Medieval Europe's demographics were identical to current Brazil

>Medieval Europe's demographics were identical to current Brazil
>somehow this doesn't explains ehy Europa was (and still mostly is) extremely homogeneous to the point that many regions are completely inhabited by native Europeans

What's with these people trying to forcefully insert niggers literally everywhere? Why do they have an aneurysm the minute they see a lot of whites together? Why do they have such a problem with anything they deem "too white"?

Also how come they're supposed experts on medieval demographics and migratory routes yet:
1-they cant name any of the alleged routes or any record that indicates many non-europeans lived in the area at the time
2-they neve explain if medieval Europe was allegedly so multicultural, how is it still mostly homogeneous? How was it so homogeneous at the turn of the century? Where there's extensive demographic records

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968
youtube.com/watch?v=C1IGNLg-RSU
youtube.com/watch?v=loMS7RutjCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>imagine being this person
>imagine thinking the only reason a game is bad it's because there's no black people on it

These are same type of idiots that were upset Witcher didn't have any token niggers forced into it's story.

I really need to get a VPN already and circumvent that IP range-ban Twitter hit me with. I can't stand not being able to troll these cunts.

These are the same people who bitch and whine when there's token niggers inserted into the story because "tokenism is racism!"
Yet they also bitch and whine when you don't insert any token niggers.

Why? Because there's no way to satisfy these retards, they MUST keep whining about fucking everything.
Only way they stop bitching is when the cast becomes 90-99% non-white (preferably black, seeing how they're furiously masturbating to the +90% black cast of black panther's) and even then they would start bitching about something else.

what does algeria, moroco, egypt, tunisia, libya has to do with niggers? are these people retarded? do they think people from these countries are black?

I'm buying it because the director stuck to his guns and didn't cave to pressure.
It wasn't made for these people anyway.

Posting this legendary tirade from 3 years ago about this exact issue.
Support this game dev!

>do they think people from these countries are black?
Niggers unironically think people from those areas were indeed black.
Niggers literally believe everybody used to be black or black dominated in the past.
Asians, Europeans, Middle easterners, Amerindians

Fuck forgot pic

Wow it's going to be accurate. I am going to buy the game now. Thank you for the recommendation.

Also to answer your question they think somehow if something is unequal then they must say it does not include black people because in their minds they believe they are promoting racism. The irony is none of them understand that Europe and yes even America, Canada to a point was homogeneous. Until the kike Jews changed our laws.

why does white girl thinks that tho..

just played game of league of legends and cried about this there and some swedish cunt told me that i am wrong racist retard and that there were numbers of blacks in europe in middle ages. aaajh

I say fuck them. If they want Black niggers in their revisionist history they can go make a game. Until then they can kindly screech while everyone enjoys white Nationalism we use to have.

worst thing is that whites got so brainwashed... if niggers claim it i dont care, but whites themselves?...

They want to diversify everything that is 100% european
northern europeans can already see the change around them

>Why do they have an aneurysm the minute they see a lot of whites together? Why do they have such a problem with anything they deem "too white"?

Because the non whites don't belong.

>talking politics in vidya
That's where you fucked up kiddo. You either get polacks spouting autistic redditier memes and preaching to the choir, or you get retarded normie cucks like that Swede.

still annoying . "u dont know how wrong you are", i hate that smug liberal self assuring tone.

>1-they cant name any of the alleged routes or any record that indicates many non-europeans lived in the area at the time

Hello, the Huns? Mongols? Muslims?

>15 century
>mongols

>Medieval Europe's

atleast read something about game when u comment, nigger

>atleast read something about game

sorry I just read the op post before commenting and it didn't contain the word game

Europe was built by the black man and you cave beasts stole it with the help of Yakub's technology. FUCK wypipo.

Trade routes and conquest =/= mass immigration.
The areas remained exceptionally homogeneous despite this, even in the muslim occupation of the Iberian peninsula this didn't meant there was a hige demographic shift like the ones we see today with mass immigration.
There's no evidence of mass settlement into the are.

What these people are arguing is that they want medieval European to look like Mogadishu or Brazil because they have such a problem with a thing being too white for some reason.

why weren't there any fins in 15th century Bohemia hmmmmmmm?

We all need to buy this game, even if you don't play RPG or even video games. We need to make this game so big that (((they))) can't ignore it's success. It's the only way we stop games with Black WW2 German soldiers and nonsense like that

Finnish people actually were studying in german universities after christianization which had happened by that time..

>people
maybe some noble somewhere in one of the greater cities of the holy roman empire

try harder spurdo :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>maybe some noble

and priests, lots of priests

I guarantee that all of these virtue signaling cucks live in 95% white areas.

It's critical theory using racial politics imposed on history and computer games in order to force their fantasy worldview on people through the domination of media.
Creation of outrage to put pressure on companies through fear and shaming tactics.
None of these people have studied serious history and have taken a sjw written article or social science professors lecture as gospel.
The Marxist interpretation of our whole civilization and critical theory is an ideological weapon used to completely tear down everything that had been carefully constructed over the past few thousand years.
It must be exposed and confronted wherever it is found.

yes and don't forget the villages full of fins and street vendors and also many underpaid laborers that you would meet there.

Europe is a place full of diverse people of all corners of the world and we never killed each other because of differences in religion, ethnicity, land, titles or pride.

This should be pasta. In the tasty sense.

>Medieval Europe's demographics were identical to current Brazil
If true, that would explain the plague.

I cant wait for this to be the highest selling game evet

Such racist game has no place in 2018.

#BoycottKingdomCome
#BoycottKCD

The only thing these morons have in their brains is leftist news titles and they know exactly when to fling one out into a conversation but ask them a few questions and they can't respond, if they are bold they might make shit up on the spot.

Ideologues do not think, they are programmed to regurgitate.

This is like complaining that there are no White people in a game set in Japan under Sakoku.

It's either they want to believe blacks were always there or they were never taught actual history of the races that lived in those times. Africa was far far removed from European culture. The irony is Asians were more with Europeans than niggers ever were.

i was talking to my friend on teamspeak and a random swedish guy joined because he was interested in talking to people from other countries.

after 10 mins of talking to this guy he called me and my friend racist because we only speak 1 language and dont want open borders with indonesia even though they are our 'friendly neighbours' according to him

These people are braindead. They never buy video games to begin with anyway.
Just like they don't buy the SJW comics either. That industry is currently crashing and burning.

Their boycott will do nothing.

Note the different standards between the defense of their most reserved claim and the expansive land of their most extreme claim.
You only need to find one or a literally handful of people to prove that it could, technically, happen. This is their castle.
They then take that ceded ground and conclude that places like Bohemia at that time were super racially diverse fictional worlds. This is their field. This is what they never actually defend with evidence. They assert it among their own until it's an assumed narrative. When pressured they fall back to their castle.
Force their arguments to be explicit and the absurdity becomes clear.
The Czechs have spent hundreds of years maintaining their identity against outside influence. This too will pass. Well done Czechia.

The Swedish government has really done a number on the population there, almost the same as Germany.
I've met maybe two redpilled Swedes irl out of dozens of faggots and dumb roasties obsessed with multiculti bs and blacks.

Yeah it's all fun and memes until you realize how real and thorough the propaganda wormed its way into the minds of real people. Then it goes from "lol who buys this shit" to twilight zone real fucking fast.

Even today when travel is easier than any other point in history most of Europe is like 95% White only some cities in Western-Northern Europe have large minority numbers and they are very recent arrivals just look at a video from European cities in the early 1900s its 100% White these revisionists are nuts.
London 1927 100% White youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968
Berlin 1900 100% White
youtube.com/watch?v=C1IGNLg-RSU
Oslo 1890 100% White
youtube.com/watch?v=loMS7RutjCI

Lol I remember when I was in Charters Towers and this old aussie guy at the tourist info office was telling me how crazy it is that there's 150 million muslims just hanging out off the coast of aus in indonesia. Giving me a look like "really makes ya think huh cunt?"
I think he worked there too. So based

This

Most of Europe still is Homeogenus even here in the UK you can go for ages without even seeing a non White other than maybe a Pakistani-Indian shopkeeper especially outside the cities.

I can agree with that. I am going to buy it to spite ((!them)))

That is what I meant to say. Outside of Europe. America and Canada have fucked themselves thanks to the Jews. We were majority white until 1965 cellar act.

Motte and Bailey strategy