meat there.

fanny= slang for pussy. you daft Kraut inbred retard.

everything means vagina in Britain

including your mom

Hey, not all moms have vaginas

>haha that word means pussy ha
Brits are easily amused i see.

That feel when man are better girls than girls

>Are those leftist even logic?
No, they should nuke themselves before they retire the sub fleet, also hit us as well