Grrrr!

RAWWR

Anime when?

I want to head pat this spooky vampire.

The horror. Horror

She is terrifying in her non-cute form.

>She

Cla-ring

There are so many wonderful girls in this thread.

That's just an innocent doll.

>don't know much about Kancolle not really care about playing the game(s)
>fucking love the designs of all the Abyssals

This is an ancient native american jaguar deity

>doll
>innocent

she's a soulless monster that has no business even existing. She has shown time and time again she has absolutely no problem killing humans in ruthless and inhumane ways, and does so with apparent glee. She has no remorse or feelings and exists only to kill. She's literally pure evil and should be put down like the animal she is.

She is also a fuckup who gets those close to her killed.

( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ _ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )

Anyone knows if there's some connections between her and Lucoa from Kobayashi?
They seem very similar in many ways

Probably an archetype thing.

She was hesitant to kill Tadatsuru and she hasn't killed anyone else (at least in the anime), she has never once been happy about it and when she killed Tadatsuru she honored his dying wish. She specifically mentions that she still has a sense of shame and she clearly has many feelings and a personality. She also by definition of a Tsukumogami has a soul.
And she's fucking CUTE.

idk much about anime in general, but the art is similar, they both are supposed to be omnipotent eternal beings that brought civilization to humankind, they kinda have similar laid back attitude and other character traits.
Is it character reuse? Maybe those two shows are somehow connected by a studio or some staff members?

I got partway through The Thing (the original movie) and I noped the fuck out early on. Surprisingly, if you put that same fucked up stuff on some extra-thicc 2D-qt I'm fine with it. I can't read moonrunes but that full thing actually looks kinda sweet.

I did only a cursory look at the specs and it looks like they are pretty separate. Different studios, mangaka, directors, etc. Actualy Muromi-san has more in common with Monster Musume no iru Nichijou than Maid Dragon.

Almost got me a heart attack.

NICE FISH

A terrifying Yeti being attacked by a bloodthirsty Harpy:

I wanna fuck that Dragoon

Frenchmen usually are.

I want that Dragoon to fuck me, violently.