the strongest was Barragan, no espada had the abilities to take him down
Aizen put him 2nd just make him mad

>ichigo beats kenpachi with shikai
>cannot beat A FUCKING HOLLOW (that "minnion" guy) with bankai, needs mask
>kenpachi beats 4th espada by swinging his sword with both hands

>the strongest was Barragan

Yammy was truly the strongest jobber ever

That was 5th espada.

>rukia horrified to see a menos grande claiming that it would require a special operation by SS
>they end up being cannon fodder

It's not size that matters it's how you use it

If I remember correctly he said he never showed his final transformation to Aizen, thus why he was only at number 4.

I think the real joke was the Vostro Lord's supposedly being stronger than the captians, but then they got beat by then even one on one anyway.

rukia was a noob who got rekt by a low level hollow which led to giving her powers to ichigo in the first place

I think it goes Barragan > Ulqui > Starrk >Fodder

Here is your zero espada - now, plain zero!

>"Strongest Espada"
>Off paneled

They are ranked by reiatsu. His second form wasn't known publicly hence he is still 4th espada.

Ulquiorra can just throw Lanza de ranpardo at him from a distance. And his regeneration is the "best" (despite not being very impressive to me) so it should help somewhat against respira.

>Lanza de ranpardo
Lanza de Relampago.

>Vostro Lord
Vasto Lorde.

Why you guys still talking about Bleach after all this time?

>Lanza de Relampago.
Lanza del Relampago

Kubo made shit up as he went along.

from a distance he would just detoriate it and make it explode before it hits him like soi fon's bankai
ulquiorra would have to hit him at point blank range but then he would be in respira's range

who is the final boss of bleach? i got bored during the rescue rukia arc

I got bored mid espada arc, but imagine it would be Aizen

It's been a while

If Kubo kept Ulquo alive, would Bleach be better?

I still love this design.

In the first release he sits at 4th, in the second he is the strongest.
Tho I found him more impressive than Harribel even in his first release/

As much as I want to shit on Ulquiorra, I can't help but like what he did in the series. He symbolized despair, and he certainly brought it. He is one of the few shonen antagonists who actually broke the hero, even for a little bit.

-He forced Ichigo to admit that he came to Hueco Mundo not to save Orihime, but to fight Grimmjow.
-Despite all of the training Ichigo did to match the Hollows, Ulquiorra unleashed a second ressurection to widen the immeasurable gap even more. -Hell, Ichigo didn't even beat him, Hollow Ichigo did. He had to sacrifice everything to achieve victory and that should have had longer lasting effects.

Probably

I actually thought he was going to come back when I read the chapter that was just a teaser for the hell movie, since it had two other "dead" espada alive again.
I didn't know it was a movie trailer and had my hopes up for a while.

No it was the leader of the faggot Quincy's

I love Ulquiorra!

Nice points user, I agree. He's the type of character I don't usually like but he contributed greatly to the series. The part where he asks Ichigo why he keeps fighting and Ichigo talks about the war being over, then Ulquiorra reveals the 4 tattoo, so good.

>people STILL think ichigo didn't go to HM to save Orihime

C'mon now, he was visibly depressed after she was kidnapped. For Ichigo to save someone or something, fighting is always involved. Do you seriously think Ichigo was some asshole who didn't care for her when he showed multiple times that he did/does before her kidnapping? Talk about getting such an easy character so wrong. Majority of Bleach readers really are dumb as shit.

Hollow Ichigo IS Ichigo.
There's never been an evil Ichigo or dark mirror Ichigo. That's litterally him and his true power unleashed.

His fight with Ulquirra forced him to unleash the true nature of his bankai and zanpaktou.

Glad to see this thread isn't infested by Starrkfags.

The most formidable Espada was unquestionably either Ulquiorra or Barragan.

All Espadas suck. End of discussion.

Chad pls go

I found them more endearing than the majority of the Vizards and Sternritters.

Hollow Ichigo was his real Zanpakuto spirit. The Zangetsu he normally used was actually his Quincy powers.

He should have came back as Orihime's seventh fairy.

>getting such an easy character so wrong
It's what happens whenever Orihime is involved. People refuse to see the most obvious signs.

In my opinion, he cared about both equally. If it was just about Orihime he would have ran with her just like they said.

>running
Running would have done nothing. How would he have escaped?

>Lanza del Relampago
Lanza del Relámpago.

>My greatest power isn't my offensive capabilities, but rather my regeneration.....
>*Proceeds to use one of the most visibly impressive attacks in Bleach at that time, an attack he can seemingly spam without any significant stamina problems*

What did he mean by this?

He didn't even regenerate much either. What a shame.

It's powerful, but since he has a hard time controlling it he doesn't consider it as great of an asset as his regeneration. Ulquiorra is about precision and strategy, he wouldn't be that fond of an attack with such unpredictable results.

Compare to Starrk who could fire a thousand Cero without breaking a sweat.

>Starks Ceros that aren't even as big as buildings in The FKT arc

Starrk jobbed though. Ulquiorra should have won.

Except running away would have done nothing since they would've just showed up in his hometown which would've just endangered more people. Ichigo knew that to truly save Orihime(along with those helping to save her) that he had to fight the final boss which was actually Ulquiorra; it's just like how he saved Rukia in the SS arc yet stuck around to fight Byakuya because he knew he had to fight the "final boss" in order to truly save her and everyone else(he gave a speech about how he had to save Orihime, Chad, Uryu, everyone helping to save her etc)

Fighting is very much connected to saving for Ichigo.

Consider the following:
The quality of Bleach deteriorated when Kubo stopped listening to Punk and started listening to Edgy nu-metal.

That is the most visible split between the aesthetics of SS and HM arcs.

t. Retarded level 1 speedreader who didnt notice that his powers were in conflict and thus reduced his reiryoku considerably

Starrk's wolves, his strongest technique, were also rather unimpressive, both visually and in regards to how it affected characters. Love and Rose, after all, could still fight after being hit by an entire barrage of them.

To be honest Starrk didn't even want to fight. His feet hurt and the music was too loud.

>I can regenerate, except for my vital organs
Then what is the point Kubo, you fucking hack

The Vizards were all boring, jobber trash. The only ones that were even remotely entertaining were Shinji, Hachi, Kensei and Mashiro (because the ass was fat).

The Sternritter were fine for the most part. The sheer number of them meant that some of them needed to be offscreened, but SR of any plot importance were interesting and had powers that weren't just generic as all hell.

I'm talking in terms of tactical offensive specialization here, not just reiatsu quantity, compared to R2 Ulquiorra who specializes in regeneration, with Lanza being more of a signature move. In terms of actual powerlevel I think R2 Ulqiorra > Starrk Resurrection > R1 Ulquiorra but we didn't see much of his first form either.

There was a new poll in JUMP and it focused on the most popular series and Bleach got third beating even One Piece and HxH. How does Kubo keep getting away with it lads?

>Lanza del Relámpago.
La Indestrucible e Increible Lanza de la Destrucción de los Murcielagos y del Relámpago del mundo.

Fucking speedreaders I swear.

>Murcielagos
Murciélagos.

well don't I look like a faggot

Bleach: RE when?

Just a little.

Hopefully never. Just animate Zombie powder please.

The worst part is that he turned to dust. What the fuck is the point of that.

It's the yearly Zombie Powder was good meme. My favorite.

To break my heart.

Hopefully soon.

>Zombie Powder wasn't good
You take that back right now faggot, fight me.

As much as I want to shit on Ulquiorra, I can't help but like what he did in the series. He symbolized despair, and he certainly brought it to the readers. He is one of the few shonen antagonists who posed a challenge for the hero to overcome, even for a little bit.

-He is the reason Ichigo came to Hueco Mundo, to save Orihime.
-Despite all of the constant volumes long battles against the Hollows, Kubo unleashed a second ressurection to pad out the arc even more. -Hell, Ichigo didn't even beat him, Togashi did. Kubo had to rip off everything to achieve victory and even Togashi gave more shits about the random power up despite the series ending 10 chapters later.

Nazi Jews Quincies.

You hit the nail on the head, user.

It's true. The only reason that people think it is good is because of the abrupt ending.

Learn fucking Spanish

that is a misplaced accent

YOU FUCK

4 means death in japan, and they are dead guys, so its obvious the 4 would be the stronger.

>Starrk's wolves
Los Lobos

>Unohana
>Ulquiorra
>Askin Nak Le Varr (The Deathdealing)

>Everyone still taking this reveal seriously

It was a fucking joke goddamn. He had the highest spiritual pressure but was too retarded to use it. That shit was obvious.

I mis him..

>Majority of Bleach readers really are dumb as shit
Best quote of the day. Most of the hatred Bleach gets is because of idiots who speedread everything.

Source

La Indestructible(corrected spelling) e increíble(missed the í) lanza de la destrucción de los murciélagos y del relámpago del mundo.*

Capitalization doesn't work the same in Spanish.

he is a retard, there wasn't any new pool. Some user in the WSJ thread posted the number of votes some jump series got in their first respective character pools. And Bleach its at third place, Naruto its the one with more votes BTW.

I miss the chair

why does he returned to the chair again? every one who was stronger than him was dead by that point.

4 means Death in japan. It was a Japanese Pun

>Bleach first popularity poll was at the middle of the Soul Society arc
>One Piece first popularity poll was at the middle of Krieg arc
Well, It actually makes sense that Bleach had more votes at that point than OP.

>starrkfags
?

Stark had two wins homie. He was beating Shinigami ass.

>Ichigo

youtube.com/watch?v=1hLS1Id8QIw
youtube.com/watch?v=r4JJP_Ecpww

Bazz B, Haschwalth, and Askin were the best Sternritters and they deserve to be animated flawlessly.

Didn't Ichigo lost his powers during the Iwach fight?

Bazz B a shit. Just a Quincy edition of Renji just like how Grimmjow was a Hollow edition of him.

I really hate Bazz B, his flashback was just a big waste of time because he died without doing anything relevant. I still hate Thor more BTW.

to keep him from doing whatever he wanted, he literally became invincible after his fight with Ichigo

Kurotsuchi created the chair and seals from the same stuff they use in Mugen to seal away spiritual pressure, thus limiting his spiritual pressure low enough for Aizen to remain under control

I know that, but he got free from the chair in the final fight, and after yhwach death Ichigo was powerless and every captain was dead or rekt, so I don't understand why Aizen decided to just sit again in the chair and don't just escaped.