When are we going to stop pretending that the Democratic Party has not degenerated over the last couple of decades into...

When are we going to stop pretending that the Democratic Party has not degenerated over the last couple of decades into a CRIMINAL SYNDICATE?

They actively and brazenly conspire to undermine our democratic institutions to retain their grip on power, going against the wishes of the American electorate.

They enrich themselves through graft and bribes and extortion and insider stock tips, just look at the corrupt old geezers who make up their ringleaders, they are all worth tens of millions of dollars and many times more than an honest "public servant" would be. Truly it's a miracle that the Democrats holding the highest offices are all better stock pickers since taking office than Warren Buffett.

They sell America out to the highest bidder, sell our people out to wealthy foreigners and interests, and seek to replace the American people with a "more loyal" constituency through open borders and give-aways at the tax payer's expense.

All this, and I'm sure there is something to all the hundreds cases of people that have crossed them or posed a threat to their criminal enterprise who have met very unfortunate ends. Let's stop pretending they are not murdering people like Seth Rich and many many others who have threatened to expose their crimes.

Tony Soprano would be proud of the racket they've got going, it's a thousand times the scope his crew ever dreamed of, or any criminal enterprise ever really, as they basically took over the government of the United States of America.

Thank God a crime-buster on the order of Eliot Ness is in the White House now. Bring them to justice Mr. Trump, please don't let the evil mega-Mafia win.

I've always believed the mob never died, but rather took over the Democratic Party.

I want boomers to get of this site and fucking die already

Ohhhh, swipe the stone across the blade,
wipe and clean the borrrre.
Tighten straps and don your caps,
we're marching off to warrrrr!

Their time will come, in the meanwhile, you'd best prepare.

this, I've wondered the same thing, it's almost like the evil spirit that was the mafia transferred itself into the body of the Democratic party years ago as the old body died

while what you say is true go and read some comments by liberals on liberalish websites. their base is literally retarded sheep tier and nothing not even reality can wake them up from up. Based Yuri warned about this process and what the people would be like after complete demoralization

Like most criminal organizations, they have a way of proving a member's loyalty.
The Crips, Bloods and Italian Mafia require you murder someone.
The Democrats seem to favor pedophilia - tho' this is a Globalist thing and many Republicans and high Globalist operative engage in it.
Pizza-gate is real.

get off my thread faggot, here have this to take with you

I agree, I'm not saying the Republican party doesn't need to sweep out some bad apples but I don't think they, and in particular their base of voters, have been corrupted to near the point the Dems have.

we may need guys like you, bunker-bro, before this thing is over, they have shown themselves totally willing to threaten, kill, and instigate unrest to protect their racket

Both parties are Jewish and NWO, globalist shit. Fuck off shill.

> they are all worth tens of millions of dollars and many times more than an honest "public servant" would be.

>honest "public servant"
Who exactly are you talking about?

you sound like a rabid cunt, go away

true dat

"I believe you can judge a politician by the animosities he excites amongst his opposition."
Winston Churchill

You heard him shill, so fuck off shill.

If you have no pension for retirement, blame the Republicans. They are the ones that destroyed unions.

I have a pension. Two of them in fact.

But I got in on that before the Republican war on unions started.

So...........suck it.

bump

>literally four members of trumps inner circle all plead guilty to lying to the fbi about russian connections
>his own daughter and son in law involved in shady business dealings
>Trump himself very likely laundered money for the russian mafia by selling rel estate at over inflated values only for the houses themselves to be torn down
why do you retards always project? all you faggots have are insane conspiracies about a pedophile ring run out of a pizza shop and a murder that has already been solved.

>last couple of decades
LOL
It's party dependent on corruption and the spoils system and that has never changed one bit since the Martin Van Buren administration

>big ass pensions were sustainable in any way with the growth of a welfare state