Genderless&raceless Apple ads

Do you notice that every single actor/actress/actoroid in Apple ads are indistinguishable in terms of gender or race. Pic related is just one example. Is this the final point they want to achieve? Fully mixed individuals?

>raceless

joden

Maybe they won't to SJW but can't afford to be in the spotlight for being in the forefront of the white genocide movement.

>Genderless

Heliphobe

>still seeing ads

You mean "sexless" (stop using their Procrustean propaganda).

Genus: gender
Know the difference.

corporations are not inherently evil; they will do everything to pander to their consumers though. apple clients just happened to be the most stereotypical sjw faggots there are.

>token faggot CEO

you need a dose of BASED BOOGIE
pic related

doesn't prove me wrong.

maybe they are trying to avoid being called some word that ends with ist. I think we're looking for problems where they don't exist.

But gender and sex for human beings are identical.

That is interesting that you have pointed that out. This is across the board, in terms of the commercialization of “gender-less society”.

that's not why (((english))) has two different words.

when 'sex' became a dirty word referring to sexual intercourse, people started using gender in stead. as a synonym.

That’s exactly what they’re trying to do. This is an attempt to normalize their agenda. Just like for example when you see a car commercial and every passenger is of a different race. Are they married? Just friends? Who cares! What does it matter. It’s cool to be progressive.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Was clearly a girl. The whole "what's a computer" line was clearly a statement to the effect that the new mac product is so easy to use that even a girl can use it without rejecting it for being an object from the male world.

Its just a hail marry they fall back on when they're not selling enough of something, "no one's buying these fucking tablets, fuck I dunno tell women its not a computer."

I agree with this statement wholeheartedly but I do think it’s still important to devote some time to the extermination of our race. Making some attempts to combat that. I’m not saying it should consume your whole life but still it’s very important

The filthy Jew spreads degeneracy to subvert society and take away our traditions

No, that is just a fucking millenial. That is how they look like.

literally this and don't forget samsung does this same. Only LG is our electronic company

why don't they just change the "Gender" field to a text box that you can write whatever the fuck you want into?

it would save them a lot of trouble.

There's so much man tit in this

your burger tradition is retarded

What's a white person?

i know right look at that one on his back

I really want to stamp on this creature's face whatever it is. It's like someone hacked my mind and created a creature with all the attributes I hate the most.

I'm glad you asked

SUSTAIN ME.
JABBA THE HUT REQUIRES TENDIES FROM COMMUNITY SINCE WIFEY DIVORCED ME.

You must be new here

where is it you want to goooooooooo?

Reminds me of the little glasses faggot from honey, I shrunk the kids

>SUSTAIN ME.

Goddamn Welfare Queens. Don't they understand that if you can't afford it you don't get it? No one owes you a fucking thing.

I hate that fucking ad, I actual feel physical revulsion when I see that hermaphroditic jew-fro'd tranlet mutt fucking thing.

And there is another one with this gook soyboy and some mongoloid looking moon faced 1/10 unfuckable white genetic trainwreck of a cunt.

If it was 10000 years ago, my tribe would just drop a boulder on them or burn them as goblins

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>Be 56%

Best time in history to get paid

when she said "whats a computer" i stood up & walked out of the theater showers