The ultimate redpill is the jews - but Sup Forums is all wrong

The true redpill is to finally realize that jews are just the biggest group that controls the world, and they are not bad. Be honest, most of you are evil, so if you had that influence, you would be the very same as them.

The redpill is not to hate jews and degeneracy, but to strive for power and control. This way, the jews will be your teachers. You can analyze their trickery and use it to your will.

This is a much better approach to the unfairness of the world because as a nazi you are filled with hate and resentment, but if you are redpilled, you are completly neutral, and you are an individual that is on his way to gain power and control.

The world is chaos. It has been like that for very long. Don't try to change the chaos, you are fighting against nature. Take the chaos for your own advantage.

Fucking Sage

>Be honest, most of you are evil
Projection.
Sage

This is not projection. This is the truth. We are all evil and self centered, and there is nothing wrong with this.

Can't handle the truth, so you dig your head in the sand.

We don't negotiate with parasites.

You must be removed, either by your own accord or force. Accept our integrity of preserving our white societies or face war.

You look to self-preserve - we look to self-preserve. There is nothing in between that can ever change that.

kys faggot

You get it all fucking wrong. This is not about becoming a jew or befriending them. This is about letting go of your hate and realizing that what matters is being powerful and influental.

You take a calm and neutral approach and implement the trickery into your ways. You will gain power and enjoy what you have instead of being hateful and jealous of someone more powerful than you.

"let the jew go"

nice try kike

>This is not about becoming a jew or befriending them

>You take a calm and neutral approach and implement the trickery into your ways

they have to die.

they have to die.

>We don't negotiate with parasites.

Happy merchant thread?

So beat them at their own game

The real redpill is marrying a Jewish female

I'm currently goying one and about to impregnate her because my kids will be considered 100% Jews, she doesn't know I browse Sup Forums and laugh at merchant meems.

She's now calling me and ranting about money, a real schemer-female.

ITT: obnoxiously racist and hateful people who are evil in nature, they know it, but they refuse to become powerful and influential, because they see manipulation and trickery immoral.

Nevermind, I will take the power, influence, money, and tricks. If you are so stubborn to refuse a better life, its your problem, here, take the blue pill goyim.

jews are still just a scapegoat for the ones really controlling things

t. kike

your weapons have no more power. ovens are rdy for you

Show your flag schlomo

Here I am you goy.

Wrong.

/thread

"What matters is being powerful and influential"

The synagogue of satan and the worldy kings, worshippers of Saturn, would have you believe power is the only thing that matters.

You do not win by becoming evil, manipulative, and sociopathic. You will be judged and your soul will be found wanting.

I think Russian maskirovka and employing "helpful idiots" in the purpose to cause tensions in the west has reached its expiration date.

Its time to open your eyes and with a neutral view understand whats going on and not just be used as a "helpful idiot".

This is why Atlantis was destroyed, stop using power for personal gain , and use it for the good of mankind. Must we repeat the fall of civilization for enternity

Can we please put these posters in the looney bin now?