True Racism in the US

>be me
>Be extremely white/pale
>Be made fun of all through life
>School, work, wherever, be called "ghost, zombie, albino, Casper, vampire, see-through, skeleton, etc"
>No one bats an eye / everyone laughs along. All the whites, blacks, Latinos all laugh at me together

How the fuck is this not considered racist, but if I call a black person "nigger, baboon, monkey, ape, etc." I'm a terrible person who deserves to be beaten? This country has turned against it's creators.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lel, does it REALLY offend you? I got called casper and shit too. Who gives a fuck? If you don't want to be pale then fix the problem instead of bitching about it.

Pussy. You're racially superior to them. Just laugh about their inevitable gassing and move on with your day.

Is it because appearing as an alabaster retard doesn't count as a race.

Yeah, let me just hop in the sun and age my skin and heighten the possibility of future skin cancer. Real nice logic, retard.

I refuse to believe you look like pic related and post on Sup Forums.

Ulk! I almost threw up at the sight of those moles on your back! White men were NOT made to go shirtless!!!

whatever pussy, you have the capacity to fix your problem and you're choosing not to. Who's the retard again?

You look like melanoma waiting to happen!

I wouldn’t have a man like that if there were no others around!!!

Of course not. I'm that white, but slightly recessed chin, large head. Typical uggo. Not the ugliest but not good looking either.
That too. Covered in moles. FML.

paleness is not race
looks alone are not race
go outside

You might think brown people are ugly, but you look like albino SHlT!

U mad wite boi. I gonna fuck and leeve ur sista wid a black babis

I CANNOT HAVE BABIES!!! Dumbass!

NOT ALL WOMEN CAN HAVE BABIES!!!

I don't. Ugliness is based on facial bone structure. Hypothetically and naturally.

You’re so ugly that you should never reproduce! It’s not fair (pun intended) to knowingly create kids who will burn easily.

Do the world a favor and DO NOT REPRODUCE!!!

Albinos are sex af. post nudes :D

No child deserves such genetics as yours... unless the mother is black enough to override them.

Whatever you do, don’t have kids.

Calm down. You must be an ugly shit brown "women"... At least women of all races, especially black women love me. Black women and Hispanic women love white Bois with long dark brown rockstar hair.

>How the fuck is this not considered racist, but if I call a black person "nigger, baboon, monkey, ape, etc." I'm a terrible person who deserves to be beaten? This country has turned against it's creators.
To be fair you're kind of a pussy and probably should get some son. I used to get that shit too until I started an occupation that involved going outside quite a bit, haven't heard shit since. Closest thing I have gotten in years was being called a "real cracker" jokingly because I'm not a 56% meme.

“Mommy I wanna be the darkest member of my family when I grow up,” SAID NO LITTLE GIRL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Racist" is Yiddish for "white"

I had a friend that was very pale with almost white hair. Some people used to make fun of him for it pretending that his whiteness blended them. But he always said that a white man should be white in response. He took pride in it.

No we don’t! I despise them!

He’s an asshole!

I spend a lot of time outside and am still pale compared to most people. Im not OP's pic pale, but yeah. Same with the rest of my family.

Being pale is not a race, I am pale and I'm also what stormniggers usually classify as a "worthless shitskinned low IQ mexican", that's what people call me whenever I dare to state my opinions in this board.

It looks like you realize that racism (or at least what you perceive to be attacks based on race) is extremely detrimental to one's wellbeing, now that you have been the victim of "racism".

>this country has turned against his creators
You didn't create shit, faggot. You don't get to be racist and mean against others just because you feel entitled to riding the coattails of other people.

I wouldn’t have a lighter man if he were the last one on earth!

WOMEN are called the Fair Sex for a reason!

Again, you're a spastic uggo. colored normie women have always wanted to fuck me. In highschool they always said I looked like a rockstar or famous.

Good. Racemixing is disgusting
Now tits or GTFO roastie

We like to see our pale, delicate hands on top a big, brown one to make us feel secure.

I’m actually a beautiful brunette FTM

Uhh dude i call my puerto rican friends spics and they call me whitey. Still would take a bullet for them.

You sound like a pussy. I got jumped and harassed by Mexicans because i was white and paid attention in school until i moved out of Dallas at age 12.

i am aryan polish master. I got the same thing my whole life when I am descendent of polish jews. people called my family pollocs and beat us up when we came and now people blame me for slavery and WW2 which my genetics had nothing to do with becuase of the color of my features

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Without the fake beard I am a beauty queen!

Now that’s what I call good looking!

So ugly!

Get a tan you dumb faggot if it offends you so much. You're being worse than a nigger, ghost boy

It's not that I care so much about the name calling, it's the fact that if I say some shit back regarding race, I'll be fired and people will be ready to fight(which I don't mind either).

No woman likes a towhead!

And we detest that freckled pink look that a pale man gets in the sun.

>20 posts by this ID
Being this upset about being a mutt.

this is a myth. as long as your diet isn't shit and your lymph system isn't shit you'll be okay.

Who the fuck said they wanted to be the lightest member???

Cry about it zombie ghost boy.

The best looking men on the planet are Jews! They have the best of all races.

>He thinks changing flag changes ID
You have to go back

Wow, you’re even lighter than this guy!

> Without the beard i'm a beauty queen?

Is he a faggot? Should we be concerned about growing faggotry in the alt-right?

I’m a female.

>the skin you were born with is a problem

Are you a female? Or do you identify as a female?

No body hair? Yuck! My boobs are hairier than his chest!

Mein hero.

I’m FTM.

Americans aren't White.

So why do you call yourself a female?

I was born that way.

Check your white privilege OP. You also may want to immigrate somewhere in Asia where white skin is actually considered beautiful.

I went to a majority Jewish public school and they always said me and other western European looking guys looked the same.

Always found it weird because we had brown/blonde hair and blue/green eyeswhile the jews saying it had the same slightly inbred looking swarth face with the same dark hair and black eyes. Amd no one even mentioned the nigs that all looked like the same fucking chimp.

This was all before I got redpilled of course.

Disgusting! Then your kids will really look weird!

Oy Vey! These colored folks sound dangerous! The best thing to do is ban guns, that way if this escalates they can't shoot you, but the police can come and protect you!

Oy Vey! I'm so sorry to hear this story!

They might have slanted eyes AND freckles!

This reads just like an ISIS recruitment post.

This is possibly the most ridiculous thread I've seen this week. Why are you guys even fuelling it?

Just the other day at work, some negress tried to explain something to me like I was a mentally retarded nigger in Africa. Bitch, I graduated in the top 2% of my state. Fuck you.

Ulk!

It's not considered racist because we haven't been taking offense.
We get shit on for being strong.

You’re anything BUT!

Blond men are the weakest and ugliest looking guys on the planet!

New from OP! Getting a fake tan is a race! Who would've thunk it?!

This is the picture of strength!

Accept it Wh*te boi
We won

Wrong, white/asian are actually considered to be the best looking individuals in Asia.

Anyway you're just a jealous roastie, your opinion isn't worth shit.

Another perfect specimen of chocolate beauty.

The true Israelites were black.

You're right. Too much privilege. Being a dishwasher at a chain restaurant is too emboldening. To Japan I go.
Hitler was right, of course.
Good idea Mr.Shekelstein!
Fuck ISIS. Burn the rag heads alive.
We'll thrive in the end. Hopefully.

So was Jesus.

Jesus will come back and you’ll see that the black race is superior.

I say this even though I’m “white” too.

Eat more vegetables. You shouldn't have a deathly pale complexion.

Learned it from IUIC in the classroom.

The ol' beta carotene trick aye? I'll look into it.

Nathan Damigo is ugly like this guy. So is Eli Harman.

No you won’t! Jesus, a black man, will come down and settle the score.

You're a dumb nigger

why do you react to him?

Nazis are the descendants of Esau and the unholy Roman Empire.

I have milky skin, but I must admit the black race is the best race.

You've single handedly bumped my thread to the top 10 on Sup Forums. Thank you for spreading white power awareness.

Germans are evil.

>fix the problem

So should niggers bleach themselves if they don't want to be called nigger?

>are you REALLY offended?

Would you be offended if I called you a nigger and laughed at you?

I assume you are weak. I have beaten people who bullied me in school. You have to be a litzle more agressive.
If somebody at work bullies you, ask him in private for a boxing duel.

Oy Vey! Thank you brother fellow Nationalist, I know that we may disagree on some things, but we ALWAYS agree on the need for strict gun laws!

Oy Vey! It's 2018 folks, Nazis and Jews are finding common ground on things like gun control, deal with it folks! Oy Vey!

Germans are weak.