While you’re distracted by this BS memo, the Kremlin plots

Our democracy is under siege and nobody seems to care. Wake up people. Trump isn’t the man you think he is, and his distraction is going better than he planned. DO NOT FALL FOR HIS LIES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k
youtube.com/watch?v=kp8PmgPW_AI
youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
youtube.com/watch?v=dKqlnuABgCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Our democracy is under siege
Don't be so melodramatic.

If you want to annoy Putin promote Ksenia Sobchak on vk..com

>Кcéния Aнaтóльeвнa Coбчáк

youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k

The clinton money funding this propaganda must run out soon? Surely Hillary is going to die and it will mysteriously stop then? You lost because you were a horrible person, Hilldawg, it's a simple as that.

You forget about Soros

You don't want Russians to enjoy the fun of democracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=kp8PmgPW_AI

>david corn
>the one who was an exclusive guest on Olbermann's MSNBC show almost every night for years, and years, to shit on the right
>the one who was also getting information from Steele

My 401K was wiped out yesterday. I'm finally realizing this myself

>if you ain't a democrat, youre a russian

WTF I want a one party democracy now, anything else is treason!

The Russian bot story is retarded. If shitposting was illegal, all Canadians and Australians would be banned and/or arrested.

oh no weaponized bots on Sup Forums shilling for Putin will surely alter the future of western civilization again

the dip only erased like a couple weeks of gains at most, quit being an alarmist idiot. Dips like that are good for the economy because they give people an opportunity to buy in.

>blooded kikes sell off a little for yuuuge gains
>unblooded kikes get their fangs wet and buy in

Now imagine you're an old school blooded kike looking to buy in, practically uninterrupted gains for a year or more and no chance to buy in unless you buy high.

Now the kikes can buy the dip and the market will skyrocket even more on Monday.

Elections can't be hacked silly

>Putin
shilling for Soros?

reporting for duty
comrade

Bull shit

If a citizen of this country wants a democracy they should be hanged for sedition.

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

Too many shill threads on this topic
Stop this, this narrative leads to a path of violence STOP THIS

Predictive programming. Now if Dems lose big time, they can say, we told you it's the Russians !

>Stop this, this narrative leads to a path of violence STOP THIS
Brilliant.

Plenty of cute Russian girls in uniform to do draft our daughters
Doesn't rhyme in Russian.
пpизoвитe нaших дoчepeй

>2018: women take down Trump

>Putin
>#FightWithHim

>2018: women take down Trump
>Putin will make the draft an equal opportunity

So now that the blue wave is declining its Putins fault?

As long as they elect pro trump reps I'm fine with this.. Thank you Ruskies.

holy shit theyre already on maximum damage control LMAO

>Implying that Hillary isn't a lichess

You're talking to the biggest morons on the internet, OP.

They are too brainwashed to care about anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKqlnuABgCg

>>if you ain't a democrat, youre a russian
If you aren't for treason you're not a good Republican.
Better?

Oy vey pure coincidence goyim!

Can I get a raise of hand: who is willing
to start WW3 in the name of DEMOCRACY
in the middle east, where middle-age rule of law
and dictators has ruled since the dawn of day.

Sounds like a good idea to have the most
dense and pathetic generation
in the history of civilization to be the deciders
who gets to blow up our planet with nukes

Get on the right side of history, folks.
Trump is a hero.

wtf I'm russian now.

Coming from the Dem Hive... thanks?

I don’t even give a shit about the Jewishness. He’s just posting articles to keep the masses from knowing he was implicated. It’s fucking ridiculous and nobody cares after a fucking day.

Hey do any of you liberals ever wonder at what point Russia became the enemy again?
When the 1980s cold war start back up?
Anyone remember? Anyone remember why?
How did it happen?
No?
Dumb mother fuckers. You're being played.
This Russia shit came out of nowhere and you people are still buying it.

Putin - still not tired of WINNING

GOP hands Putin huge victory with memo bullshit, further degrading American govt and institutions and public confidence.

Mission Accomplished! Trump's peepee tape stays in Putin's safe for now ...

I would rather the Russians run us than the deranged immoral degenerate minority loving filth that is the Democratic party.

Did you read the memo? There is no peepee tape. Fuck off shill

And, even if there was a peepee tape who gives a fuck. The man likes puss, that doesn’t diminish his leadership

this

Since time immemorial (((journalists))) are scum. You used to be able to overlook their transgressions because they used to provide a public service (ie a means for government leaks and disclosures to be published) but with the advent of social media they are nothing more than leechers and parasites to mislead the People with their paid messages from their Editorial masters.

The Real Estate Agent and the Insurance Broker are more honest than the Journalist. All they are doing is taking your money, the Journalist lies to society, you, your friends and family all the while claiming to be doing you all a service.

As if the MSM would ever let us forget about Russia.

Mother Jones. Is that some nigger website?

You’re delusional. And the only thing liberals and their media care about is Russia. MSM is obsessed. So shut up with your nobody cares lie.

please attack

I'm waiting...

liberal pinko commie american style.

While you are busy tweeting about the nunes memo, the Democrats are busy planning to frame Russians for midterm elections attacks.

Ftfy

God, these people are such ridiculous faggots.

>David Corn

Yahh everyone is brainwashed! What's a singular opinion? Who has ideas I don't agree with? That's not possible! BRAINWASHED
BRAINWASHED
>BRAINWASHED
>>BRAINWASHED

Your life is a fucking joke and you're too 'brainwashed' by your meaningless ego to see it.

>David Corn

WAIT A SECOND!!!!

Good way to catch my knife in your belly: Ever open your faggot mouth to me in public. It has been two fucking years of nonstop bitching about nonexistent Russian James Bond spy shit that manifestly did not happen and you're STILL trying.

Nobody is listening. Nobody cares. You've exhausted your capital.

Cringed. This spam has made it easy to debunk all Leftist claims, though, so I suppose I should be thankful.

This
I swear to god, sometimes I wonder if this is what it feels like to be one of you right-wing conspiracy theoriests (albeit I’m actually right); are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels and, using these people he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election and ensure his victory. I mean you guys can’t just believe that all this stuff is coincidence right? Flynn, Manhard, Assange. It’s all connected. Once mueller wraps up his investigation i mean that’s it, it’s over. I mean seriously, it’s time for this clown to be impeached

Subhuman

He's genius enough to actually sign the memo release, giving Mueller an autograph of his obstruction charge. LOL! I love this guy!

Then explain why Mueller is postponing sentencing for Michael Flynn. Tell me why the only thing they have on Flynn or manafort is money they received from the Russians long before they were in Trump's campaign. Tell me why none of that money was illegally received and why they haven't been charged for anything with a foreign Nation. Tell me why their charges are perjury and not something more serious. Because it's a bullshit investgation. Its been over a year and they still have nothing after having two suspects indicted?

It’s simpler than you think user. The problem is that you’re simply underestimating the power of the Kremlin and the reach of their propaganda. It’s even sleeping into the government at this point, so you can’t expect this all to be finished up in a single day.

Mother Jones writers are fucking retarded.

It is. By the FBI and other letter soup agencies colluding with KNOWN COMMUNISTS AND JEWS to DESTROY AMERICA.

Sup Forums is always right

Mother Jones just wants the truth out. Republicans are desperate to hide it with their phony memos, claims of "fake news" and King Cheetoh's tweets.

The Russian threat is real and Putin is a totally unreformed KGB agent. How far has the "right" fallen that they're defending his attacks on American democracy. The one and only Shining City on a Hill, a beacon for the rest of the world to look upon and follow.

muh russia ...🧐

>(((David Corn)))

We can only hope. It would be FAR better to be ruled by Putin than leftist Democrats. At least Putin is pro white.

didn't you get the memo?

>It's simpler thank you think user. Ignore the fact I provide zero real argument. Pft. Its quite obvious why.

You're right about it being simple. Because he realizes this entire investigation is a sham and doesn't want to follow through with sentencing two innocent men over a botched investigation. You think he's trying to extend time because theres more to investigate? You don't find it weird that he did this pretty much right after this memo was released?

Bruh how you get dem mojisssss

Kts

>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
>meanwhile our democracy is actually under attack from the DOJ, FBI, and DNC
Typical Democrat projection.

lol

Why have FBI found no evidence then?
Come on, think you're so smart.

> The people voted for a candidate that is not the one you wanted to win
> OMG Democracy is in peril REEEEEEE!!!

They have they haven’t released it yet because they need to make sure the case is air tight

So its not clear as day, is it?

Which CNN bint told you that?
Hehe. You're the brainwashed fucking joke

You know who spends more time plotting against the American people than Russia?

I mean it is if you take your head out of your ass and think critically for like a nanosecond at all the information that has come to light in the past year

You're talking about concocted dossiers, right?

Exactly but they’re not necessarily concocted just because they were written by an anti trumper it doesn’t mean the info is false

Nunavuut. ASRC. Chucki Sea. Shell. Exxon. ANWR. China.Russia. Tillersen. trump.
You're welcome.

Why is it that leftists cannot argue, meme, or make coherent statements?

We win again, easily.

OY VEY they're hacking again !!

FAG SAGE

2/10

>the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL
what is cognitive dissonance?

The one you’re smelling big boy.

shut up imbecile, enough libtards getting in here

Fuck you, triggered snowflake.

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

This information was vetted by the FBI

I'd make my mother eat lead for mr. Putin. Good luck Russia.

But only Democrats support treason, user-kun.

Bump

>Liberals openly calling for revolt/revolution against the United States government and the elected President of the United States on television

gee whiz, demoncracy is under attac u guise i wunder by whom