Go on YouTube

>go on YouTube
>Ben Shapiro DESTROYS x
>Alex Jones OBLITERATES x

Why do alt-right channels always do this cringey shit?

>implying left-wingers don't pull this kind of shit, only in their own vocabulary and style
are you just now finding about clickbait, my dear sweet addled child?
>alt-right
Ben Shapiro sure as shit ain't

Because the alt-right is the modern day New Atheism. It's leading figures will be relegated to doing boring podcasts with Joe Rogan in 5-10 years

Cause we fucking destroy you libshit faggots all the time.

Because they’re normie retards who also watch FoxNews unironically. You realize this board used to be libertarian and just kinda got swept up in the Trump red storm of 2015?

>used to be libertarian
used to be like 50/50 libertarian and fascist

ah, yes the new meme word of the week, i guess calling them tea-partyists, republicans just won't do anymore i am afraid, and people got wise to us calling them evil, so we will still call them evil but with a twist, we'll call them "Alt-Right"

it's not them it's their gay and untalented fans getting those sorts of trendy titling schemes going in the first place.

lol newfag

Alt-right is an online identitarian movement. They don't really do the rekd compilations. Those guys are the BASED magapedes. Alt-right videos nowadays are just a bunch of e-celeb drama and bloodsport streams.

>side by side photos

This board always had a fascist element to it. The whole point of Sup Forums being made was because of the nigger hate threads and pro nazi threads. Libertarianism would have never caused a new board to be made. It's a milktoast ideology.

this

Kids mostly, I often forget how fuck stupid kids these days are.

>ben shapiro
>alex jones
>altright

okay, mr Goldman

Because their viewers are easily influenced morons who will see that language and think the content of the video is more damaging/important/persuasive/whatever than it really is.

It's trendy. The Ben Shapiro destroys X videos aren't put up by Ben. They are reposted stuff by people just looking for clicks.

They aren't similar whatsoever. The Alt-right are neo reactionaries that are getting an internet following. New Atheism was a mainstream idea that was made into an internet movement. Jordan Peterson is the new atheism.

Ben Shapiro is a stereotypical badger manlet. Alex Jonesteinberg is a virile pill popping Texan.

It's the same in the MSM my dude.

>what is click bait
>what is ad revenue

oh shit boys we got a black scholar over here

because they are SJWs who jumped ship to the winning team so they can continue to virtue signal and not change anything about themselves