Italy drive-by shootings: Gunman 'targeting black people' opens fire on pedestrians in Macerata

Happening in Italy!

>At least seven injured, according to local reports, after gunman 'sows panic' on city's streets

>A number of people have been injured after at least one gunman apparently targeting black people opened fire in the Italian city of Macerata, according to reports.

>The mayor of Macerata, located about 125 miles (200km) east of Rome, said a “person who sowed panic in our city” was captured after locals were told to stay inside for their own safety.

>“The person who sowed panic in our city this morning was captured. You can get out of your homes and pick up the kids from school!” Mayor Romano Carancini said in a statement posted on local Facebook sites.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-macerata-shootings-gun-attacks-black-migrants-latest-driveby-car-active-shooter-injured-dead-a8192631.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
web.archive.org/
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy/in-new-eu-sea-mission-ships-not-obliged-to-bring-migrants-to-italy-idUSKBN1FL62M
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Gog-hziCeCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking rip

Wasn't there a recent arrest where a black man chopped up a italian woman?

Yeah. She was a druggie, though. Probably went with the nig voluntarily.

but the media celebrates that, just a nice cross-cultural exchange it is.

When Italians get enough, they aren't to be fucked with. However, it takes forever to get them there...
We should find a way to speed up the process.
Suggestions, anyone?

>targeting black people
Well in Italy it’d be impossible not to

awesome, they should let him go free and buy him a tank

And so it begins.

I wish

Ma mia why are there-a so many niggerinos? Luigi, get-a mia benelli!

The race war is finally here!

H E R O

the process needs to get out of Italy and north of the alps, one country is nothing

Days of Lead 2 ???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

>meds beat and kill niggers and muzzies on a daily basis
>meanwhile everyone else offers them their daughters to rape and their state's money
the absolute state of the west

Years of led season 2

>he-he b-but you're not white kek!

#prayforluigi

Ravioli Ravioli
All Dagos are Mafiosi

Operation Gladio

Why did Italy let in so many fake refugees?

The nig was her drug dealer.

because Germany asked for them

why the fuck can't you newfags check the catalog before making a new thread? mods used to ban for this shit.

unironically Soros,he have his man inside the goverment

Also, archive news links so we don't give the kikes any clicks. This one is really easy to use:

web.archive.org/

Thanks, very interesting.
If anyone here speaks like that on TV, they just get shouted down "Boo.. Racist..." Etc.

nice
absolutely unthinkable in germany

well, for now

He's running for president had my vote last year out of boredom, will have many more through anger
If PD wins this new election it will be through Clinton-tier vote smuggling

Hopefull we will manage to meme him into office next 4 March.

good luck Italy then.

Based spaghettinigger

>pick up the kids from school!
saturday

Meanwhile the last thousand nigger chimpouts have gone unreported by the mass media.

The lefty opposition is propped up by Eurocrats and Jews
I suspect il berlusca might pull some votes to the right out of sheer charisma
School and work in Italy goes on Saturday
Our media doesn't report them, but Italians haven't been watching TV since 2 generations
Young ones get their news off the net

Give him a medal, set him free, armor him up, give him a helicopter, and start rounding them all up. The scumbag politicians and ngos who push economic refugees and invading immigrants are waging a genocidal war against all citizens within their nations while they call you racist for not wanting your nation, history, culture, identity, and people all replaced. Each of them ought to be thrown into chains alongside their invaders and media faces. All of them are complicit in genocide and war against their native citizens. In a just world, each of them would face a firing squad and incinerator.

>The lefty opposition is propped up by Eurocrats

That's old news, if you haven't noticed Merkel isn't in charge of EU anymore, Macron is the new kid in town and left is tanking everywhere: PD will be lucky to reach 20%

Also Renzi ousted Manconi and other proper leftist (pro ius soli) from PD's lists and it's clear even to the pope that last summer's mediterranean madness is unsustainable.

BTW
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy/in-new-eu-sea-mission-ships-not-obliged-to-bring-migrants-to-italy-idUSKBN1FL62M

At this point I'm afraid I don't give two shits about the pope
This is a political issue and he's an humanitarian force, he'll always side with the feelgood lefties

terrible...

Say that Muslims want to ban wine in France.

>At this point I'm afraid I don't give two shits about the pope

Well you should, he does his job and nothing less, but he still made two interesting points

Translation for the non italians: the pope said immigration must e sustainable and immigrants should follow rules and customs of the hosting countries

If even he says so the tide definitely turned

Jew plant?

how much do drugs cost that you would relax , it's like an hours work to pay for some drugs here i don't get why more people don't become functional.

I've no idea because i don't use drugs.

Depends on what you want, how pure, how much, how often and from who

Based.
Though something like that would not be possible in German Tv. I still wondered since the very beginning of this "crisis" how absolutley noone ever asked how they can get asylum when they travel over an entire continent.

that would be racist and xenophobic and you don't want to be a nazi now DO YOU

>a giant penis

This is the time for the Nord to stand up and follow the example of the Med. Eventually we all, all Europeans, have to say Israel has it right and copy them, laud them and follow their ethno-state lead, or Israel will follow ours and all, ALL civilization is lost

And Soros NGOs shipping them in

>Nigerian raped and executed 18-year old white Italian girl, then chopped her in half and put her body in two suitcases
>no media coverage

>white guy shoots blacks in revenge
>media coverage

Remember to gas every Jew.

target the cause, not the effect

The Holocaust was overblown. Mostly it was us and other Anglos that caused the deaths in the camps. You need to educate your fellow Deutsch

N-no sir

Italy needs the help of the NSA and the power of meme magick.

please save italy

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Only 7 niggers injured? What the fuck?!?!?

If your going to kill niggers, try to aim for the thousands, or tens of thousands. Not pussy shit like this guy or Dylan roof.

Italian subhumans killing other subhumans.
Nothing to be happy about.

Gotta get a thema alla to believe theresa biga old PIZZA PIE in sidea them.

The Mafias in Italy have always been the best with bombings. They need a resurgence

Will do. His party economic expert said "there will be no euro anymore at the end of the next legislation"

Employ nigger tactics, get nigger results. He didn't go Breivik and so this is the result.

Wew the actual lad

Yes

If you kill people you go to jail for life. This way he will be out in 3 months and he managed to deliver the message that niggers arent welcomed here.

But that's true. They want to ban Oktoberfest, too.

The new hero of Sup Forums

>This way he will be out in 3 months

Dude, you are delusional. That's 7 counts of attempted murder with racial motives behind making it worse.

Yes because they fought so hard in WW2 right? Oh wait no they didn't, they gave up like as quickly as the French did then came to America and ruined this country

>try to aim for the thousands, or tens of thousands.

And how do you imagine that happening, retard?

Salvini is our memelord and he needs to win. I'm going to be a terronleghista. I don't give a fuck.

You do realize France lasted 6 weeks?

Half of our country kept fighting

Your small, inferior Italian subhuman brains will never figure that out.
Stay mad shitskin.

you didn't even show up until half way through you stupid fat fuck.

He just have to pretend to be crazy to access the penalty discounts, many ndrangheta killers use this system.

This pic is not even true, Thailand for one is like 23% white permanent residents now majority of which are from South Africa after Apartheid ended.

Thyis is fucking bad lads. We can only hope that people forget about it by the time election comes.
Perchè sti pelati di merda devono sempre rovinar tutto?

Nobody ever figured out, since it never happened.

Actually, the only terroristic act with thousands of death that I remember was 9/11.

You know, shitskins. Kek.

Whatever he can still reduce the charges of 1/3, still can be home jailed, still you can have cut for "buona condotta". If you kill 7 people they'll throw you in jail with a trial of a couple of hours and then they throw away the key.

Here's your hero.
Mongrel looking subhuman shit.

EXECUTE ORDER 88

you are speaking an arabic language lmao

A nose like an arrowhead, a true warrior

youtube.com/watch?v=Gog-hziCeCM

Also, most of the army split in two because of political reasons. Some followed the king, some followed Mussolini, but brainlets will never learn.
You're the one having babby tantrums, as always.

>Kike shills on suicide.

Great news, I’m going to have spaghetti for dinner tonight in honour of this. Shame there aren’t any fatalities but it’s better than nothing.

And soon, you will be too lol

>falling for obvious memeflag b8
non esser pirla user

ah damn I forgot

>sows panic
and reaps the...?

test

he musta been on his way to stop niggers from going to black ass panther piss.

Sounds like he was cleaning the streets of invaders. In a better era, he might've been considered a hero.