SIMPLER LIFE GENERAL

So, why haven't you tried to leave the (((modern world))) already?
Become financially and morally independent from the wreck of civilization you try to save so badly.

>buy a land on the countryside or wilderness
>start agriculture, preferably permaculture (google it if you don't know what it is)
>become self sufficient in food
>build your own house (you can use tiny houses or trailer at the beginning to lower the costs)
>find a wife and multiply
>homeschool your children

this way you get free from the (((debt))) and contribute to create a new generation of bad goys ready to restore the order in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRNftek7WNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LiYNRNoUDSQ
fundainbusiness.nl/agrarische-grond/oost-west-en-middelbeers/object-86850821-kapeldijk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not possible. All land is either private property or government owned so no person is truly free to travel as they wish and live outside of society.

because no money
also

that's why I said you should purchase the land. 10 or 20 acres don't cost much.
it's still under government rule to some extend, but lesser than cages in the cities so many people desperately want to live in.

buying a few acres and a trailer will cost you less than trying to live in an apartment.
save money or join the military for a couple of years to increase your budget.
no excuses, buddy!

Agricultural land in the uk runs at ~£10k/acre and thanks to our fucked up laws if you then try and build on it to live the government will come along and demolish the lot.

Land with permission or possible permission runs at ~£200,000/acre minimum.

if you think UK laws and prices are too overwhelming, you can always move to another country.

>why haven't you tried to leave the (((modern world))) already?

because that's where all of the jobs that pay money are located.

Visas needed to move abroad generally require more than "I want to live in a wood by myself".

Face it m8 we live in a shit time where there is no 'new world' on this planet to explore and conquer and there isn't the technology, let alone available to plebs like us, to fuck off it and do it elsewhere.

We were born 500 years too early/late.

>because that's where all of the jobs that pay money are located.

so the quality of life is measured by how much money you make? good goy

you are still in EU so getting a residence card or even citizenship isn't that hard. really, read about it.
if you need to work until you get the citizenship, then do it. end justfies the means, and you will be better off in the end.

>Buy Land in Germany
>Start to farm land
>Get fined for doing it without a permit and an education in doing so
>k.jpg
>Cut down a tree
>Get fined again because I didnt have a permit
>wew.jpg
>Build rough foundation of the house
>Immidiatley get arrested for not paying GEZ
>Get out of prison
>Try to homeschool my children
>Get arrested again for not putting my children in a school that is approved by the government

Germany lads

>so the quality of life is measured by how much money you make? good goy

No, quality of life is measured by being able to eat food, at a bare minimum, and i'm too poor to own any land, so... yeah.

get the permits or move to another country

you can get 10 acres of good land in USA for like 4k$, it's not that much.
also, become self sufficient, you will be able to feed yourself and your family after some time. (transition isn't sudden)

All countries do this. Even America where it's generally easier will still come for your arse if you're no actively engaged enough in the system to pay taxes.

To do what you say today means becoming homeless, with no property other than what you can carry. That's literally the only way out of the system.

>you can get 10 acres of good land in USA for like 4k$

That's more than I have.

>because that's where all of the jobs that pay money are located.
I'm moving out of the city and starting a firewood buissness

>That's more than I have.
then save money. what's so hard about that?
you can also enlist to increase your budget, duh

Then move to straya you cunt

>then save money. what's so hard about that?

Have to have a job to save money, user...

Get a job user. Or invent something before they have a chance to steal it.

>>

Complete self sufficiency borders autism and it is counter productive. Foe example why do you need to farm wheat and similar products? With low mechanized means of production it will absorb a large part of your finite time, while you could buy them for the cost of few hundred dollars/euros per year. Semi independence is the most efficient. The rule is that you could still live in your house if electricity is broken down or cut down. Have the tools in hand to be able to live as if you were returned to 19th century.

>Get a job user. Or invent something before they have a chance to steal it.

It's hard to get a job when you are being gangstalked, dude.

And I've invented plenty of things, they keep stealing the idea, and keeping me too poor to afford a patent...

So, I'm not inventing anything else.

Ever.

I did that.
I like it.

how long has it been since you started until you became self-sufficient?

men dont run from their problems they fix them. if we became MGTOW soyboy faggots we'd be no better than dirty refugees running from trouble. (((they))) want us to give up

Get money, get land in Russia or Ukraine.They got a shit ton of land in the far east. That's where I might be heading if not the Ukrainian carpathians.

/comfy/

Well that's my fantasy and I recently firmly decided I will drop out of the rat race, no amount of shekels will convince to waste my life in a soul-crushing cubicle bitch job. All I want is a simple life with a qt wife and lots of kids amongst Nature, I dont need to go full Varg, becoming a farmer or rancher will do it

Cool. I'm going to get some chickens too. (Also thinking about goats)

Visas. You can't just rock up in Russia and buy land, though you could possibly with the right skills arrive on a tourist visa and "disappear".

I still have to work. Not really trying to be self sufficient as much as escape city, build retirement place, and have the ability to be self sufficient if needed.
I am 52 so...

>though you could possibly with the right skills arrive on a tourist visa and "disappear".

This pretty much, I am very well aware but just as people go yank women hunting to get a bloody greencard I already hitched myself a Russo-Swede with citizentship so I'll get around it.

Goats have a job, brush clearing.
Eventually i will plant blueberry bushes.
Good cash crop for shitty soil.

I'm just a couple of moon mission away from that, hopefully crypto takes me all the way to that goal

I'm talking power generation, food cultivation (to the practical level), biofuel production, own water source, passive income, rural family life kind of living

we are all going to make it, faggots

No I meant literally travelling into Siberia with a tent and living the rest of your (very short) life defending your shack from bears and trying to never need a doctor again.

one day perhaps, you'll be free, fella. gl

>Eventually i will plant blueberry bushes.
Hey, that's a good idea.
I've heard good things about sweet potatoes and purple potatoes. That's one thing I plan to start off with.

I have no idea what do you mean in the first sentence, but gl anyway haha

rural kind of living is the best

I mean you only live once right? If a neanderthal can do it, so can YOU, I believe in YOU. Hangout with those Siberian Turks and Finns, you don't need a doctor senpai you need a shaman.

This is a good goal to have now in order to escape the degeneracy and decay of modern cities, but it shouldn't be the end goal. It's not necessary to return to medievalism or ruralism...civilization itself is not bad in and of itself, we've just allowed it to become so.

The ultimate goal should be a functioning and moral civilization in which progressions in technology and science are integrated into the whole rather than allowed to disrupt the foundations.

What the fuck is wrong with Europe? How did y'all allow this to happen? America is devoid of culture and community, but at least we fight against the nanny state.

I don't want to dig.
Blueberry is pretty high, so no backaches and they earn about 10k an acre

As other user pointed out, you got plenty of easy moving options available.

You left out at least one zero.

'moon mission' is a term used by crypto traders to denote some currency's stark rise in valuation where x10 or even higher jumps are not that uncommon
see /biz/ to find out more

I don't think so. I've spent last couple of days looking at prices of land in different states, and you really often see good prices for such land.

I should add my goal isn't to live off the land like a frontiersman.
I like air conditioning, running water, coffee, alcohol etc.
I just like the feeling of freedom i have out here.
Drink my beer, shoot my guns, ride my horses....
Nobody fucks with me.

>find a wife and multiply
>buy a land on the countryside or wilderness
Where the fuck do you find wife that wants to live in the countryside you idiot?

Oh right you never leave your fucking room.

Around centerville in texas.

Nearly every girl out here.

I sold like half an acre a year ago for double that. Such deals might exist, but they are definitely the exception.

My neighbors have 22 kids. All girls. All want to live out here

Clearly you're the one not leaving your room enough

Centerville texas. And the hill country

Bull fucking shit.

In Poland the least married male group are farmers(as in - people who actually live in the countryside). They are also coincidentally the demographic group with the highest suicide rate. And this is Poland where distances are relatively small. It was so bad that they've even made shit tier reality show about finding wives to those guys to shine the light on it.

> leave modern world
> still leech welfare
> larp online as a faggot
> excuse me, a pagan

At least we have shit posting.

Like my vidya too much,
willing to put up with chinks immigration war and inflation for it tbqh familia
not even joking. Also like the conveniences modern tech affords us.
You pleb cunt poles dont have a choice really, poor as fuck and stuck in the 80's

this is the ultimate red pill, also owning a gun while doing all this

Canada is 95% untamed wilderness, and if you apply for Russian citizenship you can get free land I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRNftek7WNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LiYNRNoUDSQ

yep that's why I wanted to do it in the USA (and manage to achieve my american dream)
I hope I can get the visa
if not, I guess maybe canada, france or russia would be the solution.

>10 or 20 acres don't cost much.

Yeah maybe not in Poorland, but in the first world its expensive:

1.4 acre = 351.500 Euro
Source
fundainbusiness.nl/agrarische-grond/oost-west-en-middelbeers/object-86850821-kapeldijk/

Foster kids.
This isn't poland. This is rural texas.

>So, why haven't you tried to leave the (((modern world))) already?

Why haven't you?

2500 dollars here

I'm about to. I want to have everything planned to avoid fucking something up

They took away our guns, you cant fight a government with sheep either.

that's not 1.4 acre you retard

I had an uncle who did something somewhat similar. he moved from Calgary to a small down in British Columbia. He had a like 10 acres...built a giant garden and had about 2 dozen chickens and two beef cows. In the winter he would run the wood stove instead of paying for heat . His wife has a horse boarding so they were getting an income from that and when things got slow he would renovate houses for people. He passed away Xmas day but he had just bought about 50k in solar panels and batteries. Sometimes I would see him standing in his garden just staring at it. Made me want to have this kind of life. If you don't want to go full out you can always do something like this. He had internet and basic things we city folk have. But no rat race .

Its so unfair man, I want to have some land for agriculture and animals. I want to have it next to my job and its nearly impossible. I was hoping to buy a house with like 0.5 acre at some point.

Nice desu hmu.

because he gave up on me and none of this shit's worth doing without him

5.62.40 5000m^2
1 acre = 4046m^

So maybe i was 0.1 or 0.2 off.
Honest to god you must be such a fucking faggot falling over this shit.

I bet no one likes you specially if you act like a fucking autist.

I am 70 miles from houston. I paid 7500 an acre for absolute wilderness. Had to clear the land.
Owner finance though. 10 acres 600 a month.
Another 100 miles and price drastically cheaper.

kek

guess I fucked up trying to figure out why the fuck would there be two dots in 5.62.40, my bad.
anyway, i'm sure you can find cheaper lol

fucking north americans and their land mass

>why haven't you tried to leave the (((modern world))) already?
>Implying I haven't
Land is cheap here, I built my own house with the help of family

Sorry about your grandpa leaf.
Why do so many people pass away around xmas/yule time? I've known so many people who pass away in that two week span. (My grandpa almost passed away this past yule, we found out he has COPD the hard way)

I think Russia still offers it. They'll give you a couple of acres (In BFE Siberia) and a cash incentive. You're required to build on the land and make effective use of it (I.E. Agriculture) and you have 7 or so years to do this. If you can successfully meet these requirements for 7 years the Russian gov will leave you alone, grant you citizenship, and officially turn the land over to you.

wtf do you do with 7 acres of land in siberia that makes a profit?

>inb4 gas exploration

Farm.

polytunnels full of veg

My dad did that. Bought a dirt cheap piece of land in Texas for $10k. Bought a old trailer home for the same price. Now totally self sufficient.

Nah you can do it in the country side. Its not actually that hard even.

raise reindeer?

7 acres couldn't be enough for that. but agriculture is always good.

how long did it take him to become self sufficient?

Ah, escapism at its best.

Hm about 5 years probably? Gradually replaced stuff keeping him "in the matrix." Now he has small farm/ranch, burner cellphone for internet, solar for electricity, and he and others in my family extend the house with hand tools and wood from the trees on the land.

>Lives off of welfare, sales from Amazon, Itunes, and Youtube
>Self-sufficient
This may able to teenagers and 20 something know-nothings but everyone that has discovered who they are knows he is completely full of shit. Perhaps it is the side effect from being thrown in a cage so young for a nigger mistake. Sheltered. Mommy bought the land on which they can't even maintain a garden. Save the preaching, pseudo-Christian Monks.