Deep State has officially issued their last warning to We the People. One more and we're all going to be in BIG trouble...

Deep State has officially issued their last warning to We the People. One more and we're all going to be in BIG trouble, OK? Better get all your texts and emails ready to hand over for inspection.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GreggJarrett/status/959824077115576321
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intelligence-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source: twitter.com/GreggJarrett/status/959824077115576321

>(((Rosenstein)))

the day of the rope approaches.

Impressive digits. Have a bump

>forgot to change my name

P R A I S E !
R
A
I
S
E
!

wow

significant

And so it begins, he has spoken! The triangle can not be broken it can not be crushed!

what will likely come of this if true

>the memo is nothing, goys!

No, it looks like redpanels remembered to use a new name.

some American please explain the significance of this?

Intel Committee (Nunes, /ourguys/) were threatened by Deputy Attorney General (((Rosenstein))) that he'd "subpoena their calls and texts" if they didn't drop the investigation. To offer "we're going to subpoena you" as a threat in and of itself implies that they were basically threatening to just fabricate frivolous charges against them and ruin their political careers if they didn't stop investigating corruption at the DoJ and FBI.

>Used the power of his office to threaten

not much of a threat.

Real and Heterosexual

>being this retarded

Pretty retarded

The shit the left is doing would be front page DRUMPF COLLUSION!!! IMPEACH!!! news if the roles were reversed

well

Reminder

>The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

>Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

>The four FISA surveillance applications were signed by, in various combinations, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein.

>The FBI authorized payments to Steele for work on the dossier. The FBI terminated its agreement with Steele in late October when it learned, by reading an article in Mother Jones, that Steele was talking to the media.

>The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

>DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

washingtonexaminer.com/house-intelligence-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

BRING IT ON
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER

Also, deep state probably assumes that gop congressmen have skeletons in their closet such as infidelity, which they are held to a higher standard for than dems or Unelected FBI agents. It was blackmail but his bluff was called.

LE CALM BEFORE LE STORM AM I RITE FELLOW MAGA PEDES? XDDDD

Does it hurt being as retarded as you and your extended shit for brains family?

P.S. Kill yourself

>Dossier essential to all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page

How do you know this?

As a matter of logic, I think even the parties seeking a renewal of the FISA application (presumably on the basis of new evidence) had a duty to inform the judge the dossier was a political document. And Rosenstein would be in that group.

But the Byron York article you link to doesn't assert this, and I haven't really seen anyone say this.

If Trump can avoid the deep state coup, a Golden Age of humanity is conceivable.

>tfw Trump will get assassinated in our lifetime
>tfw MAGApedes will just accept the assassination of their God Emperor like cucks they are
>tfw a few will attempt "armed uprising," will get immediately shot to death by the police with the crowd cheering

That was exceedingly weak.