Nicholas Fuentes

>once a promising right wing commentator
>now a joke reduced to begging more sucessful figures for "debate"
>only person left who will work with him is Laura Loomer
What went so wrong, so quickly? Can he recover?

I dunno. He’s young as fuck, right?

He tweeted that he started working out last week. New Years Resolutioner lmao. He'll be a /fit/ bodybuilding expert this time next month!

sore loser, really good that people isolated him, lmao

He was on Warski Last night with enoch, jazz hands and 2 commie fags. He did very well and brought up some good points.

He is a goofy little fucked, but when he is right he is right

He seems too controlling and arrogant. I used to like him untill his split from AMF, ever since than he's been a condescending prick

Eh, pretty much the only thing Fuentes is good on is foreign policy and he just echoes talking points that virtually everyone on the alt-right already agrees with. It's not really controversial to call out Israel or to criticize the muh Russia narrative anymore

He also knows that authoritative forms of Christianity are the rock we need to build out hwhite countries on.

The far right doesn't need any more religious division. At a certain point, you have to acknowledge that our current shit state is largely due to modern Christianity. The last thing we need is a bunch of christcucks trying to drive out people who are more useful than them for not conforming with their communist desert cult's standards.

only respectable talking head in the "alt-right".

he doesn't belong in white countries.

Laura Loomer is baste. Reminder that happas are shilling against Nick because he called their spawns "downey looking faggots"

This guy is an annoying arrogant little prick that needs a good beating to crush his ego.

>you have to acknowledge that our current shit state is largely due to modern Christianity
I don't have to acknowledge things that aren't true. there's no evidence for this. in reality it's much more likely due to the insanely fast progression of technology.

Listen here nigger. America is a Christian country. Being atheist alienates the average person. Even if you, stupidly, don't believe in Christ, shilling against the Faith is retarded.

Nice flag

He's young and lacking tact which is manifested in infighting.

He has a huge potential though.

he has a giant ego and e-fame went to his head.

>What christcucks thing authoritarian Christianity will look like in 2018:
“You MUST defend Evropa. Deus vult!
>What it will actually look like:
“You MUST take these Christian African ‘refugees,’ esé. We’re all god’s children.”

>What went so wrong, so quickly?
He attacked everybody he worked with and made DMs and internal company drama public. And because his ironyfags feed him likes on twitter he keeps doing it

Too bad, he's a smart kid but he's burned every bridge he's crossed. If you can't even keep friends how can you expect to be a political figure?

>America is a Christian country.
>implying America is a good example of what to do
>being an atheist alienates the average person
1) no one cares or should care what the “average person” thinks (we’re not trying to get 50% + 1 of the vote, we’re trying to build a transformative political movement)
2) I’m not an atheist, I just oppose Christfags trying to act as gatekeepers for a movement that is largely a reaction against modern Christianity