Mel Gibson Is Making Passion Of The Christ 2. Here’s Why jews Should Be Worried

Mel Gibson Is Making Passion Of The Christ 2. Here’s Why jews Should Be Worried

It was a cultural phenomenon that raked in $600 million at the box office and is still the highest grossing R-rated film of all time. Years later people are still questioning just how anti-Semitic “The Passion Of the Christ” really was. Mel Gibson, the star vehicle driving the movie to its bloody, sadomasochistic conclusion, famously refused to hire any Jewish consultants to oversee the film. The Jews in “The Passion Of The Christ” relish their cruelty, kicking Jesus when he is down, while the Romans of the film are shown occasionally behaving with compassion towards Jesus. There was concern about how this would affect inter-faith relations, dismay that the film perpetuated the anti-Semitic idea that the Jews killed Jesus, and a entire ADL Q&A page about it.

Now, Mel Gibson is planning to do it again. Jim Caviezel, the actor who played Jesus in the first film, confirmed to USA Today that he would be reprising his role in the sequel. “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience,” he said. “It’s great. Stay tuned.” In a November 2016 interview on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Gibson reported that he already begun to work on “The Resurrection,” as he was calling the sequel.

Mel Gibson’s never been the biggest fan of the Jewish people. “The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!” he shouted during a 2006 DUI arrest. In 2011, he pled no contest to battery charges against his girlfriend. On his TV apology tour, he confessed that “Lebanon and Israel had been at it that day,” and that “the Jews were not blameless.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gQfjl
youtube.com/watch?v=BvzGA_xFlC8
youtube.com/watch?v=sZA2gbUz77U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontius_Pilate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mel Gibson’s father, Hutton Gibson, is an outspoken holohoax exposer. In 2003, he told the New York Times to “Go and ask an undertaker or the guy who operates the crematorium what it takes to get rid of a dead body. It takes one liter of petrol and 20 minutes. Now, 6 million?” Mel Gibson has never denounced, or acknowledged, his father’s words.

Is the world ready for a “Passion of The Christ” sequel? The polarized political landscape of 2018 is very different from the environment the 2004 blockbuster was created in. Can a movie like this, propelled by the star power of a man known for his anti-Semitic views, ever achieve the same level of worldwide acclaim as its predecessor?

“I don’t understand why after 10 years it’s any kind of issue,” Gibson complained to Variety recently. “I’ve also been around long enough to recognize that Hollywood will welcome back just about anyone that might bring in a dollar,” Joshua Malina, West Wing actor and one of Gibson’s most outspoken critics, told the Post.

“The Passion Of The Christ” established that there was a market, both American and international, for religious oriented films. It practically created that market when it received a slew of endorsements from a who’s who of American Christians, including a disputed one from the Vatican.

Will Gibson market his films at evangelical Christians, newly empowered in the Trump presidency, and run the risk of alienating more moderate and liberal viewers?And more importantly, in this era of increasing anti-Semitism and hostility towards Jews, does the world need “The Resurrection” at all?

archive.is/gQfjl

>in this era of increasing antisemitism and hostility towards Jews, does the world need more antisemitism and hostility towards Jews?
Heil Yeah

che-kek-ed

gas kikes race war now

>the film perpetuated the anti-Semitic idea that the Jews killed Jesus
But the Jews literally did kill Jesus, this is an irrefutable historic fact.

>The Jews in “The Passion Of The Christ” relish their cruelty, kicking Jesus when he is down, while the Romans of the film are shown occasionally behaving with compassion towards Jesus.
Literally the opposite. The Romans spent the whole time cackling with glee while they tortured Jesus, and it was a Jew that tried to help Jesus carry the cross before a Roman soldier struck the guy and called him a Jew
Also I love how Mel Gibson being antisemitic is more offensive to Hollywood than Harvey Weinstein preying on women or Roman Polanski and David Geffen raping children. Gotta protect your own, I guess

is charles manson a murderer?

then the jews killed jesus.

can i get the meme force on this?

fuck off kike

>Mel Gibson Is Making Passion Of The Christ 2
Didn't Jesus die at the end of part 1? Are they just letting him come back from the dead?
I fucking hate the modern film industrie, reviving dead characters just to milk some more money with a sequel. It's Aldnoah.Zero 2 all over again

Jesus never existed. The Jews killed the Pagan God [Kek] and tricked the Goys into believing in the Jewish God: Jesus. The Jews have benefited ever since.

learn about philo and josephus you dumb faggot.

Christianity is a lie.

I just called out pedo kikes and you're attacking me. Either pay attention in your remedial English class in HS or fuck off from this board

I repeat, go learn about joesphus and philo you stupid faggots. read tacitus and stop thinking like fucking dumb niggers

Seriously. I stopped watching season 2 the moment they showed the main char was somehow still alive.

The worst thing was when the princess was alive too. I watched it out of pure hatred at that point.

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not attacking Mel Gibson and I don't care what Josephus wrote 2000 years ago.

Sage your shitty little thread retard

Except it was the Pontius Pilate who found no fault in Jesus.
Except the Jews demanded they get someone to crucify.
Except the Jews chose to save a fucking thief named Barabbas, literally "son of the father", rather than Jesus, who was convicted of "zealotry".
Except the Jews shouted, "Let his blood be upon us and upon our children."
Except the Jews were the ones who dragged him through the streets and coaxed the Romans into abusing him.
Except the Roman abuse was mocking Jesus because the multitude claimed he was declaring himself King of the Jews, which is the shittiest kingship to ever have.
Except it were the Romans, and a Roman centurion, who realized how badly they fucked up when he stated, "Truly this was the Son of God."

I'm not absolving the Jews dumbshit, I'm saying the way kikes portray the film is completely wrong

The Pagans are the original Anti-Semites. They were persecuting Jews in the B.C. era. Before Christ. So ya it is just more correct for me to believe in Paganism. Pagans also looked way cooler, same as those darned evil Nazis.

Roman Pagans treated jews far better than Roman Christians.

Hollywood is fake. Burn it to nothing.

Brazil speaks trips of truth

They chose a murderer over their king my friend.

Give an inch, they take a mile. It's not completely wrong at all. The Jews had Jesus executed for being firm in what he believed, and they hated him so much for it they did everything "legal" to kill him, and when that failed, they killed him illegally. These tactics are what they did then, and that is what they are doing now. You showing sympathy for vermin is going to get you killed.

when Hillary Clinton channeled the kike.

JIDF working overtime since the memo came out.

>Roman Polanski
Here's a fun little red pill on Polanski: whenever he's mentioned in a positive light, "well known director" etc. the mainstream media in the US will claim that he's Jewish. Whenever the kiddy fiddling accusations get discussed though, he's Polish all of a sudden. Really gets the noggin joggin.

this movie cannot be released

>how
Go on then, how? "This time it's personal".

>“The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!” he shouted during a 2006 DUI arrest.

Never change, anti Semites

how do you male a sequel to the story of christ dying for our sins?

the bible keeps going after that part

It’s called the resurrection faggot, can’t you even into basic Christian doctrine?

FUCK YEAH GO MEL

The last 20 bucks I've spent in the theatre was hacksaw ridge

Why is it that Jews suddenly have a problem with torture and gore? I've seen plenty of it in films written and produced by them.

>Roman Pagans treated jews far better than Roman Christians.
Roman Christians gathered in Jewish temples while Pagans teared down the second temple

well the problem is which part of the bible would you even be focused on? jesus ressurects twice, once three days after he is killed and again to ddestroy the antichrist.
revelations?

Time to break out the gas, boys.

To be fair plenty of people had an issue with it, not just the Jews. All of that said, they're equally retarded. What the fuck did they think happened, that the Romans nailed Him to a cross with rubber nails or something?

God bless Mel Gibson. He's helping to usher in the resurgence of Christianity.

So I'm supposed to take the words of two jews over the reality that the jews wanted jesus put on trial, enticed the romans to capture him, fixed the trial so that he was guilty no matter what outcome, then screamed for his blood when he was crucified on the charges they insisted on?

Yeah, nah, I may as well ask Stalin why Communism is horrible.

Scald in satan's anus you son of a bitch.

then shut the fuck up about shit you don't get or want to you fucking kike

oy fucking vei retard. keep living in your fantasy world

no, you are suppose to realize what they meant to do, they were trying to fix judaism, and fucked up. if you also read tacitus, you will see what happened.

chrisitanity only sucks if you have to civilize other nations. once that is done, it is the only way to civilize your own.

Huge coincidence that no-one could stand those goddamn kikes since the dawn of civilization

Interesting, the jews bribed and blackmailed pontias pilate into killing him even though he knew he was innocent and didnt want to. If anything christianity gives us more reasons to oppose them.

10/10 will watch.

>Mel Gibson describes his relationship with Hollywood using only one word: 'survival'.
Kek'd, based Mad Max.

Early Christianity was extremely anti-(((semitic))). It's only much later that it becomes steadily less anti-semitic. Early Church patriarchs had much to say on the jews, read Chrysostom's 'Homilies on the Jews' and Martin Luther's 'On the jews and their lies'.

whoa you must have been there or some shit.

The best part is he will depict the harrowing of hell, where Jesus goes into hell to convert all of the old testament prophets to Christianity.

Jews will go BALLISTIC.

No, he's just a shameless lying jew. What the fuck else is new.

There was a time when jews were not the evil devilspawn they are today. According to the bible they were led astray and the talmud replaced gods word, they became hypocrites, liars cheats and thieves. God sent them jesus to correct them but they didnt so god turned to us, the gentiles. Thats why they hate white people. We, and all christians, are the true chosen ones of god

We need to bring it back, the bible says they are our spiritual enemies, cursed and contrary to all men.

Neck yourself kike

>Heil Yeah
top kek and checked

>Will Gibson market his films at evangelical Christians, newly empowered in the Trump presidency, and run the risk of alienating more moderate and liberal viewers?And more importantly, in this era of increasing anti-Semitism and hostility towards Jews, does the world need “The Resurrection” at all?

What a fucking piece of shit line that was.

"more moderate and liberal viewers"? What really annoys me the most about jews is they very, very seldom say what they actually mean, which in this case is 'it'll hurt jewish feelings and jews matter more than you, goyim'.

When this is a hit they're going to blame Russians for buying movie tickets

>read Tacitus, Joshephus, and Philo.
I really hate to be the one to do this, but all three of these person's writings have been discredited/debated as sources confirming the existence of Christ. The only book you have is the Bible. You either take it on faith, or you don't. I honestly think it's meant to be this way.

Also, You're going to have a hard time placing Jesus in the time period of Pilot due to some inconsistencies with the story, his supposed age at the time, and some other issues that were supposedly going on at the time.

Tongue-in-cheek comments aside, this short clip from the film is an interesting look into the possible historicity of Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvzGA_xFlC8

REMEMBER:
The Romans were NOTORIOUS and AVID note takers. We have an extremely accurate (given the time in history) of a majority of Romans living in Rome. The census was integral to the government's operations.

>t. Believer that has sought the factual existence of Christ for 10 years now.

Don't let this shake your faith. Take it for what it is. FAITH. Here's a chart, also, for you to ponder.

CHRISTKILLERS BTFO

Don't forget that both josephus and philo were jews, and most likely inclined to view jesus with open or concealed hostility.

>Are they just letting him come back from the dead?
Nice troll. Made me type a response and click through "Store Front" pics to mention the word "Easter".

Jesus fucked over the Pharisees, and chased out the money changers. This is the EXACT POINT where the plot to kill him was formed and executed.

Think that doesn't go on, still, today? Old habits die hard.

The thing about Mel Gibson is that even if you love, hate, dislike, or like him, he makes really good movies. If he was a Jew, he would regarded as one of the best actors, directors, and producers ever. Since he is not, he will some people's favorite but never held in the same admiration. I mean he gets a DUI and calls out the Jew, and he's blacklisted for 10 years. He slaps his girlfriend, and everyone knows about it. He's the dirtiest sumbitch to ever walk the land. Roman Polanski drugs and rapes a girl, and he's worshipped like a god. Woody Allen rapes his daughter and foster daughter, and people would give their arm to be in one of his movies. Harvey Weinstein used his position and size to fuck a bunch of dumb, unwilling whores, and in a couple of years will welcomed back with open arms by Hollywood where he will continue to use his position and size to force fuck a bunch of dumb, unwilling whores. Harvey's brother looks like a boy toucher, too. In all of this, Mel Gibson was the one blacklisted. How fucked up is that?

I really hate to be the one to do this, but academic historians do not debate the existence of Jesus.

Sounds like jewish revisionism.

They are not called shapeshifters for no reason.

Who is doing the discrediting you dumb fuck. We use all as historical sources... Except for when or comes to Jesus.

The Bible is amazingly historically accurate.

Gnostics should be placed at where Christianity is.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZA2gbUz77U

What else does Seth know?

>“The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!” he shouted during a 2006 DUI arrest.

This story certainly got plenty of ink, did it not? You remember what else was happening that week? Israel was pounding the snot out of Christian farm communities in southern Lebanon. Jews were killing Christians with US-provided air power.

Mel Gibson provided a story that knocked any coverage of Israel's atrocities clean out of the headlines. Anti-Semite? Melvin is a useful tool.

Pic related, its a Lebanese ambulance which was nailed with an Israeli air-to-ground missile right through its red cross. Well-documented and vetted.

Of course the Jews were not blameless. Their trial found Jesus guilty of blasphemy, but since this would have been seen as just an internal religious squabble to the Romans and not a capital offence, the Jews LIED about the charge and claimed Jesus was starting a political uprising and therefore needed to be put down.

The Jew Fears The Gibson

It was 100% their fault. the romans didnt give a shit one way or the other.

It really depends on what you read. If you read the sources that claim his existence, then the details of his existence are up for debate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

If you read sources that seek to prove the possibility His life was a mythological basis for the formation of a religion, then there's no doubt His life was a fabrication for said religion.

Put it to you another way:
Everyone that has ever written in favor of His existence wrote those documents starting around 90 AD and onward. This supports the theory by Robert Price that it would seem people are trying to "write him into history". If it were such a recent event to those living at the time, then what was all the debate about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontius_Pilate

Here's Pilate. Most everything we know about his existence/role in history is either from the Bible (and obviously biased source) or from the 3 authors Philo, Josephus, and Tacitus -- all of which were written decades later.

Not to mention the Jews also blackmailed Pilate:

>From then on, Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jewish leaders kept shouting, “If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar"

So what's a sequel going to be about, anyway? Apocalypse?

It is only an internet fringe that consider Jesus to be mythological "fabrication". Did you not read the Wiki that you posted?

>While scholars have criticized Jesus scholarship for religious bias and lack of methodological soundness,[nb 7] with very few exceptions such critics generally do support the historicity of Jesus and reject the Christ myth theory that Jesus never existed.[17][nb 8][19][20][21]

Uhm no sweetie x

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius

What's the issue?

Tiberius was in charge of Rome during the whole Jesus Christ Superstar crap, not Julius Caesar, so umn no sweetie xxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox

No need to get emotional. As I said, fellow believer here. There's just not much out there in way of factual historical documentation (ie Roman census) to prove His existence. It really is OK to take on the belief in any religion completely on faith. As I mentioned earlier, I think it's supposed to be that way.

>The Bible is amazingly historically accurate.
As it should be. Else, it'd be way too easy to discredit. You can question Paul's direction in the faith all you want, but Paul was real, the churches he wrote to were real, and the foundations of early Christianity were reliant on his and other's works to get the ball rolling.

Agreed. They should also be read about a bit more, if you ask me.

>Full name
>Tiberius Claudius Nero (birth to adoption)
>Tiberius Julius Caesar (adoption to accession)
>Tiberius Caesar Divi Augusti filius Augustus (as emperor)

Read a book, idiot.

holy shit read your bible you fucking burgermart, JESUS DIED AND THREE DAYS LATER WAS RESSURECTED T5HEREFORE THE SEQUEL IS ABOUT HIS RESSURECTION HOLY SHIT

Uhm no sweetie, his name was Tiberius Cockadopolous. That's his full name and you will bow before me, your lord and saviour or I'll rape you and kill your family.

Ok sweetie? xxxoxoxoxoox Now stop trying to confuse the famous and celebrity Julius Caesar with Tiberius, you annoying little dick wipe.

See
Idiots.

>“I’ve also been around long enough to recognize that Hollywood will welcome back just about anyone that might bring in a dollar,”

LMAO

"Caesar" was a title, not merely a single man's name.

This time the Jews will control Mel's ass.

No it's a single mans name, learn the law of the internet and of the Sequel Pussy Qualify Romania.

You smell bad and you need a wash.

But they didn't know who he really was. The jews did. Directly sinning against God. Thankfully those Jews received the 2nd death fom God

>teared
You have the language skills of a fucking nigger.

If you don't believe that a wiki page can be biased, then you've got some more reading to do.

All I'm saying is, yes, His existence is up for debate in scholarly circles. Just not all of them.

It is so.

I watched apocalypto recently, wow what a film

(((giesel))