Good News Thread

My little girl isnt going to make it. For once lets talk anout good news in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_bZk8bg1xXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your little girl isn't going to make it

fpbp

Woo, good thing I don't have any children.

We're winning.

youtu.be/_bZk8bg1xXU

he is such a good boy like my doggo Jerry

Post pics of her feet

Sorry about your dog user, I'm sure you have her a wonderful and happy life. Dogs are the best.

this

OP should be thankful that he does not have to witness first hand at the slow corruption of his daughter by jews to become another cock corousel riding slut who needs her problematic father to check his privilege and to not tell her how to live her life cause she loves getting beaten by tyrone and being raped by muslims.

Is the one in the background a good boy too?

my first dog died 3 years ago, aged 10 due to a tumor in her brain. rapidly got worse and died within like a week, was hard to watch. eventually got over it, my new lab is sitting right next to me and an even better dog than the old one was.
wishing you the best and your girl a safe journey to doggo heaven :3
sure she had an awesome life with you

The good news is that the girl who voiced the little girl in that movie died a horrible death shortly after making that film.

CHAAARLLIEEEE

F to pay respects to the good doggo

My condolences man, fuck.

She just passed at the vet :(

Sorry for you loss, user.

Giving my doggies a scratch in your dog's memory.

I'm sorry OP. I'll post my doggos for you.

this is my pup, tally

My other pup, Guinness

and my old doggo, sadie

fpbp
Keep this no-politics shit to reddit fag

Fuck you and your dog

It's the worst thing.
I had four dobies. I can't have another dog now because I swear I'll never go through that grief again, it hurts too much.

that's his sister, she is a good girl too

F :(

:(

F

Just buried her. She was a good girl. Thanks Sup Forums.

OP is talking about his dog. And JESUS CHRIST, you sound like a lowlife faggot who can't get laid to save his life. There are worse thing in life than enjoying your sexuality, you jealous emotional wreck piece of shit.

F

shouldn't have raped her

>pic is a movie about a human girl and a male dog
>in the movie the male dog dies
>in real life the girl's voice actress was murdered a short time later by her father
>my little girl isn't going to make it

Human? Dog?
??

Ah. Dog.
Sounds like she had a good life. Good for her and you. Now get a new one, and try for an honorable breed. Too many damn shih tzu's in this world.

F :(

F

RIP dog

In the past 4 years I've watched close to 100 people die, including my last remaining grandparent; and whilst this sounds like normie Hallmark sentiment, nothing ever truly dies - memories go on. Gone, but not forgotten.