I do not hesitate one second to state clearly and unmistakably: I belong to the German resistance movement which fights...

I do not hesitate one second to state clearly and unmistakably: I belong to the German resistance movement which fights against American imperialism. Its time for you to gtfo our country just like the soviets did after the cold war. Leave while you can or you will engage german Volkszorn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

I was looking for Kraut_pol, but this'll do. Question for you, faggot, and be quick with your answer--I'm busy: which towns in Germany have far-right majorities and/or active neo-Nazi outfits?

Neo Nazis are either useless or honeypots

If you really want to know who is right wing you go to places where people speak freely

stay out of my country fatty

Ahahahahahahahahahah! German resistance! Bahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Not an answer faggot, nor did I solicit your kike opinion

I agree

tell your military to better leave my country fatty

do your own research then faggot

>muh American militard bases
If that's what you think your country's problem is then you are lost

Get out of Deutschland Ami

Where will our soldiers get their German wives from then?

Do something about it, Hans. I dare you, faggot.

SHARTS GO HOME!

Once you put these uniforms back on we'll consider it.

because of this uniforms you came at the first place

It's not American imperialism swamping your country in Turks and mudshits. While agree the US has no business deploying it's forces around the world, you only have to look to Merkel for the source of your problems

Yeah what a nice safe cause.
I bet you #resist while hosting a couple refugees at your home you fucking cuck.

>It's not American imperialism swamping your country in Turks and mudshits.
yes it is you are the one who starts countless oil wars in the middle east and you are the ones who attacked libya and opened the gates for millions of africans you fucking warmongers.

Hey Doucheland, when you start training with guns and not broomsticks we'll consider it. I wouldn't press my luck though, Hans.

I need to leave, but Muhammad can stay?

We’ll leave your country when you start paying your share of the NATO funds, bitch.

>this thread again

reported to your government
enjoy reeducation

>German resistance movement which fights against American imperialism
So you're a leftist cuck? What's the appeal?

you can take muhammed with you back to the states

Dont forget about them buttfucking your shitty country twice.

Go home you army of Satan!

but Merkel invited him into your country, it's not like we write you immigration laws

be like your neighbor Poland

Lol, ok. The entire bundeswehr couldn't defeat a single American division. What the fuck are you gonna do about it, Hans?

If we leave where will we find children to ship to Israel's Aryan Blood Refineries?

not in the usa, that's for sure

> it's not like we write you immigration laws
LOL you faggots literally wrote our "constitution" and disarmed us. Don't play stupid now.

kek good one bulgaria

>Canada talking about buttfucking

Oh the irony

Daily reminder that many Reichsbürger may be nutcases but have been hoarding guns for years now and are our greatest ally in the fight against the burgers and their kike overlords.

Please god let us leave we're sick of being the worlds police.

This.

Kikes in your government would be ruining your country and supporting American imperialism regardless if our war mongering left or not.

>It's not American imperialism swamping your country in Turks and mudshits.

Well it is actually. It is America lead by its Jewish overlords who destabilized the middle east, killing all good dictators and opening gates from africa and other countries to flood Europe.

Muhammad is unironically a lesser evil than la creatura.

>Please god let us leave we're sick of being the worlds police.
>proceeds to vote in imperialistic neocons
Good one.

THEN VOTE FOR CHANGE YOU FUCKING SHELL OF AN ARYAN, IS IT THE AMERICAN TROOPS THAT ARE RAPING YOUR WOMEN?

pathethically hillarious, if you want any change pLEASE become germanys breivik

Please tell me who you would've voted for and how they wouldn't also be shabbos goy

Kek
America is now the country of the Jude

>Fights American Imperialism
>Will not fight muslims that rape their women, leaving that fight to the women.
Germans are not fighters.

only an unoccupied country can shape its own destiny you fucking imperialist pig.

> good luck with that.

it wasn't stable before

> imperialism
that only asks for enough dirt to bury our dead
> oil wars..
which never actually deliver a drop of oil
> attacked libya
i guess we also "attacked" the jappos after their innocent tour group took some pictures at pearl harbor right?
> americans need to leave germony!
you begged us to stay, to ensure that the soviets wouldnt
> you opened the gates to africa...
libya is WAAAAAY down here...
your gate is all the way up there...
YOU opened your gates and invited the niggers in faggot.
we just fucked up their shit after yet another provocation by quadaffi
a simple analogy:
> your neighbors house is full of stray cats
> i evict the crazy old cat lady and call animal control
> to save those poor innocent felines, you take them all in
> now it's my fault your house smells like piss and your drapes are in tatters.

I'd have voted the Randlet in the primaries but seeing how the broad majority of people only respond to either muh military might or literal communism in the USA I'm convinced the only solution to the Americ*n problem is nuclear cleansing.

>repeating this jewish meme
They aren't fleeing war. If they were they would go to turkey or somewhere. They are leaving to get gibs. All throughout the middle east and africa it has become known europe, and mainly germany/sweden give gibs.

For fucks sake most aren't even syrian.

>this kike post again

Oy fucking vey like clock work

>Its time for you to gtfo our country
Make us.

>burger calling something a kike post
O I'm laffin

oh boo hoo, did the big bad americans come in in fuck up your weiner schnitzel stand?

too bad Hans, next time , don't start 2 world wars your nation could not win.
>At least your halal now. forever

there is no soviet threat anymore, and we were getting along fine with russia until you forced us to sanction them because of your geopolitical interests. WARMONGER GO HOME!

Until I seen your flag I didnt know Austria was still a thing. Good job holding onto those last threads :D

Ok, then enjoy your cuckening.
>please America leave!
>*verge of tears*
>you fucking imp pigs!
>eats wurst

Sure a lotta Volkszorn right now with all the rapes, theft of german wealth, and killings going on.

Give it a rest, Hans, your country is dead (so is mine). It's time to start over.

Israel is a better ally than Germany. it's (((true))

Crying shame Germany is occupied by germans. You square heads really dont know how to run a nation.

>square heads
San Fransisco cock sucha! I miss Deadwood.

>get out americans who defend me
>you african rapists are alright

Swidgen cock sucha!!
Me too, man :C

I know you're not asking it but all gladly Americanize your women if it makes you feel a little better.

>expecting burgers to think beyond "W-we could wipe you off the map if we wanted"
The average American is the perfect goyim. He doesn't think and votes whomever helps him compensate the fact that he has no access to even minimal healthcare or education by bombing some brown people.

>German resistance
Careful, sharpened broomsticks can hurt.

Then we'll leave. Not sure who is going to arise in the power vacuum, but it sure as hell isn't going to be German.

America is like a snail which has that flatworm parasite in their head.
The parasite being the Jews.
America like that worm don't think themselves anymore, and are absolutely being controlled by the Jews!

Why are fats defending this? Back to t_d.

>americans who defend me
>

Your priorities are inverted Hans. First you kick out the shitskins, then you vote for libertarians. If you vote for a randlet in 2016 you waste your vote and get another Clinton or Bush.

That said I have little hope Trump.

And if you want to be blackpilled on american politics feel free to enjoy your military bases.

YANKEE GO HOME
YANKEE GO HOME
YANKEE GO HOME

Enslavement by the chinese or a nuclear holocaust is preferable to being subjected to american mongrelization.

>german Volkszorn
>Islamic Jihad
ftfy

It was stable until some (((country))) was illegally created and started endless wars in that region.

Paying billions of dollars to support an illegal of terrorist state is a meme?

This is what Gaddafi said on French TV:
>"There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean," he told the France 24 television station.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

Don't get me wrong guys, I love America and American people. You must realize that all the wars you started on behalf on your (((overlords))) did not do anything good neither for Europe nor for the ME. It only served only one illegal, alien state that is under your protection.

The jew is jewing americans who are jewing germans who are jewing the rest of Europe.

>Please Big Daddy Government provide everything for me!

Make us.

>dies of a cold

> err umm... the soviets?
> we were getting along fine with the degenerate sand niggers dune coons and turkroaches...
> we would just give them everything they demanded, help them build nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs, and let them rape the anuses of our daughters and grandmothers.
> totally works for the (((german))) people
> how dare you disagree with my version of history you filthy goyim!!

as bad as america's kike problem is, germany is drowning is matzo soup and holocaust guilt
you bought and paid for the mechanism of your own destruction.
enjoy becoming a 'stan in less than a decade.

The burgers can stay here and waste money on their military-bases, I don't care.

What's that, Hanz? I can't hear you over the sound of Germany and the rest of Europe happily gurgling on my fat American balls, as all third-world shitholes do

Nein. Du bist eine Tunte. Ich werde nach Deutschland besuchen. Ich werde dein alles Schweinefleisch Essen und alles deine Muslime töten.

In reality, I am very much alive. Just like you a very much a parasite completely reliant on your welfare state, that can largely only exist because of those military bases my country keeps on yours.

this filthy degenerate bundist gets it.

if i had my way, we would have left germany france spain and all the rest of you fuckers to rot decades ago.

id like to see how you do when you have to pay for your own defense when the russians start thinking fondly of the good old days and the muzzies start planning their next invasion of europe

we are in your fucking countries because YOUR governments beg us to be there
the american people dont like having to pay for your protection, and we like it even less when you ungrateful little cowards sneer and crack jokes while we pay to keep you safe, while our own borders remain open because the (((UN))) and (((EU))) think securing our borders is racist.

i really dont even give a wet shit any more is europe survives.

I'm sure your wife and her migrant boyfriend are very proud of the work you do for their sons' futures.

America is actually official now a 2nd world country, you should know that.

And Europe is still 1st world.

You just a good goy saying the things your Jewish overloards told you to say.

You are probably like the guy in your pic, a fat American looser who is bolding works at a supermarket and drives a 28 year old rustbucket Chevy.
You can't probably also afford healthcare, and still think that Americans where the good one in WW2.

> addendum
not you poland, youre cool.
but fuck the rest of you fuckers.

we don't beg you to invade us and bring degeneracy in our country in ww2

>In reality, I am very much alive.
>I happen to be free of problems at the moment so the system as a whole has no flaws
Good meme.

yeah and are we the ones who decided Germany should have open borders? don't blame us for you all being a bunch of spineless cucks

Are you a Nigger?
Because you sound like the Niggers that try to talk in a human language.

>le based Pooland and Eastern Yurop XDDD
Imagine basing your entire knowledge of international politics on Sup Forums

yes you decided that