Is she supposed to be intelligent or retarded?

Is she supposed to be intelligent or retarded?

Yes.

intelligent
Also nihilistic and with wicked sense of humour.

Considering Kazuma is assessed to have above average intellect by the adventurer card, she's intelligent by her world's standard, but retarded by ours.

Intelligent, but with an eccentric and extreme fixation.

How is she nihilistic?

>megumin = cool
>nihilistic = cool
>megumin = nihilistic
As expected of /r/logic.

She's a 14 year old girl any intelligence she has is offset by that fact.

Smarter than Aqua at least.

I'm smarter than my dog, that doesn't make me particularly intelligent.

That's relative. You can truthfully call yourself one of the smartest animals on the planet even though you're unremarkable compared to other humans.

The story and narrative implies she is a genius in the LN

> What is INT
> What is WIS

She's supposed to be my wife.

every crimson mage is a genius, they're the germans of their world, very intelligent and efficient but extremely autistic

She rejected every moral and religious principle in the belief that only explosions matter.

And Megumin was hailed as a prodigy among them.

A race full of retards then

it's been a while since I've read but I don't recall that, she didn't even learn any magic to showcase her prowess because she only wanted to use the explosion magic she learned from wolbach as a kid

to be fair the religions in their world are retarded anyways, even if the God you're worshipping is real if that God is a retard then there's not much point

It's mentioned often in volumes 1 and 2 of Bakuen and at least twice in volume 5.

above average could mean he has an IQ of 101

She's 14.

yes. being a retard and intelligent are not mutually exclusive

Don't make fun of my wife

She was top of her class in the top-tier crimson magic school system, so she's both an academic genius and a magic prodigy. However, her social intelligence is pretty low(albeit higher than Yunyun's) and her obsession with explosion leaves you wondering if she's really that intelligent, although one could argue that passions have nothing to do with intelligence.

15 INT
5 WIS

Intelligent
But has ocd toward a single spell and wicked sense of humor.

She's more of an absurdist than a hard nihilist.

>obsessed with explosions
I guess we can all agree is that her level of intelligence is American.

idiot genius

She wasn't wrong

Pretty sure Megumin had the capacity to learn every single spell in the academy, but opted to sacrifice all utility in the name of explosions (which 99.9% don't even have access to) because Wolbach inspired her.

They can't be germans, germans have no concept of fun or cool

>albeit higher than Yunyun's
There's nothing impressive about being hotter than absolute zero.

High Intelligence, low Wisdom

Retarded people do retarded things (like learn only one spell). But her major flaw is not being retarded but a bratty shit.

Sorry to your dog wife for comparing her to Aqua.

I think Aqua is pretty smart by dog standards.

What episode was this from?

>somewhere in the multiverse, there is a girl who looks like this but is somehow desperate for a relationship and is just as pathetic and awkward as I am

delet this

>megumin
>cool

She's an embarassment to herself and all those around her.

The slug.

Autistic.

I know how you feel. Reality is cold, I want to feel the warmth of Megumin's explosions.

As a german I agree, we got no sense for that, but the same goes for the crimson demons.
They do not understand what is cool.
Why else would others be annoyed by them.

Sluts aren't intelligent.

Seems like people is forgetting that although she is smart she is mostly driven by passion... Like an artist

The four main characters are designated by their color scheme so Megumin being wild and passionate like the color red is almost fitting.

Really? In my mind, I always thought Germans were smart and strong people who can't control their anger. When you put it that way, it all makes sense.

Makes sense, she does consider explosions an art. Asks Kazuma to rate them.

Kill,marry, fuck
Megumin, aqua, darkness

You did see Darkness wearing pants and normal clothes right?

so americans like explosions?
guess that's why 9/11 is such an important day

I see what you were trying for but it was really forced and only sort of makes sense.

We don't like it when other nationalities to the explosionings.

Good thing Axis members can rest easy with a cool smart Goddess!

>join the Axis cult
>get an int debuff
You can't make this shit up.

Michael Bay! Explosions!

Megu min! Explosion!

I can't wait for Megumin to come to our world and direct her first movie.

Are you guys new?

Just because I'm fully aware of the "intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humor" meme doesn't mean I can't question the logic behind Megumin being nihilistic.

Just because you're intelligent doesn't mean that you're smart.

Deen has to get the cash for season 3 somewhere

Just because you're correct doesn't mean that you're right.

>season 3

>intelligence vs common sense
>legally right vs morally right
Both seem to add up.

More importantly, why isn't this translated yet?

She is more of a mad scientist. Aqua is a literal artist, so she has that role covered.

>great art, but anal only

Megumin is literally made for buttsex.

leg lock nakadashi

what if I tell you....to be patient

Is it more immoral to fap to a 14 year old with a 12 year old's body, or a well-endowed goddess with an 8 year old's brain?

well-endowed goddess with an 8 year old's brain

If we're talking Megumin and Aqua, then I'd say Aqua. Megumin is mentally adult, there's nothing wrong with giving her the Excalibur as long as she consents.

Do 8 year olds often attempt to use their body to bargain for alcohol?

They would if they had fat tits

I know this is a common misconception, but what Aqua meant by "linking arms" wasn't sex, user. What do couples do when they go on a date?

It's not 8 year old behavior in either context
She acts exactly like a snobby dumb high school girl

I don't know, dates are a cute thing even children do.

Of course

She is supposed to be extremely intelligent but with an unhealthy obsession with making Explosions.

just autistic

Megumin doesn't have difficulty reading social cues though. She can even manipulate people to a degree.

It was already evening, but Megumin was still sleeping soundly.
That was to be expected.
She might have been the most down to earth person in the team, but she was only fourteen.

Do you think the girls could be better friends? I feel that they lack a dynamic despite being party members.
I absolutely loved the parts in volume 6 where Darkness manhandled Megumin and Aqua to stop them from pulling pranks. Then they just started playing with her hair. Why can't we get more of this?

Don't respond with memes, first contribute to discussion then respond with meme

High functioning autistic.

At the end of the day, it's just self-insert harem isekai like everything else, so everything has to revolve around the protagonist. Escapism for the author at the expense of good writing.

Konosuba isn't exactly the worst offender with friendships like Megumin and Yunyun being a thing, but I guess you're right to an extent.

A volume where Kazuma is killed and Aqua can't revive him for [resolvable plot reasons] would be great. Though I fear it'd just be a Kazuma circlejerk, as oppose to the girls enjoying it for a bit before later deciding they want their jerk back.

but she doesn't wear burka

That too, but a tiny girl with a defenseless anus is just begging to take one up the poop chute.

Why not the pee chute?

Because that's a little too tight of a fit and doesn't respond nearly as well to being stretched. Also, it's the least easy to access when she's collapsed face-down.

She's 40kg, user, just flip her over. Don't you want to watch her adorable little face as you gently, centimeter by centermeter, push it in?

She's built for bending over, but not anal if you know what I mean!

I'd rather relish in her helplessness. If you're going to manhandle her, go all the way.

Tell me this is an actual doujin!
Google and Saucenao result in nothing for me.
Just knowing there is one doujin where he makes use of the situation would be so great.