I'm trying to come up with a perfect TL;DR of what's going on with the FISA memo, help me out...

I'm trying to come up with a perfect TL;DR of what's going on with the FISA memo, help me out. Here is the memo in case anyone hasn't read it. It's short

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

Quick rundown:
-The Steele dossier is a joke
-The FBI presented this knowingly factually dubious memo to the FISA courts to get a warrant to wiretap Trump Tower
-The FBI was weaponized against Trump to help Clinton win the campaign
-The Trump-Russia collusion allegations are based on this dossier
-The Mueller investigation is a hoax

If you have a better way of breaking down the story, please share, but remember to read the memo first before you comment

Other urls found in this thread:

johnhelmer.net/when-going-to-bed-with-dogs-is-news-getting-up-with-fleas-is-a-scoop-heres-the-one-about-trumps-bed-putins-bed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your picture uses the same pic for the first guy and the fourth guy

This should help OP.
Trump-Russia collusion allegations are "largely" based off this dossier, described as salacious and unverified by James Comey.
FBI knowingly omitted key details to trick FISA court (who were probably in on it).
Russia investigation by Peter Strzok actually started from coffee boy Papadopolos, COMPLETELY unrelated to Carter Page, however FISA application connected the two.

Papadopolos was offered "dirt" on Hillary Clinton by a Russian woman. Nobody knows who this is, but it is probably someone hired by Fusion GPS considering they did the same on Donald Trump Jr as a sting op. (Hired a kremlin lawyer, met him at Trump Tower, then went to media to say look! look! he's meeting with a Russian guys!)

Also McCabe admitted that without dossier, FISA would not have been approved.

Dossier has 35 pages, half of it is about Carter Page. If you look at how incestuous this whole thing is, like the fact that Bruce Ohr's wife works for Fusion GPS, it's entirely possible that Bruce Ohr was leaking FBI-info to Fusion GPS to produce the Steele dossier, and not actually Kremlin-sourced information.

Remember: They did NOT verify ANY of the info, and GPS admitted to not questioning sources or visiting Russia. This could be explained if there was NO NEED to verify as the source was the FBI. Just throwing out a theory here.

Also important to note: Carter Page FISA started on Oct 2016, before that he on a "watchlist" since 2014 but no indication of guilt. They used this info to smear Trump and approve more warrants through Fusion GPS sting ops.

I forgot to mention information was spoonfed from the Kremlin to Steele

The ONLY concerning story in the dossier is pissgate which originated from Sup Forums, all on record. Dossier claims Trump is being blackmailed, rest of it is just "connections".

It's the smoking gun. They claim it's from kremlin intel, they just compiled a bunch of shit they have from "sources".

The memo was edited to leave out key information like
>The investigation began when Popodopolous got drunk at a wine bar in England and bragged openly about having "dirt" on Clinton.

TL;dr
>it was her turn
>fuck trump

Yes Fusion GPS was working with and paid the kremlin. The Russian lawyer is one of them, I think she got a visa approved by a Democrat or something too. Then media used her as evidence Trump Jr is colluding with Russians.

I think Papadopolos' connection is the most important, since the Memo literally says that it started the investigation. He might have been approached by the same woman, since that's obviously one of their tactics and they both offered dirt on Hillary Clinton.

The dossier also alleges that Kremlin has dirt on Hillary.

To me it seems everything hinges on proving that the dossier is false

This fix your shit OP

Buuump

I remember right when pissgate happened that Sup Forums trolls were the source of the fanfiction, but I haven't heard anything about it since. How did some story about Trump and golden showers make it into the dossier?

Steele was sued in Britain by a Russian named in the drossier.
Steele basically said the material was unverified.
Www.johnhelmer.net
Has coverage going back 18 months on the Russians named in the drossier, and why the claims are ludicrous.
Not every Russian is a friend of Putin.

Steele was invoicing at £12,000 a report.
He was literally dredging up anything he could find, send it off, send invoice.
Now he's being sued in London and Miami.
And those easy £££ will be swallowed in lawyer fees.

It's all in the pic related anonSomeone from Sup Forums trolled a journalist on Twitter into believing the pissgate story about Russians. There are other journalists that corroborate this story as he tried it on multiple people

The memo states that the investigation into the Trump campaign via Papadopoulos was underway before Carter Page was ever surveilled in 2016/2017. It undercuts its own case.

can you provide any sources? i really need to have solid proof for when i start arguing with people

If they found anything from coffee boy Papadopolos, they wouldn't need to compile a fake dossier and lie to the courts user...
and the memo states Carter Page is completely unrelated to Papadopopopopolis

This journo got a DM from David Rothschild today,
She's a good Presstitute puppet.

No, the Papadopoulos investigation was used along with the pissgate dossier as reasons to wiretap Trump's campaign

Nigger, they just gave you a good one.
Anything further, fucking google pissgate.
You can't convince the brainwashed, if they want irrifurable proof from every angle, don't even bother. Move onto the next person willing to listen.

this pic has zero mention of Steele, specifically that diagram on the right. where would he fit in there?

also does anyone have a link to the dossier?

You're clearly unwilling to do your own basic research, fuck off.

I mean sources for these specific claims:
>Steele was invoicing at £12,000 a report.
>He was literally dredging up anything he could find, send it off, send invoice.
>Now he's being sued in London and Miami.
>Steele was sued in Britain by a Russian named in the drossier.
>Steele basically said the material was unverified.

I'm asking for sources for the claims being made so that if someone calls bullshit on what I'm saying I don't just say "Well I read it on Sup Forums so it must be true"

Is getting a warrant under flaky info a big deal? I thought cops do this all the time.

I find it odd how they do not talk about what they found when looking at Carter Page. If nothing was found it would have been in the memo.

I cannot tell if you just want this to be a big deal or if there is something I am missing because Trump sounds like the ACLU about terrorists rights.

Unless you're a white house lawyer, I'm not going to dig through 2 years of backup images so you can have one more piece of evidence for tgem to blow off.
Shit's out there, but theres no specific smoking guns.
The show hasn't even started, sit tight.

What do they say when you call nullshit on muh trump-russhah?

>Is getting a warrant under flaky info a big deal? I thought cops do this all the time.
It's always a big deal, privacy is protected by the constitution. It's 1000000x a bigger deal because it was done against a political opposition campaign by a weaponized FBI.

If they had to fabricate info, that means they weren't actually investigating. Just doing a smear job, and scraping every corner for more dirt on Trump.

Motive is 100% clear in the texts. Again, imagine if Donald Trump did this to Democrats in 2020, made a fake dossier and got FBI to watch them 24/7 and disrupt their campaign, get bank records, etc.

Also Obama requested the unmasking of thousands of Trump associates based off the Russiagate conspiracy theory, just to find more smears. Pic related

Go back and read
What do you find ?
Oh, fuck. A link to sauce.(s) plural.

Here it is again: www.johnhelmer.net
Guy can't write for shit. But he can research.
He has 18 months of articles on Trump. Muh Russia.

johnhelmer.net/when-going-to-bed-with-dogs-is-news-getting-up-with-fleas-is-a-scoop-heres-the-one-about-trumps-bed-putins-bed/

To summarize, using NSA/CIA/FBI to do your political opposition research is basically cheating the system. Hillary rigged the primaries and got away with it, she had a free one-way ticket to presidency due to corrupt deep state and media.

The same is true of the GOP... they are all connected to each other through marriage and fraternities.

The memo makes it clear that Steele was fired for approaching random MSM outlets against the FBI policy.
Look at the date of the Mother Jones article, and the dates of the Sup Forums posts.

Didn't they do this to the democrats in 2016? The whole Weiner thing where they were searching Abedin's home and laptop and made announcements 2 weeks before the election?

The part I cannot get is if this was a political hit why did they not use it when it mattered? Wait until we lose then we will get him with the courts in a few years!

Even the "bias" FBI texts were just critical of shit like Trump talking about his dick size. I think we all groaned over that shit. GOP would need to prove his personal beliefs disrupted his ability to carry out his job. Just because you are a cop you can call a suspected criminal a POS.

This is all ACLU arguments from Trump.
>Search warrant wasn't justified, throw out this case
>Bias informants, throw out this case
>Bias cops, throw out this case

I am willing to be red pilled on this but this all reads like cops SOP in a criminal case. If it was not no one would ever go to jail.