Dragon Ball Super

Predictions on next arc?
Will they make Zarama the Dragon God more powerful than Zenchans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Will they make Zarama the Dragon God more powerful than Zenchans?
No, the only being stronger than both Zenos is Toribot

Reminder that our boy Vegeta will get his revenge on Hit by revealing his new Asended Super Saiyan Blue form

Daishinkan plotted with the other 4 universes and his angels to take over as God

he uses the tournament as a means to:

A: Trap the Zenos
B: Powerhimself up stronger than the Zenos
C: Revive a Multiversal Shuma Gorath Type being
D: As a means of access to the Super Dragon Balls without arousing suspicion.

I wouldn't mind SSGSS Super Vegeta

I just hope it's not boring like the current one.

Tien deserves better than this

As long as he isn't first U7 out of the ring he has succeeded as a fighter

It's a blessing for Zamasu, but a demonstration of the failure of the gods of the universe.
A saiyan's body is basically an exploit.

>Wanting him to use a form that will be immediately outclassed and he already knows has flaws

No, he doesn't.

No magazine preview for the episode this week?

He should Volleyball combo slam someone off the stage

Well... we already know Groku is probably going to be the first to get SSB2 so...

Unless Goku continues to work on SSB Kaioken, while Vegeta progresses the transformation. That would be kinda neat. I would kill to see Vegeta get SSB2 before Goku

Zamasu thinks ningens are blessed, this doesn't mean he believes those godgranted blessings are deserved, nor that he think gods were correct in giving them to ningens.

Tomorrow

*Goku

>Predictions on next arc?
multiversal civil war because the two one above all's getting in an argument over a piece of lego.

Ningens settlements are a testament to ningens faggotry, why wouldn't he destroy them?

I hope SSB2 isn't a thing. If it is, then we're just starting the cycle all over again except blue.
He's a hypocrite, we know. He never actually became a god either, so he's still a ningen himself.

What would you prefer as the next transformation for Vegeta/Goku? This is Dragonball, so their has to be one

Only in the manga and it's not even Ooc if he is.

King Kais are technically a type of god.
Just not a Supreme one.
Being born a shinjin alone probably makes you more than a ningen.

I never understood why this form made people slower. The idea of body proportions mattering to actual ability only shows up just to shit on this form.

>Taking a full blood Saiyan body when you could take an infinitely better saiyan hybrid body

Was his only mistake.

Hybrids have better growth rates, higher overall power ceilings, and have all the benefits of being a Saiyan.

Trunks and Cell had issues with over inflating their muscle mass as well.
I think it was perfectly fitting to foreshadow SS2.

Those lands are beyond repair, just blow everything in sight

>Higher power ceilings

I know I want Goku to combine SSB and KK into one form, instead of separate activation. For Vegeta, I'm not sure though. I just know he can't be left behind by more than one level, so he'll have to get something.

Who's your favorite God of Destruction?

Literally look at any mixed blood Saiyan. Look at fucking Pan.

Toyocucks btfo

We both know it will eventually. Or maybe they'll introduce different colors to show they're getting stronger.

Because they aren't going to stay stagnant forever.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Tenshinhan deserves a powerup.

post Donut Man

>ningens faggotry

>backpedalling damage control headcanon from a chump animator
>BTFO-ing anything
Kek, enjoy your (You)

So what exactly does it mean to train in DB? Why can 17 train alone on an island and become godtier but Future Gohan trained his ass of and got blasted to shit?

He sure is.

Nano-machines, I ain't gotta explain shit.

murata?

Anything I say will just be headcanon.

>Why can 17 train alone on an island and become godtier
His power was above Namek Frieza and Super Saiyans also Toriyama said the potential stuff about
>but Future Gohan trained his ass of and got blasted to shit?
His training wasn't good enough?

>looks
>yup, they are all weaker then Goku and Vegeta

stamina

Mosco

Legit question.
How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

>Legit question
>its the same question posted over and over
Make something new it you want legit answers

Training used to be everything in DB, all characters used to make huge progress just by training, now it doesn't mean anything unless the "plot" demands it.

Average mortal level means AVERAGE mortal level.

I was under the impression that the number they were given was the average powerlevel of mortals in that universe. If this were the case then Universe 6 just has better average joes.

Bad writing.

17 killed a lot of poachers and they dropped lots of XP.

Future Gohan wasn't able to kill either android so he never got any XP from them, and he wouldn't kill any humans for XP. So he was stuck grinding the tutorial mission which gives almost no XP

SSB and Kaioken into one form without the strain, more ki control but you get tired more quickly.
It'd be a lot like mastered SSB from the manga.

17 didn't want the poachers to die.

>muh toei
why are toyofags to pathetic? toriyama stated that he has hight potential

17 was as strong as Frieza in his base because of nanomachines, son and modification by Gero.
That just gives him a lot of potential compared to a normal human, not on par with Frieza himself, but pretty good. Saiyans can abuse their rage for humongous powerups but that's about it.

>hight potential
So does Future Gohan, hell Future 17 too who somehow wasn't God tier like this version of 17.

HE WILL WIN!

Then why the fuck Ganos went against Goku at the beginning?

They're not weak power wise. They have the second worst mortal level due to shit like Freeza's genocides, Old Majin Buu causing destruction throughout the universe, Beerus being lazy, and the Supreme Kai being a newby at his job.

>toriyama stated that he has hight potential
Ah, that explains everything.

If Friezer would train a few months more, do you think he would be able to surpass Bills?

Lol, except when characters got much stronger than their peers under the same type of training.

Quitela and Kuru are cute.

Also, Beerus.

I think this really hits why Super bothers me sometimes, it's doing a really shit job of trying to retcon what DBZ spent years building on.

>DB Some people have high potential but if you train enough you can match it to some degree

>DBZ Their is a certain level you just have to luck into and if you can't you're shit outta luck

>Super Everyone has just been doing it wrong if you do this super secret training we can't show you you'll be able to fight god

Like Tenshinhan and Yamcha?

>Bills
I thought Toriyama already said Frieza can't surpass him

Reminder.

>Everyone has just been doing it wrong if you do this super secret training we can't show you you'll be able to fight god

do people think that goku wasn't holding back when he was fighting everyone during the recruitment arc? do people think "wow krillen didn't instantly die when goku hit him, he must be almost as strong as goku"

That's pasta ya bunch of fucking retards.

Except DB original Training>genes is bullshit IRL.

>Gohan
>not Frieza while F plays
Fake
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

Leave Jiren to me!

The only reason they're weaker than there parents is because one hasn't been born who likes fighting.

>Gohan would rather study and be a family man
>Goten and Trunks would rather fuck around and just be kids

The fact they grow in power so quickly when they actually do train shows that at the very least that if they had the same personality as there fathers they'd have reached there level long ago.

Hybrid Saiyans have the ability and talent, but not necessarily the desire or want to use it. The human in them seems to override the Saiyan desire for combat and conquest that drives the U7 saiyans to get stronger.

Pan might be more like a normal Saiyan though, given in the last Z chapter she was wearing a Gi entering the tournament (and beat up goten). And Satan wants her to take over his legacy.

I'll never get how people get so triggered over Bills when that was a name that was used in translations once before. Like yeah it's incorrect, but so is Frieza and yet no one bats an eye about that one.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Beers?

^ This. Goku's literally playing 4d chess.
>I'll use SSB on these guys, since they can't sense my ki they won't know how much I'm holding back. If they they think they're on par with me they won't be too scared to fight in the tournament.

Are you doubting the genius that is Doctor Gero?

At least Beers makes sense, most of the GoD are named after booze.

>Bills
That's the name the spics currently use

Tien's gonna damn near kill himself trying to push someone strong off stage with the Tribeam.

NEW THREAD

>I'm going to go 100% (200% in gohan's case) then hold back
Hey whatever helps you sleep at night. it's still fuck tarded.

>most
Literally all of them.

As long as it helps sell toys Toei gives no fucks.

The first U7 out of the ring is Goku.

Kill yourself please

>Someone strong
Probably some tertiary character in an irrelevant universe.

Pretty sure I'm not. They used Bills first back in the day.
I know. What I was getting at is that I don't get why people can't just let it slide when Frieza is also an incorrect dub name yet they don't make anywhere near as much of a fuss about that one.

They used that up by having him lose to Frost.

did that faggot smugpup finally get banned? havent seen that autist in a hwile and smugpup finally got revealed