Steins;Gate 0 anime

The steinsgate 0 anime adaptation will be broadcast on television as of October 30, 2017 in Japan.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No one cares, faggot. Only nufags and people who are lazy as fuck to not read the VN care, which should be eradicated from the planet as far as I'm concerned.

u are a fucking idiot. kill yourself pls, I have contributed to the creation of vn

Source?

myself :)

The story splits into two major arcs relatively early, wonder how they're gonna turn that into an anime

>souce: my ass

your mother

Didn't think that a dumb white kid would be posting here, what are the odds?

Your whore mother calls you, sourceless nigger. No one will believe your bullshit anyway. 1/10

What do I get to tell you the date?

You lying piece of filth

Link?

It's going to be even worse, oh god.

0 was a let down and not worth animating

The VN wasn't that good compared to the prequel. Don't keep your hopes up

dis

CERN scientist here, how can anyone like this pretentious and full of pseudo-science garbage is beyond me. drop it after 3 episode

I can't wait to see how mediocre it is like the S;G adaptation was.

Don't believe their lies

CERN is not evil, we are the good guys. why are fuck are scientists always the villains REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nobody takes what they say seriously. The fun behind S;G is that the protagonsit is retarded. We don't need to be a PH.D.scientist to understand that.

>why the fuck are scientists always the villains

probably something to do with the fact that scientists are the people responsible for basically everything man-made that could destroy the world

>CERN is not evil
come on, thats bullshit and you know it

TIME IS

MANA

Wrong line m8

WHERE IS JAPANESE SHAMAN GIRLS?

>inb4 that one user comes back to whine about reddit and "le shaman grills xD"

>no source
>30/10, when new seasons usually starts 01/10
>no source

I dont think so