Bear that cross, goy

>Bear that cross, goy.
>Suffer voluntarily, goy.

Why do people like this dude again?

People think that surrendering to an enemy who wants your total destruction is self-improvement.

It's pretty retarded.

>implying it's wrong to have faith
>implying Peterson hasn't already explained his conception of God
>implying Christ is your enemy

>Peterson
That's DOCTOR Peterson to you, bucko.

life is suffering
accept it or reject it and stop shitting up Sup Forums with your shitty fucking threads about it

Explain to me why the drive to stay within your own race is a genetic one and not due to geography.

>people unironically like this baffled boomer

it's a disgust mechanism to avoid spreading pathogens

This is probably bait, but I’ll take it anyways. When he talks about bearing the cross, he’s talking about that life is a whole bunch of suffering. You can either sit around and wallow in your misery, so you can take charge and ‘bear that cross,’ and make something better for yourself. Again the choice is yours, and can choose to play the post-modern Marxist card of oppressor vs oppressed and be resentful your entire life and stagnate because you were never able to take responsibility for your own life. Their may be legit claims that people are your enemy, but in the end, how is saying that the Jews are keeping you down any better than saying whites are keeping blacks down? Do you want to be a nigger, or do you want be a man and take charge of your own life, and do some good in the world?

Possible, but this disgust mechanism really didn't hinder our ability to trade and live in metropolitan areas for thousands of years.

Where was that disgust mechanism then? Pretty absent. The reason you're attracted to people of your own race and culture is because you've likely been around them and only them you entire life if we're talking pre-industrial revolution. Most people didn't have the means or the want to go to Africa and fuck a nigger, fucking your next-door neighbour is infinitely easier.

>how is saying that the Jews are keeping you down any better than saying whites are keeping blacks down
What do you mean? The Jews are keeping us down by flooding the west with immigrants, and brainwashing our populations with propaganda in schools and entertainment, both of which they've monopolized. Whites are handing blacks money and undeserved positions of power for free because of said propaganda. The difference is that one claim is demonstrably true, while the other is demonstrably false.
>both are claims are similar, therefor they are equally true or untrue
There are ACTUALLY people on this board who are this stupid.

Back off, the queen of pol has endorsed him.

>24/7 character assasination threads on key targets
lol
shills

I don't understand why Peterson's rampant individualism is incompatible with understanding the simple fact that foreign influences exert obscene amount of control over our government, and that I do not want that anymore. Where is the discrepancy here?

I would argue that whites are holding blacks down by handing them that money. It's called the Democrat plantation. Don't feed the bears.

>7000 patrons
>book sales
>youtube ad money
>actual job at university
remember, when you support him, you support a man making more in two months than you'll make in a year
now clean your room and embrace diversity, kiddos

>Peterson's rampant individualism
>implying it is rampant

Why do you think the two things are incompatible, user?

>remember, when you support him, you support a man making more in two months than you'll make in a year
Remember, this is an "argument" a jealous commie would make.

>uses his patreon money to help his kids get settled in the city

Sorry I changed power for money in my mind. I'll add that unearned power isn't power at all. Mayhap blacks could achieve positions of power on their own if they weren't being artificially lifted. Mayhap they couldn't. The world may never know.

Oh I don't at all. That's why it is interesting to me that he won't address it.

The negro's natural stupidity and propensity for criminality is what's holding them down.

Yea, and why hasn't he addressed trade issues with china either??

Neither one of those have to do with what he's saying as they have no relevance on taking personal responsibility in your life instead of playing the victim.

It's not playing the victim, it's addressing the issue.

Surely peterson understands that chinese trade deals are bad for the west... so what's the deal? What's he hiding regarding trade deals?

Has Peterson said anything about the concept of revenge? If a group of people is totally demonized for decades and attacked by truly evil people.

Said group should just accept it, forgive and forget etc.
And those fucking evil assholes gets away scot free?

Enacting justice is unchristian, goy. Accept the terms of surrender and let your people, the people who created the modern world, die out.

>DEFINE WHITE PLS
fuck off.
look at a color spectrum
now DEFINE GREEN PLS
WELL I GUESS GREEN DOESN'T EXIST NOW DOES IT?

He does more good than harm, so whatever, let this boomer be.

Imagine if whenever you asked a question, instead of answering your question, random retards would tell you what they thought your response to their non-answer would be.

What a funny world that would be.

>Imagine if whenever you asked a question, instead of answering your question, random retards would tell you what they thought your response to their non-answer would be.

And then, finding the response they made up to be lacking in merit, they made fun of you for being so stupid as to respond that way in their imagination.

That's the point. It doesn't matter what the issue is if you can't even take responsibility in your own life. How can you expect to tackle issues in the world around you if you can't even do that at the basic level with your own personal life?

Peterson isn't interested in addressing the issue.

Ok, I get it now. For the Dane: they are saying JP is for man-children. Once those man-children learn to make their bed and brush their teeth, they can move on to discussing politics. Makes sense and I agree. Looking to JP for any kind of political wisdom is just not what he's there for.

No it isnt. Producing offspring with someone from a different region often improves the profile of the offspring's immune system.

Or you can cut right to the heart of the problem and wrench out the cancer killing western civilization.

The problem with a lot of these alt-lite faggots I've noticed is that they're good at identifying problems but suck at providing solutions. You can't cure a disease by treating its symptoms. You can only mask the decay.

b8

because all the other males were too manly and Peterson is the architypical stately Canadian man that the kikes are rallying behind because he continues to push the tenants of the Jesus story regardless of the fact that the Ashkenazim/Khazar Jew community despise all Christians. This is either Anti-Depressant cognitive dissonance, scholastic indoctrination coupled with a high IQ, or intentionally subversive malevolence.
Could Jordan Peterson be an evil genius? I say yes

Surrendering to tribalism by splintering in their face is surrendering to your enemies.

Remember this guy literally believes the soap and lampshades stories about the Nazis.

yes

He has some grade-A ball-washing products senpai

>SO YOU'RE SAYING

what do you and OP think "bear your suffering" means?

the first step is realizing the strongest enemy in the war against you is yourself. Clean your room.

>Bear that cross, goy.
what.
>Suffer voluntarily, goy.
what this means is that even if you don't feel like doing the right thing that day you have to bear the burden of doing it. don't feel like going to work today? that sucks, gotta do it. don't feel like sticking to your diet? that sucks, gotta do it.

Because he told them to clean their room and Canadians love Cultural Marxism.

THEY SAID THE MANTRA!

THE CULTISTS SAID THE MANTRA! YAY!

>Christianity
>tribalism
Fucking Germans should have smashed Malta into an oblivion. What a cucked shithole.

"Man the fuck up"

Because they are low IQ, because they are very young and got shilled, or civnat boomers who think Israel is their greatest ally.

Yep, including
>Even if you don't feel like saving your country today, you have to do it

I agree. We should all be fragmented and individualised in the face of the Muslim invasion

Speaking of Muslim invasion, how's Canada's weather this time of year, Ahmed?

The absolute state of Peterstein drones

Saving countries? That sounds awfully collectivist. Why should you care about your country, goy?

Maybe it was not such a good idea to defend the tradthot.

>

You convinced me. Time to be a pussy and fatalist and subscribe to the yearly TRS podcast for 69.99.

Thanks Sup Forums!

Because they're on step 1 and we're on step 5.

Right? Heaven forbid the white man defend themselves as a group after being attacked as one. What a silly notion that is, right?

No no, you're right, better be a Peterson cultist and hold no love for race, country or anythin that isn't you.

That will help us survive.

literally not his argument. Sad someone spent time on this.

Isn't this more of a lampoon of the meme nazis' understanding of the word individualist?

>tribalism is surrendering to your enemies
>so is individualism

Holy Christ, make up your mind you retard. What are you trying to say?

He says this because Hitler believed Anglos and Nords were white but Slavs were not. You're going to reply agreeing with Hitler, and not understanding how that proves Peterson right

(you)

>STOP MAKING MONEY STOP NOW!!
ABSOLUTELY S E E T H I N G

Nobody is forcing you to donate to him, he has so much free content from a university already available on channel for free, if you don't like his advice just stop watching him, it's simple.

>Pic related
>Been giving the same advice for over 10 years already appearing on TV but Sup Forums wants him to embody their views 100% or else he is a kike
Imagine being this fucking dumb

>Western civilization is individualist
>Western civilization includes the Spartans and other Greeks

Both of these statements are true. Can you figure out your mistake?

>Hitler believe Slavs were not white
The absolute state of shilled drones falling for their gatekeeper.

Enjoy your next based ben shapiro podcast, 56%

He's right, read about Stoicism

Can YOU figure out your mistake in this reply, bucko? If not, consider yourself duly warned!

>thinking you can live life without any suffering at all
confirmed 10 year old. What I take from Peterson saying carry the cross and suffer voluntarily is two things. The first is that you will always suffer at some point in life and it is no point trying to fight it. The second is that sometimes you have to choose to suffer to do the right thing

This guy is just a fag

>being a stuck up classist
Positively liberal.

You know I agree with everything in that Patton image and absolutely despise Communism and the western world post WW2, but ethno centric world views are retarded.

>Can YOU figure out your mistake in this reply, bucko?

Replying to a retard is always a mistake i guess. But i'm a glutton for punishment

>Peterson is anti-collect 100%
where did this meme come from? He always says improve yourself before you improve the world. The world is a collective no?

>germany should have smashed Malta
KEK
many have tried, cant wait for cancuckistan to give it a try, it will be another scalp, we are descendants of giants, we will bring the day of the rake and wipe you off the map silly leaf

People are duped by Jewish propagandist all the time.

The only reason Malta survived was because of the British Empire, don't kid yourself.

But why can't he, and other "what is white" people understand that we can easily categorize white to be defined as "the people currently being demonized in society as whites"? It really is that easy. It really is as easy as asking Michael Moore what HE means when HE says he wants to see all white people die or whatever nonsense it literally was? What does the SPLC mean when they are giving an internal talk about demographic replacement and they use the term white?
While I mean for that to be a rhetorical question, let me actually answer it. We all fucking know. You are diverting because you are uncomfortable, ignorant, a Jew, or some combination. People correctly self identify their genetic race at near perfect rates. Stop it. But it was a rhetorical question too, they are attacking some group called whites... You should ask them, but I have a feeling I'm white.

>N-N-not true! That's not what he's saying! NAZIS! HELP NAZIS!
Arguing with Peterson cultists and SJWs is identical.

Hey JIDF. I know your biggest fear is young white men sorting themselves out, but you're going to need to up your shilling.

God made Malta tiny to give the world a fair chance.

Yeah, (((they))) are so TERRIFIED of Peterson he's invited to Zionist conferences to hold speeches.

>>Suffer voluntarily, goy.
What are the alternatives?

In other words, "just deal with being institutionally discriminated against, goy, and I will not hear a word of complaining when people still suggest you're privilaged."

Very good post.

I'm not a Peterson-drone but 99% of the posts undermining him are just misinterpretations of his words
>you want people to be able to take of themselves? you must mean that you want them to never cooperate
>you're saying to bear your cross? you must mean that you want people to suffer
someone must be paying the shills

>If you don't accept a strawman, you're a cultist.
lol...

Tell me: Do you honestly believe that peterson is unaware of the function of a phalanx?

the only reason this world is still standing is because of the maltese man

this

I think his entire job is to break the phalanx because he's a fifth columnist.
He always compares nationalism and racial unity in whites to nazism. You're the one making shit up bro.

Jesus Christ you retards are still trying this? People can see right through your anti Peterson shilling.

>disease and accidents and random moments of suffering are institutional structures
weak bait,

No they aren't, you've just been indoctrinated since birth to reject any sort of race realism, and you refuse to dig tgat chip out of your skull because that would mean that you were wrong about something. That or you have concerns about what ethnostate you would end up in, in which case you should understand why we don't want even more of them here then there already are.

So you've labeled him as your enemy, and have no intention of understanding his message, because you believe it's poison in the first place.

Anyone can see that the phalanx meme is a strawman.

is this some type of shilling from the left to try and destroy this guy?