Why aren't you having a family yet? Properly done it is the most beautiful thing in life

Why aren't you having a family yet? Properly done it is the most beautiful thing in life

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cps/d/best-seo-available-reputable/6454848147.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because women are gay

Because i go my own way.

Because I eat hay

The honest answer is that as a result of being good-looking in high school and being well-liked among the ladies, I mistakenly assumed I was set for life. Consequently, I thought it was just a meme that women cared about status and money and so chose a low-status and low-salary occupation.

Well, it turns out that high school girls care about looks a lot more than grown women, who are much more focused instead on status and money. More power to them.

I'm working on it. Dating this one qt, who's in her late 20s (as am I) and really wants a family.

Because I'm ugly and have to pay for sex.

Because.... OP have you ever lived with a woman? It's a slow burning hell

Why would I want to start a family? I despise women and children are a financial burden.

I'm not parent material.

Why the fuck would I have kids? Men in Canada are 80-85% likely to have no custody at all if a relationship dissolves. I've seen several relatives lose their kids and be financially ruined by the courts. Only retards choose to play that game.

1) I'm ugly
2) I'm abrasive
3) the school I'm at is creepily left wing and the students here are unironically cultists

Havent found a proper alpha woman yet. Also im a bitch currently, and have a lot of rooms to clean. Until i get my shit together, i wont be able to find the 10/10 mother i want for my children (besides, she wouldnt want a loser like me). Im 19

The absolute state of Sup Forums
You are the problem.

Because the only woman I've ever actually loved is dead. She was so selfless and non-gynocentric that I stopped being a feminist because of her. She made me realise how rare it is to find a virtuous woman who cares about men as selflessly as men care about women. I'm not going to start a family with someone who won't fight for me, but I've lost the one woman who would. I've got time, though, and I haven't given up on meeting another unicorn.

To poor. They do not hire smart people anymore.

Then there is this faget piece of shit on the ground. Seo scum.

You seriously think the loser nazis here can get chicks like that?

You are in the best position in life and you don't even realize it.

I'm the ugly guy.

What do you expect me to do? "Man up" and marry some repulsive lardass for the sake of "doing my duty"?

>being a slave to the vaginal jew

I'll start a family when women return back to their proper place in society.

I'm 15

A year ago I thought I’d never find a proper red pilled woman with motherly instincts. Now I find myself with a beautiful blonde haired green eyed conservative anti-Semite who says “nigger” even more than I do. Also she desperately wants children. Literally no reason to look any further. They’re out there pol, just gotta look in the right places.

Cuz I’m Too ugly

The woman on the right looks like someone I know and it makes me attracted to her despite the fact I never felt that way about the girl I know. What an odd psychological phenomenon.

Preach

because im 19

Because I'm a loser and couldn't do it properly. I'm just waiting for WWIII so I can have an excuse to die.

Probably the best time then

Since your young
Your seed is probably the healthiest

Cause I'm a numale and women here don't like me.
They'd rather have a smack on the mouth and someone who treats them like shit.

I'm on 5 dating sites and no woman will date me.

Hint there is no women on there, just homos and such.

And pieces of shit like this.

This is why I drink and smoke weed.

I just don't see the point in anything anymore.

I'm seriously going to have to go to a 2nd world country, I'm a 5'9 manlet I just wish a woman would give me a fucking chance to prove myself worthy.

Fuck it all.

Families are gay.

Proof: Hitler.

My life was ruined by chronic illness and I can barely provide for myself, let alone 3+ others