Shingeki no Kyojin

>Hey Eren we should tell our leaders about transforming Historia into a titan.
Also one of us should just eat Annie so we can have another titan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8-0rAm5mSY
youtube.com/watch?v=mrKn_mRKq78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone have the manga edit where Armin is describing how they're raping Annie.

>she's half-price on sundays
>good times!

>Reinerfags will defend this

annie stinks

> not making historia eat annie so historia controls the FEMALE TITAN
imagine that
> historia
> female titan

Annie is made for Bert cock

So what the deal with BR? Were they just really good friends, or was Reiner giving it to Bertholdt's Berthole on a regular basis?

ENDGAME RIGHT HERE, BROTHERS.

>Must protect her smile at all cost!

Post best team.

Jesus fucking christ, Isayama.

The way he keeps punctuating the sentences with "Bertholdt" cracks me up for some reason.

I want to strangle Armin violently until I feel life depart from his wretched body.

Reminder that manlet will be an overprotective husband

This never gets old.

>Good times, Bertholdt!

Happening

Dubs confirm.

I'm so happy

What's wrong about using that big ass brain your titan has. A shifter is basically fucking connected to that brain since a shifter can see through the titans eyes.

Literaly why? Historia is bad at hand to hand combat. Isayama said it himself. Her scores were bad. The only reason they would is if Eren spilled the secret.

Annie is actually in love with eren, He's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. Even her and her father have a toxic relationship. Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.

His enthusiasm and dedication for getting stronger as well as going against the current ,against all odds had a great impression on annie.
She thought it was especial cute how excited he was when learning a new move, it made her smile :^)
She had wished she could be like him but admits she's a weak person at heart, scared to oppose the marley empire, yet she wishes for the courage to do so.

When she wakes up next chapter, she'll learn that eren possess the founding titan and humanity now has the colossal titan under their control. Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much. So that the eldians stuck in marley, weak people forced along the current, can be considered people too.

>Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much.

Except the moment she does, her father dies.

I see

Two problems with your gay fanfiction

1. The Walldians hate Annie
2. Her dad is still in Marley, basically a hostage

>Good times, Bertholdt!
Damn, that broke me

I always believed Annie would return, but after what happened to Ymir I really doubt it, also they all hate her. No reasons for Levi to not cut her neck if she ever comes out of the crystal they don't need any informations since they have Grisha's books and Eren

Evil Armin WILL happen.

I do believe that Annie was never loyal to Marley, but only fought for her father. Nor do I believe Annie actually gives a shit about the Eldians in Marley.

"Turn the whole world into your enemy'' holds a lot more meaning now.

Is this legit?

What do you think? Remember the "EM doujin is canon shit last month"

Nope ;_;

I can only see Annie returning because of popularity, even among manga readers she's still so popular after being out of the picture for years. But like you say, there's no reason for her to be left alive by the Walldians. She wakes up, and she dies before she's able to fully gain consciousness.

This is hot.

Dedicate your hearts!

nope

>She wakes up, and she dies before she's able to fully gain consciousness.
I know Isayama is a hack sometimes, but I don't think he will do this.

>I know Isayama is a hack sometimes, but I don't think he will do this.
What's your alternative, then?

She'll at least fucking regain consciousness.

That's an edit, fucking idiot.

I think it would be kind of a funny way to tease the fans.

>Annie's crystal breaks
>eyes open
>slowly starts standing up
>instantly beheaded by one of the guards standing there
>guard: Good thing they kept a guy posted down here. Can you imagine how stupid it would have been to leave her unattended?

No, I meant that she'll be in that half-conscious state you are when you first wake up in the morning. She has time to think "where am I?" before getting decapitated.

And then gets executed, because now they lost the FT. At least try to make some sense

see It's extremely unreasonable to believe they'd let the enemy gain any awareness if they could avoid it, especially one that can explode and run away instantly. If anything she's already braindead and if she was broken out of the crystal she would need to regen literally fucking everything to even function.

If Reiner is any example, beheading them does not mean dead.

>If anything she's already braindead and if she was broken out of the crystal she would need to regen literally fucking everything to even function.
This is your assumption. For all we know she is completely find in there and just frozen or some shit.

>And then gets executed, because now they lost the FT

They don't really need that power, and the odds of her actually helping them are next to none. Not to mention that she's a confirmed mass murderer.

Behead, then chop up into a bunch of itty bitty pieces, then lock the pieces in 4 separate containers filled with acid. Let's see her regenerate from that.

>They don't really need that power
user

>chop up into a bunch of itty bitty pieces, then lock the pieces in 4 separate containers filled with acid. Let's see her regenerate from that.

I'm starting to think that you just don't like Annie

>and the odds of her actually helping them are next to none
Well, that's wrong. The odds of Annie taking all chances to get back to Marley or extend her life are actually pretty damn high. Her father literally told her to turn the goddamn world into her enemy if need be.

>Not to mention that she's a confirmed mass murderer.
>Behead, then chop up into a bunch of itty bitty pieces, then lock the pieces in 4 separate containers filled with acid.
I spy an edgy hate boner / wetness

AM will be endgame.

Be my friend. Hold me. Wrap me up.

Favorite song from the anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=_8-0rAm5mSY

starts at 2:09

Reminder Erwin was straight and he loved to fuck pussies.

>They don't really need that power, and the odds of her actually helping them are next to none. Not to mention that she's a confirmed mass murderer.
Everything you said here, is fucking retarded. Are you actually serious?

>mass murderer
Except this. The rest is bullshit

Are you fucking quoting from a Sia song

This is correct

annie edit in eren and the baby when?

Go ahead and tell me to kill myself, for it. I know, it's what I should do.

>Real Endgame

So is Titan Terminal Cancer a real thing? Like have we actually seen a character die from it?

Is that Armin, Annie or Hitch?

>Go ahead and tell me to kill myself, for it

I would but you'd probably just go listen to that fucking song and that is a fate worse than death

What do you do?

That's what I deserve.

O

MY

I always assumed that endgame was some kind of Eren/Mikasa/Armin menage a trois

1.YouSeeBIGGIRL
2. Call of Silence
3. Barricades

Endgame.

Replace Armin with Annie and you've got it. Or just remove Armin, whatever works.

Yes

I always loved the track when Mikasa hears Eren's heartbeat after the battle at Trost.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrKn_mRKq78

Only Armin/Mikasa.

Gabble.

>Berthholdt

God, what a stupid fucking name.

is reiner the consensus best character at this point in the manga?

According to Isayama.

Yeah, pretty much. These last few chapters did a good job of it.

DELETE DELETE!!!

Yes, even with his weird dissociative disorder thing after the initial reveal. His actions all make sense, which is more than you can say for basically everyone else.

Can't wait for this to happen.

Predict their first reactions to each other. Sweaty, on-screen sex for three chapters straight.

Armin.

Well, Eren once tried to murder Reiner despite the fact that he had no hands. Literally trying to club him to death with his stumpy arms. So I imagine it's going to be pretty violent.

Did Erwin and Levi ever hatefuck?

Real endgames :
Eren x death
Armin x death
Reiner x death
Zeke x death
Jean x Mikasa move done by Isayama to spite on EMfags grave
Sasha x potato
Connie x his hand

That's was pre-basement Eren. Things have changed.

Where did you find this, and is it legit?

Someone can fill up on what Akiyama Yoshifuru did to the Koreans? Wikipedia don't have it.

>implying eren gets to bring friends

--_--

Akiyama didn't *do* anything exactly. However he was part of the Japanese military during a period in which Japan brutally conquered Korea and began a systematic campaign to literally erase Korean culture and identity, to the point that they forced Koreans to take Japanese names. He was also present at the infamous Port Arthur Massacre in 1894, where Japanese troops slaughtered Chinese civilians, although there is no evidence that he actually did anything there (he wasn't in command).

It's more what he represents than anything else.

He'll likely try to hit Reiner with a spoon. Eren is not smawt.