Roastie dates 15+ above average men, none are good enough

amp.mindbodygreen.com/articles/what-i-learned-from-tracking-my-dating-life-on-a-spreadsheet

Where have all the good men gone?
Well, Sup Forums ? Why aren't you good enough for women to settle down?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jennabirch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KHAZAR MILKERS

bring all the goys to the yard

JFCthe state of women

>surgeon
>pilot
>med student

Blah blah flutter/spark/excitement

Fuck women

Pic related is the author.

>surgeon
>pilot
>med student

vs. journalist roastie. lol

>dating people that have jobs where they will never be available
>doing it repeatedly and expecting a different outcome

Lol

do you consider yourself to be a good man?

Lol, big boob ringer.... her friends probably take full advantage of what she can pull in

>I fucked 60 guys in 2 semesters
>I don't fuck around

Okay...

>american roasties

top lel

Where have all the virgins gone?

Hang the sinners! Deus vult!

It's not that the quality of men have gone down, it's the quality of women that has decreased while meanwhile the expectations they have have increased sharply relative to their worth.

instagram.com/jennabirch/

She looks like a fucking troll. The excessive and professional makeup can't hide her manface.

Over 1/3 of these guys she met on bumble, an app where only women can message first. It's like Tinder but instead of the top 20% getting matches it's the top 5% get messaged. She dated 6 guys from this app and couldn't mesh well with even one?

Is there ANY chance for those average or below? Or should we just hope for a war so we can sate our bloodlust over our carnal lust?

you gotta give it right back to the roasties

>Men say they want smart, successful women
Lmao is this the biggest lie fed to modern women or what? Men want attractive women who are sweet, tender, and willing to raise a family.

>i carry myself highly
>i fucked 60 guys in 2 semesters

I do.
I majored in law and finishing comp science. I'm 6ft4 and love sports and play drums.
I'm not good enough though.

Is she kike?

LA CREATURA

She's ugly. What the fuck.

>It's not that the quality of men have gone down

>instagram.com/jennabirch/
The only thing that separates her from what she is and a beautiful women is her wide jaw. The rest of her face is somewhat aesthetic

She has rated them most at 6+
Consider that women rate 80% men below average, aka 5.
She is dating in top 10% and they don't cut it.

>Fuck women
Something you'll never do.

>bitter virgins, the thread

boohoo normal healthy people have sexual relationships and fun, why is nobody touching me, it's all hillary and obamas fault, i'm gonna larp now

and it is no wonder why they don't when you actually take a moment to realize how many filthy soyim are walking about.

The soyim are part of the problem too, not just the roasties.

Who said anything about them? Consider suicide

newsflash retard, most women (and most men) are not racist basementdwelling virgins on Sup Forums. What you call soyim, normal people call normal people.

Why do you people make endless rage threads about this when you ABSOLUTELY KNOW these whores will end up fat, bitter, depressed, and alone in the end, whereas you actually still have a shot at happiness?

Fuck, I'd kill for a woman that would do that after a vasectomy

Do you really think those surgeons, entrepreneur and lawyers are soyim like these?
I doubt it.
These soyim wouldn't cut it at all.

>What you call soyim, normal people call normal people.
soyim detected

>i fucked 60 guys in two semesters
>i carry myself highly. I don't fuck around
Wut

>fucking 60 guys in a year
>normal and healthy relationships

>him
>married
>no leeching little shit

>you
>slav
>Sup Forumstard
>permavirgin

Tell me how you are in a position to make fun of him.

nice arguments you got there.

>"tf you say about me cunt"

> End up fat bitter and depressed
She looks like a 35 year old hag that has hit the wall.
Yet she is dating above average lawyers and surgeons and she still has the option to pick over 20+ men.
She has so many options she has to track them on spreadsheet because she forgets about them.
That's how much top males are expendable.

There's going to be a while lotta divorced and unhappy marriages. Promiscuity always has a price.

And it's not like decades of female led divorces, and single motherhood didn't cause millions of boys to turn into emasculated neckbeard and Soybois after losing touch to the only male figure who'll teach them about masculinity.

She met a bunch of these through bumble. It's like Tinder but even more exclusive. She's an average woman with access to top tier men and they all flamed out. She's the problem but she won't realize it until she's 50 and childless

Spinsters should be pushed into convents like the old days, maybe they can warn younger women what whoring will get you

There's a slight chance they'll get swept up by a white knight cuck who enjoys raising other mens children in their 40's

Yeah, in America

looks like a tranny

There's a very good chance if sexbots and artificial wombs aren't perfected soon

Well you're for sure not gonna find them on the politically incorrect board of a basket weaving forum.

>nice arguments you got there.
My argument is simple; The men have become effeminate, thus are now a herd of nigger cattle tier soyim good goyims. Soyim good goyim give women rights and a key to our civilizations to ruin. A society of weak and stupid men get a society of terrible and stupid whores. If you aren't able to understand this is what I'm implying, then you are retarded or unable to actually counter with a reasonable argument other than "yeah this is totally normal men have always been this cucked"

I agree and it's depressing this bitch has more options at life than me through all the effort I have put in.
I'm giving up and waiting for the world war 3

>Be a 10/10 chad
>be very educated, doctorate, earn 1000000s of dollary doos, be 6ft 4, 8 inch cock, own house and very good car.
>want family
>women think your not good enough
>you are the top of the male species and are not good enough

>tfw fat and balding and fucked 25+ women through tinder

holy shit if i'm an "alpha" I can't even imagine what a beta is

The one on the right looks like Obama in white drag...

I'd get in right all day and night.

C H A D A E S T H E T I C

the most brilliant thing the kikes have ever done was giving women the right to vote and allow them to hold political power. They will be the downfall of western civilization.

Even tribal niggers in africa know better than to give women power.

>It's like Tinder but even more exclusive
a magnet for whores and soyboys I'm sure.

yes, that's normal, that's the average

of course you soyboys here wouldn't understand

no, everywhere. YOU are the deviant, not the standard.

Not every woman wants to marry a cavemen. Their idea of a good man has shifted and the behavior of good men have shifted. That's called progress. You can be a backwards hillbilly sitting alone in your basement crying why nobody wants to fuck a womenhating alpha, but that's the fact of the matter.

I want that chin for my future offspring.

You are implying she dated soyboys.
This is not the point.
Her spreadsheet clearly rates ALL MEN ABOVE AVERAGE.
MOST ARE AROUND 7-7.5.

THIS IS 5

As long as you accept the situation and do nothing about it, it wont change.

Btw I had sex thanks to tinder multiple times but Im not top 5%.

>and healthy

Just don't fucking be that guy. Problem solved.

>That's called progress.
I'm sure it is for a degenerate soy boy. Yes, women belong in the workfield and our political systems with their emotional based stances. Surely the nation won't decay before our very eyes!

Soyboys can't message women on bumble, it was specifically made so women make the first move

>Fucked 60 guys in 2 semesters
>Wants love

What's the chance she will die alone?

>it was specifically made so women make the first move
then its PERFECT for a submissive beta user.

Damn those are some fine titties. Post moar OP.

Chances are higher she will die in a nuclear fallout than die alone with this many suitors.
Unless she is too dumb to deny them all.

No roastie will ever message a submissive beta, that's the whole fucking point. Best they get is a match that will never speak to them

Except women on Bumble have the pick of the litter and would never choose the beta over the Chad lawyer.

women have been working for half a century and we are still here. Stop overreacting you massive retard.

>emotional based stances
Bullshit. Female CEO's actually return more profit for their company on average. Maybe stick to facts instead of female hating EMOTIONS, and you might learn something.

I made a spreadsheet of my dating life for three months too.
Month 1) no dates
Month 2) No dates
Month 3) No dates.
I ought to write a blog about this.

>No roastie will ever message a submissive beta,
she will if thats all there is available. No chad would ever let a roastie control him.

Can one ever be happy living life alone?

Just evolution. Women will have multiple partners and the more men they have the fatter and uglier they'll become and even more men will come to serve. Tesla compared it to bees and drones. Go on post about thiccer and hating women and watch as one day you'll be just another one on a spreadsheet. Better get your place in line now.

If you were alone when you were younger you get used to the isolation.

alpha is the old beta, beta is the old omega, betas fuck a lot because the average woman is a thot and men who aren't getting laid literally aren't trying.

Are you fucking retarded? These apps are for average women to fuck Chad. They're not even thinking about betas, let alone actively pursuing them

She's not even remotely attractive. And she has a job in journalism, one of the most unstable and least financially rewarding careers you can have right now. I don't know where she's getting all this self importance and ego from. The fact that she rejected men who were going to make or were making triple figures, despite being a shitty journo making under 60 grand tells me she might be mentally ill.

How come even bad looking women get so many high earning guys after them? Don't men have standards other than she must have a hole? Are men the retarded sex all along?

So what exactly is the cause of this? Whoring or being too picky?

>t.roastie

your kind has wrecked western civilization, you need to be put back in the kitchen. It's the way it's been for thousands of years, do you think it is coincidence everything has gone to shit when the fetters are let loose?

She's not even remotely attractive. And she has a job in journalism, one of the most unstable and least financially rewarding careers you can have right now. I don't know where she's getting all this self importance and ego from. The fact that she rejected men who were going to make or were making triple figures, despite being a shitty journo making under 60 grand tells, and she's hitting the wall tells me she might be mentally ill.

women are the reason we have a gumball effect in world poverty. We literally take the most able and adept and move them into an already developed nation removing the best and brightest from nations that are struggling with development and thus furthering the stagnation as million of poor people continue to breed like rats. Women are to blame for a lot of things. But the women wouldn't have any leverage if it weren't for the soyim.

Then prove it because all I see are cucks.

>your kind
Can you stop being so fucking stupid?

>everything has gone to shit when the fetters are let loose?
So now women are even responsible for Trump?

I pray to God your children suffer with AIDS

You deserve to have your hands glued to your head before being hung with piano wire you stupid fucking CIA nigger

She looks like her dad.

We are desperate faggots that are too thirsty and brainwashed that unless we are slaying women every day that we are not men.
This puts huge demand and roasties control the supplies, meaning they get away with being fat while you have to be chad.
Unironically MGTOW is the answer but tradcons and stormfags will rather want me to somehow magically reverse everything, wage a war and spawn millions of women with intact hymen from 17th century.

i hope this is just satire

>I'm a shameless whore, arn't you impressed?
Absolutely disgusting

Both
Whoring gives all women access to the top tier of men. Once they get fucked by Chad they think that means they're at the same level

Keep shaming 80% of men, shill

Nowhere near as hot as she must think she is.
HAVE FUN AT 30, CUNT.

It's over

We're gone

We're all gone

And I'm ready for anything

Bet she used money from their joint checking account or a credit card he pays off to buy it.