Shingeki no Kyojin

>Mom, what are those titans doing?

Endgame right here, brothers.

I sincerely fucking hope he recognizes how much of a mistake he's made and adds something to Armin's character now that his dream's are done and over with and his "purity" has no reason to be hamfisted in anymore. If they split over the timeskip and Eren's alone on the mainland because of it, I'd be pleased a fucking punch. I really hope that's the case.

Is Bert a person of color?

Ok stop acting so childish, like any other rational human being, Eren would fuck Mikasa just to experiment it before Titan cancer kill him.

Eren = Dudu Camargo

Eren will distrust his leaders and Armin because they will want to sacrifice Historia so he will run away from them

Might as well be.

"figthing"

Eren tries bath Annie

This.
>pic related

That's how it'll happen. I'm just more concerned with how soon after the timeskip started that it happened, the sooner the split the more time he's spent on the mainland to immerse himself in the situation of Eldians there.

That's how baby titans are made.

Who is the stinkiest character in SNK?

>Eren
>rational human being

"Annie Stink" fags

>titans have no genitals
you just know Eren is ramming his titan fist into that grand canyon anus all night long

He's just as rational as anyone else would be.

In terms of smell

Ymir>Annie>Hanji>Sasha

I am sorry, but you asked for it

There's only one answer for this: closet homosexual low test beta male.

Ymir smells of sand not that bad.

Any other rational person with common sense would fuck Mikasa silly on a regular basis.

Again, if you're going by that logic, Erwin was also a low test beta male.

Why does the fact they're both Titans influence people to pair Eren and Annie all the time?

Armin already suspect about it, perhaps that´s when they are goint to separate.

There's no good reason to get your dick wet on duty. It's not responsible at all.

Is Ymir a proud black woman?

>Protect her smile at all cost!

How did you came up with that conclusion? Because Nile has been taking care of his kids.

ANNIE STINKS.

That's not really why but it does make a nice picture.

It's canon that all the characters stink but Hange is the smelliest

Erwin chose Titans over Marie, the same way Eren chose them over Mikasa.

>on duty

They aren't on duty 24/7.

Our son loves you so much Mikasa, wanna play with him? he misses his aunt.

>smile protected

Except Mary choose to led calm life, Mikasa is 24/7 circling Eren begging for a dicking.

The point stands, Eren puts being a responsible soldier over pointless flings. It's just that simple.

She is not because manlet bathes her all the time

>the same way Eren chose them over Mikasa.
implying it was even a chose. Erwin actively chose titans. Where are you getting this delusion from that Eren did the same? First fucking EMwhales will try to find any reason to justify that Eren does not show any interest in Mikasa.

>Our son loves you so much Mikasa, wanna play with him? he misses his aunt.
Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

>Mikasa is 24/7 circling Eren begging for a dicking
She'd have a better chance if she stopped trying so hard.

Things women will never understand:
Honor, Purpose and Duty.

Levi takes care of that though.

>Choice*

Didn't expect this shitpost to get so many responses.

nice job Sup Forums we are who I thought we were

HAPPENING

Dedicate your hearts!

No, because Eren is a massive faggot.

And if that does not work they draw fucking mangapanels with Isayama's artstyle.

Why are you two faggots recreating my comment and the reply I got from the other thread ? Fucking faggots.

>like any other rational human being
>Eren

It's actually becomes real KEK.

>he misses his aunt.
I can see why.

Because Eren isn't autistic enough to miss a hint, but his focus on his mission is what he primarily expresses as a character in the earlier parts of the series onward. He puts being a dutiful soldier over everything, he wouldn't be able to rank as high as he did if he didn't. I don't even care about EM happening or not, this applies to any and all Eren ships. He'd choose his mission over any girl, plain and simple.

What did Mikasa and Armin name their baby?

>Make Erwin straight
>Make manlet kill Erwin

From 1 to 10, how badly did Isayama BTFO ErwL?

Annie is actually in love with eren, He's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. Even her and her father have a toxic relationship. Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.

His enthusiasm and dedication for getting stronger as well as going against the current ,against all odds had a great impression on annie.
She thought it was especial cute how excited he was when learning a new move, it made her smile :^)
She had wished she could be like him but admits she's a weak person at heart, scared to oppose the marley empire, yet she wishes for the courage to do so.

When she wakes up next chapter, she'll learn that eren possess the founding titan and humanity now has the colossal titan under their control. Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much. So that the eldians stuck in marley, weak people forced along the current, can be considered people too.

Reiner is so handsome.

Eren just doesn't care for pointless flings.

Hansamu~

>He'd choose his mission over any girl, plain and simple.
Yes this, but what you said implied something whole different. It was no choice. The answer for Eren was always titans.

How is that game played?

Hansamu~

Annie

Reminder that Hanji has to stay behind. Overprotective husband´s orders.

Are you a manletfag?
No Hanjifag would want her to become useless.

Friendly reminder that Eren got this qt all alone inside a room with a bed and he didn't make a move on her.

25/10

>Annie is actually in love with eren
No, she is not. I'd argue crush.
>Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.
Training Eren probably helped her forget why she was in the walls in the first place. Just like Reiner deluded himself into being a soldier.

you're new aren't you?

>No Hanjifag would want her to become useless.>>
>Being a mother means you're useless

Anita is that you?

I don´t want Hanji to be killed but knowing her she will go to Marley disguising as a dirty hobo but manlet will get mad if she risks her life like that

Some kind of name that means freedom in another language. Can see it happening.

Why would he? There were more important things on mind. Plus she clearly didn't want the bed anyway.

EwrLfujos want Levi to stay miserable until the end of his life, they even get triggered at the idea that Levi might be close to his squad. They don't want him to experience happiness without Erwin, kel. They are as pathethic as EMwhales

Soon...

>inner MP killed the guy trying to invent deodorant
Pretty much all of them are, desu

Don't you mean he misses his mother? Did you forget you're married to Mikasa? Eren got cucked and provided the sperm.

Probably, it's literally the only canon moment where annie seems to be enjoying herself.

>EwrLfujos want Levi to stay miserable until the end of his life
Too bad Levi is buying pastries for his family like a good dad would.
ErwLfujos really are a pathetic bunch.

The Boss is not an example of a good mother, user.
She is the commander now, she needs to be in the first line of battle.
Staying behind would be disrespectful to her comrades all all that died before her, and she would never do it.
That's why I know you people are not Hanjifags.

Making babies son. Something you'll never do if you inherit my genes.

Thank god you're my wife's son

I want to cum inside the queen.

>Why would he?
Because living in their conditions they knew they could get killed at any moment in the near future and they'd want to enjoy every day like it's their last one
>she clearly didn't want the bed anyway.
Just force her into the bed, you pussy.

Can we all agree that anyone who doesn't want to force fuck Historia is basically a homosexual ?

Eren likes someone else tho

>Forever and ever. Whenever she wants!

The Boss loved more Jack than his own son Adamska, why even put her as an example.

Don't project so much.
I'm ok with Levi going on, I only want him to fullfil his promise. I would be ok with any ending for him, alive or dead.

Annie stinks

>Eren got cucked
>Eren
>cucked by Mikasa

>"...until the end of time".

It wouldn't add anything to the story, so it wouldn't have happened no matter how dripping wet/rock hard they were.

Yep

>She is the commander now, she needs to be in the first line of battle.
You do realize Nile is also a commander and he's got family as well, right? Family doesn't hold you back, only an idiot would think that.
>Staying behind would be disrespectful to her comrades all all that died before her, and she would never do it.
You're the one who's not a Hanjifag. If the situation requires it, she can stay back. You think they can risk losing her after she lost her eye? she's the brains, she'd do better inside of the walls where she's relatively safe and doing good for her society.

ENDGAME
N
D
G
A
M
E

Eren literally likes everyone else over mankasa.

Mankasa more like cuckasa amirite or amirite anons

DELET