>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>HTS heavy armour convoy going to Abu Duhur destroyed by RuAF near Saraqeb
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/959808324647706624
twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/959808335707959296
twitter.com/JundiMaghrebi/status/959808943001399299
youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42929247
twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/959812308326207489
bsnews.info/epic-steadfastness-aleppo-central-prison/
nytimes.com/2018/02/03/world/middleeast/israel-airstrikes-sinai-egypt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shieeet

Those retards sure like white phosphorus.
Pilot photos. Your link said that they captured and executed him.

FUCKKK RUSKI PLANE DOWN ! was that IGLA or zu ?? if IGLA then it s time to carpet bomb the M5 highway

>be Russian pilot
>get shot down
>land here
>only have trusty Krinkov and a handgun
How to survive, lads?

>the pilot of the downed Russian fighter jet SE Idlib detained by Syrian opposition. Local activists reported at least 4 Russian fighter jets flying above the crash site.

twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/959808324647706624

>Turkish authorities are attempting to gain hold of the captured Russian pilot of the Su-25 shot down moments ago near saraqeb. Rebels are assaulting the pilot and pushing for a swift execution before external intervention.

twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/959808335707959296

you don't

Well, nvm. Someone gonna burn.

>Nietzsche says God is dead
>Knows Postmodernism was rejection of Metaphysical
>accurately predicts 100 million communist deaths
Well lads... Belive me when I tell you, Neo-Marxist Postmodernism is dead
And believe me when I tell you
G O D h a s R I S E N

He already pepsi

twitter.com/JundiMaghrebi/status/959808943001399299

No worries, mate, thanks for baking.

Jihadmin isn't updating maps. He still hasn't updated Al-Wasitah,Blisa and Jazraya which were taken days ago.

Also reports are conflicted about the pilot. Some are saying he's hiding, others are saying he's been beheaded and others are saying he's been rescued by Turkish forces after intervening with the FSA execution squads.

>Mutilating an icon
"No"

Shit, the turks are trying to reach him now but from here on out it's a game of "Survive".
This pilot's playing the last mission of Reach on hardcore right now.

PУCCКAЯ
БУPЯ
youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI

BILILILILILILILI!

At least they didn't burn him to death...

FFFF (if that's him)

Russian carpet bombing revenge when?

Tass reported about "plane being shot down in Idlib area". They didn't report it was ours and holding info about pilot fate for now.

Ah fuck, where'd you find this one?
Please tell me that's not our bloke.

Been done before. Need something original.

>Russian News agency
>Withholding information about Russian losses in a conflict zone
stop the press.

Guys, at least the wreckage of the plane appears to have killed 3 children upon the crash.

>twitter.com/JundiMaghrebi/status/959808943001399299
Fuck

F

Oh fuck.
I don't even speak Arabic but I'm gonna guess when they were stomping on the red star on the wing of the plane, they were shouting "Death to Bashar al Assad" and "Death to Russia!"

>Russian kamikazee attack on orphanage with a commercial airliner carrying wahabi doctors and engineers

Much more gonna burn because of those goatfuckers.
Oh well.

>stinking loser who allowed himself to be fucked by monkeys

>burn him to death...
It's an ISIS thing. Nusra and its allies have never commited such things. They just shoot or behead their captives.

CNN is that you?

I hope he goes into Rambo mode as a swarm of terrorists runs towards him.
>BOOM HEADSHOT
>BOOM HEADSHOT
*Hides behind a building
*shoots an oil tank surrounded by 20 terrorists, blowing it up and killing them all
Runs into the rural area
>BOOM HEADSHOT
>BOOM NECKSHOT
Hides in an abandoned farm, mows down some suspicious-looking guys.
More headshots, more blowing stuff up, eventually reaches Duhur.
Movie comes out 2025.

This
Al Nusra are moderates

wasnt burned to death , was shot , only hands seem to be burned ,but I assume they got burned during ejection

yeah that's an Su-25, you can see the characteristic airbrakes at the wingtips

or mutilate. Case in point the poor Kurdish woman mutilated body on the previous thread thats STILL on youtube more than 24 hours later.

>Local activists reported at least 4 Russian fighter jets flying above the crash site.

which "rebels" shot it down?

Stop posting pictures of little birbs!

lmao the people celebrating on the crash are probably dead

Jaysh Al Nasr

F

F

he alredy in Valhalla

BBC reporting on the mutilated Kurdish woman by Turk backed rebels
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42929247

They put the word mutilation in quotes as if its alleged. Someone should send the video to them.

F

linked with the US?

Link???

no

Press f to pay respects

I dont mean they're moderate, but fancy executions arent their thing.

>commit warcrime by executing prisoner
>ayyy the humanity, how dare the russians use tactical bombers to incinerate the entire frontline
>UN pls help

may the rebels all meet a similiar fate

BIJI BIJI

What a lovely day! Dead russian swine! No occupants in Syria!

something tells me we'll see more russian air activity in the next 3-4 weeks...

kys

>Source tells us RuaF jets launched 3 air strikes on the surrondings of their downed jet. Air activity in Idlib has spiked since the incident.

Soon

There is an ancient russian mantra for such a case:
>Кopoбoчкa хopoни peбят

>His jet flaming, hit by the brave and heroic fighters of the United Front for Democracy and Black Rights (or FSA for short), the evil grigorovichky ivanovinoviskaya knew his days of killing remorselessly in the skies above Syria for Reichsfuhrer Assad were coming to an end
>In one last, savage act, the war criminal activates his Russian-built SU-6,000,000 babykiller-o-matic barrel bomb machine down towards the nearest village he can find
>The ships onboard computer, designed for such an event exactly, calculates the nearest Oprhanage-hospital, the last of its kind, and activates the autopilot
>grigorovichky drops every white phosphorus barrel bomb aboard his sick aircraft as it collides with the innocent structure, promptly killing all within a 5 kilometre radius and displacing everyone in Syria
>They will be arriving in Berlin after successfully seeking asylum within the next 2 hours

Jesus fuck I hate them

I'm fucking ready
Localised genocide here we come

they could've used the pilot to negotiate, instead they chose to give them a reason for massive realiatory strikes. Not much brain these "people" got

fuck that noise. May the entire world unite to snuff these animals from existence and eternity

bsnews.info/epic-steadfastness-aleppo-central-prison/

what do you think,they are jihadi

>There are now more than 20 Russian jets overhead at least 4 strikes reported on the crash site and surrounding area which had been filled by FSA fighters who had been firing celebratory gunfire.
>Air traffic has spiked rapidly after the shooting down of the Russian SU-25.
>No report on casualties at this time.

Theyre all better off dead. Fuck negotiations. They ask for death by dealing death, and like and thief or begger, they shall receive it.

They'll reap what they've sewn, I just hope one of them stays alive to film it

>moderate freedom fighters
>muh 6 million sunnies
>someone named Goldstein being more concerned about Assad than about ISIS

Wonderful to hear.
I hope Putin makes a new rule, that every Russian killed will result in and additional 10 rebels (or civilians) killed. Like what the Germans did in Belgium. Effective and efficient.

kek ,rebel lies are low tier

that video is only half as good without the sad and frightened allahu akbars

F

beautiful. One can only imagine being alive and on the ground, maimed and breathing while that rages all around you.

>For more than two years, unmarked Israeli drones, helicopters and jets have carried out a covert air campaign, conducting more than 100 airstrikes inside Egypt, frequently more than once a week — and all with the approval of President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.

nytimes.com/2018/02/03/world/middleeast/israel-airstrikes-sinai-egypt.html

He didn't fly so good

I love the sound on this one. You can actually hear the screams of people echoing over the plain.

I think this was filmed in the opening days of the Russian intervention wasn't it?

hello soyboy

His body was intact on the first picture.

That means they've mutilated it and will post video or pictures soon. Fucking animals.

Sauce? im having a pretty awful morning and wouldnt mind listening to the quiet whimpers of a now long dead “rebel”

>Source tells us RuaF jets launched 3 air strikes on the surrondings of their downed jet. Air activity in Idlib has spiked since the incident.

yeah, latakia front close to the turkish border, before they took salma i recon

stop white-knighting some dead k*rdish thot

fugg

>sewn

>not reaping your shirts

That's a lot of jets. Highly doubtful.

no idea, saw it ages ago

>Reports say a #Turkish team tried to recover the downed #Russia-n pilot but #fsa jihadists executed before any intend.
T*rks are fucked

ONE LESS VOTE FOR PUTIN!

how do you know that's him?