I just cant fucking take it anymore, the west has won, they have finally made the middle east degenerate as they wish...

I just cant fucking take it anymore, the west has won, they have finally made the middle east degenerate as they wish, good job, every fucking DAY i see whores in public without hijabs, their hair flying around, and it makes me blood boil, i thought i was living in an islamic country, but then again, we are nothing but jewish puppets, those fucking bitches go out like they are normal people, they are taking over, and im not going to sit back and watch it happen in front of me, bye.

Suicide is a Sin in Islam.
You're gonna have to stay and watch.

Stop being a cuck to Allah

enjoy your sexual revolution, u nignogs and sandnogs, enjoy it while it lasts, we'll be coming over there over 50 years when these places get shit to spread awesome libertarianism and pop culture, but later also feminism and rape your women and make you feel bad for being mudslimes and persecuting israel n sheit. we're refugees n u gotta have a little more diversity.

Take a stick to those whores now or things will get worse. Trust me.

Teach the whores a lesson OP.

You can't escape progression Achmed

(((west)))

Listen amerimutt, your country is already irreversibly damaged, its over for american, you're not going to exist in the next 20 years, it is as simple as that, its over for you, so you have no right to speak.

islam is shit anyway, take some ayahuasca and wake the fuck up

Don't surrender brother, america can be made to bleed.

Beat those whores for the sake of Allah.

Long hair IS the covering that God demands. When they start walking around demanding men do their bidding and cutting their hair short you can worry.

Never forget the 6 million Jews and Christians who died at the hands of al Qaeda and ISIS

Those sins are your sins

Jordan has always been a multicultural country

White people have always lived in the Middle East

It's just dessert land, you don't own it

You can't own women as property, if she wants to hop on a big white dick or marry a rich white chad, that's her right as a female and the government has no right to treat her differently

Why is it any of your difference if someone chooses to be gay or transgender? Love is just love, man. It's all cool. Islam is a religion of peace. Mohammed is a kiddy fucker and would have thought little crossdressing boys are hot.

RIP muslim bro, take as many jews amd amerisharts with you as you can

Women should know their place. Islam will win in the end. It's God's will.

أمك عاهرة

Turn off your proxies sandniggers

lmao sorry jordinian sorry goy, I mean, this is just the way it goes, this is history, I mean, omg, user, omfg, do you want to live in like the 14th century and shit? It's 2017 not 622 so just chill and move on with the times and shit. Don't be such a stingy conservative user just lighten up and #yolo and shag some whores.

There's plenty of Sand niggers in the UK, kike.

>159079892
yes i believe it is 2017, but soon it will all go back to the old times, we will prevail and we will spread the true one word of allah, you shall all bow down to us and submit to the only one, soon i hope, sooner than you expect.

I've been to Jordan, it's about the same as every other arab country I've ever been to

Lol ew a fucking kike

did you forget to add a
>some of you guys are alright
at the end of your post?

Lol send me your woman shitskin

You do not understand that your religion and your entire culture is deceptible to the (((western))) culture because it appeals to your most base desires.
Before you know it you will hear rap in your radio praising the rich thug with the lamborghini and hundreds of whores for a single man. First your women will fall and then so will you.Your religion just like ours will just be a sideroad attraction in the background. 2 roads ahead close to the curch there's gonna be the brothels for the men who are left out.
This is globalism and you will fall like every fucking nation to it.