My Hero Academia

Kirishima giving Froppy a piggy-back edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/449496970.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best

We need more A1 babies

>Kirishima

He's RED RIOT. Call him RED RIOT.

>that's an exception
>most adaptations are worse than their source and the manga is far ahead of the anime
>why would you wait 3 years to reach where the manga is right now?

Gintama is an exception yes, the anime is often seen as superior to the manga. I don't know what people who've been reading BnHA from the start think about the anime adaptation but from what I've seen they stick close to the source material and the animation is decent/good.

Also I didn't say I was going to wait 3 years and wait for more of the anime. I'm planning on reading the manga anyway. I'm just wondering if I should read the manga now, starting straight after the Sports Festival Arc, or if I should watch this season to its conclusion and THEN pick up the manga. I wasn't going to wait for a third anime season.

So basically what I'm asking to the anons here who started BnHA with the manga: do you like the anime? Do you think it does a good job at adapting the manga? Is it a good idea to go read the manga right now, or should I sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of this season and then pick up the manga from there?

I wish the series would get back to the main conflict, Deku vs Shiggy. This arc is a detour that I think was not needed. I don't hate it, but I think it would have been better without this arc.

She's cute.

CUTE!

Haha, time for unconfirmed/fake spoilers!

フォットガムが
身体を巨大化させ
渾身の一撃を放つ

だがその強力な拳でさえ
バリアに抑え込まれる

乱波が弾丸のようなパンチを
ファットガムに向けて放つ

巨大化したファットガムは
衝撃を吸収しようとする

だが衝撃は内蔵まで
ダメージを与えられ
吹っ飛ばされるファットガム

切島がバリア使いの敵を
先に倒そうとするが
乱波がそれを阻止する

敵の戦いを見てファットガムは、
乱波が拳を放っている瞬間は、
バリアが張られない事に注目

ファットガムが切島に
作戦を話して行動に移す

切島がもう一度、
バリアの敵に攻撃を与える

だが阻止しようと乱波が
切島に拳を放っていく

その瞬間、ファットガムが
横から乱波をぶん殴る

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/449496970.html

The anime enhances the experience

Why are there so many of these costume-switch pics? I've seen many different artists do it.

I think you should wait until the end of the season and then read the manga. The adaptation is incredibly close, almost panel for panel sometimes.

So it's like Gintama? Because I remember fans lamenting that they read the manga instead of waiting for the next season. If the anime enhances the experience, I'd rather watch this season to its end and then read the manga. It'll give me something to do while I wait for the inevitable third season. I mean, it is inevitable, right? I only recently got into BnHA but it seems extremely popular in Japan as well as the West. AND on Sup Forums. There's never a moment when there isn't a thread.

>it's a fatgum chapter

>great translation as always
Fot gum
Make the body huge
I shoot a whole blow

But even that powerful fist
Be held down by the barrier

Turbulence creates bullet-like punches
Fight towards fat gum

The enormous Fat gum
Attempt to absorb shock

However, until the shock is built in
Damaged
Fat gum blown away

Kirujima uses barrier enemies
I try to beat first
Turbulence block it

Fat gum watching enemy fight,
At the moment when the turbulent waves are released,
Notice that the barrier is not established

Fat gum on a cut out island
Talk about strategies and move to action

Ishimushi once again,
Attack the enemies of the barrier

However, the Tamba wave
I will release my fist on the cutout island

At that moment, fat gum
Blow up the Tambourine from the side

I think I'm convinced now. It'll just diminish the experience for me if I read through the next 30 chapters or so in one sitting and then wait to see it animated week by week.

But yeah, I'll pick up the manga at the end of the season. I really, really like this franchise and I'm curious to see where it's going. It's got so much potential as well.

If you've got the patience you might as well just wait until the end of the season

Bur A1 is a horrible animation studio

She is. But what does she do? I don't remember seeing her Quirk. Does she do stuff later on in the manga? If not that's a waste of a great character design

>focus on another character we just met like 10 chapters ago instead of red riot's fight
If by chance this is true, fuck this arc so much

Yeah, I'll try and be patient. It's kinda annoying when you marathon a series and then you suddenly have to wait week by week for a new episode. Especially now that I hear we don't get a new episode this week.

What a beautiful Duwang.

She can make her hands huge. She mostly does martial arts and babysits Monoma.

>Fottgum
?

I posted the spoilers and even I don't think it's true. I'm certainly positive we're getting Kiri's backstory.

I hope those spoilers are true. I'm laughing too much

>Kirishima
>Cut out island
Heh

Anyone know how the anime industry works when it comes to deciding which studio animates a manga? Does a studio make an offer to WSJ/the mangaka? Does the mangaka have any say in which studio adapts his work?
I'm just thinking that they lucked out with Bones as the animation studio because most long-running WSJ manga get pushed to Pierrot or something and they just pump out bad-quality episodes all year round, filled to the brim with filler. Boku no Hero Academia got a much better treatment. Great animation studio, start off with a 1 cour, then a 2 cour the year after (instead of running all-year-long and drowning in filler like I said). It's like they're really pushing for a quality adaptation here. Horikoshi must be ecstatic at the success.

'bout fucking time that tambourine got its fucking shit pushed in

THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING USED IN ALL THAT FOLK MUSIC FAGGOT

Dude, calm down. I'm 100% sure those are fake spoilers

>talking shit about Tambourine
1v1 me fgt I'll beat you like a bongo

Kiri's backstory:
He had black hair once but he admired Crimson Riot so he dyed his hair red
___das it mang___
stop reading these spoilers, they ain't got nothing
_____________seriously _________
also when he saw bakugo being asphyxiated by that slime dude on TV he got a boner

FUCK OFF WITH GENERALS

Is this haiku?

Put "boku" in the title next time so I don't make a redundant thread because I didn't find this one, retard. Literally who calls it "my hero"? Nobody.

What is your favorite part of Ashido?

Late to the party. Have the two OVA's been subbed yet? Where can I find them?

you seem to forget the season

Or just search hero you dumb fuck, learn to find shit through common words.

>frog poster crying that no one used his thread
>didn't search "hero" like everyone else

>Re:Fatgum

Her big, masculine penis.

In all serious though, it's how overly cute she is. Why's she so great, bros?

I want to cum on hair of Amajiki!!

My thread was only around for 1 minute before someone pointed it out so why would I expect anyone to have used my thread?
>Or just search hero
I can't believe I'm reading this. Unbelievable. No, I actively refuse to do this. Has Sup Forums fallen this low?

>edition
Kill yourself.

Her big, black eyes

her healthy thighs

her sensitive horns

how does Mirio's quirk work with food? If he eats something and then phases does the food plop out of him half digested?

Can he phase poop? Wouldn't he phase through the floor and end up in the middle of the poop and sometimes end up all covered in his own shit when he boings out of the poop?

Anything inside him goes with him.
Nobody gets covered in poop. Everything is fine.

It's fake and you know it.

maybe anything that is inside his body phases aswell?

So he can phase a maximum of two other guys with him?

Just imagine Mirio's skin is an empty bottle, closed tight, and his innards be the air inside the bottle, if submerge the bottle underwater, would the air phase out?

or maybe he just never eats before a fight

Are frogs for cuddles?

Actually, how would you try to beat Mirio? His quirk is pretty tricky to deal with.

oh fuck no

I fucking hate fatgum

why couldn't Crimson Riot make his debut this arc?

It's fake

>go after his friends
>pic related happens

Yes

got kakyoined

I want Kirishima to be raped until he becomes a broken sissy

Place stuff on the ground. He would get caught in it each time he used his quirk. Assuming the user is immune to their own quirk, circling fire across the ground would be effective.
Alternatively, if you had a flying quirk Mirio can only really use his quirk to avoid attacks.

Red Riot's quirk is so strong that even I get hard when I see him use it.

>getting mad at fake spoilers

I still hate fatgum.

He should better die.

>Not liking the leader of best team
Bad taste, senpai

Elves are for bullying

>Hating the easily best character introduced in this arc

I gotta hand it to Hori, the Big 3 really became really liked and popular. At least, to me, it was an improvement to the License Arc, where I really didn't care that much for the new characters

>Kirifujos mad it's bout to be a Fatgum chapter

Oh, now its Kirifujos?

i love Red riot As much as the next guy
but i still wanna see what fat gum can do.

That's not Suneater.

Today's pikachu's brithday !!!

Say something nice to him

Like filthy traitor

He is getting paired with best grill.

Hope we're finally getting the Miro chapter
All the cool license arc characters like boomerang and the big hair monster were shown once or weren't even given names. Shame that arc had to focus on todoroki being a sperg again

Yeah, Inasa didn't take off despite having a cool costume, OP powers and overall a fun personality. I guess the Inasa/Todo drama tainted him for the readers.

same
well... not hard specifically

i'd rather say Kiri-Fujofags, well it does not takes a genius to assume whenever a good shonen manga is made, fujo fags will come like leeches after it kek

So what are his actual colors? Do we even know? So far I've seen white and black, grey and white, yellow and white or blue and white but I don't know which ones are correct

I suspect it was more for his reason for hating Todo and Endeavor. I mean, I fro one didn't expect that it boiled down to "your father and you were mean to me once and for that I hate you and turned down an offer to go to the best hero school". It really turned me off the character, which is a shame because I like his design and his quirk, and his personality outside of that I found funny. But maybe it will be better once we see him again and hopeful he;d change

I share his love for the tail

He's getting paired with best girl, so when he's revealed to be the traitor, she rapes her or kills her to make an impact. Sasuga Hori

I suspect we will know when the next volume gets released. I expect the next cover to be Unbreakable Kirishima. Well, no, I hope so

>she rapes her

Whorefag detected

i guess it has to do with how cool she is, i mean we all have see wife material right? well she is closer to "Girlfriend" material, she is as highschool girl, as a highschool girl character can be in personality.

>Kaminari doesn't really get dumb when he overuses his powers, he is just faking it.
The guy has everybody in the bag with his act. What an evil mastermind.

crap, well, you get the point

Can Hagakure turn her invisibility off?

it's a mutation so no

jesus is that all true?

no

>whorefag
how that work?

What the fuck is this picture, user

>Search Inasa's name for pictures
>All that yaoi bara

Goddammit

Also he totally reminds me of ryu