Just when you thought Fate is dead with trash like Apocrypha/Extella/Extra/Prisma Ilya and Grand Order they managed to...

Just when you thought Fate is dead with trash like Apocrypha/Extella/Extra/Prisma Ilya and Grand Order they managed to make the greatest Fate series thanks to Narita.

Fate/Strange Fake deserves a Madhouse/Production IG studio quality in the future.

>Just when you thought Fate is dead
Literally no one thinks this.

>Fate/Strange Fake deserves a Madhouse/Production IG studio quality in the future.
I'll agree to that but, like the other person, I don't agree with the rest.

Prisma Illya 2wei and 3rei are great, Extra and CCC had a pretty good story despite mediocre gameplay, Aprocrypha was good until the final volume is going to be AOTS, and Grand Order only has one truly awful arc.

Extella did kind of blow though. So I'll give you that one.

SF is trash. The original Onehsot was okay but everything new in the novels ruined it.

>Grand Order only has one truly awful arc
Which?

I believe Septem was the one that was so bad the author issued a public apology for how bad a job he did.

Addendum: The Fate/Zero arc is kind of fan-wankish and self-indulgent, and the introduction is mediocre and overly exposition heavy also, but they're not truly BAD.

That the one with Nero? I can't quite tell what's so detestable about it as-of-yet, and I'm some ways in. The stupid fucking Apocrypha characters piss me off, but there's nothing else of note. I hated France much more - is France hated as well?

I haven't heard too much general negativity about it, but that might just be because JEANNE and because it is at least a step up from the first part so people generally see it as part of the upward slope the game has after a meh start.

Septem

Orleans is just considered meh.

*What* is so bad about Septem specifically, though?

Agreed--other than the hilariously easy enemies, there's nothing that sticks out as especially bad to me.

>Whore of Babylon wank
>not especially bad

It's dragging a bit too much. The edge duo is really overstaying their welcome.

>overstaying their welcome
They have been in volumes 3 and 4, and nothing else. I don't understand this (strangely common) complaint.

Source or its bullshit

They're boring and it's not fun to read about them for all the screen time they've got.

Sigma was almost the same until Charlie Chaplin and Monty Python.

Kill yourself Nerofag. I bet you liked Extella too.

/vg/ constantly talks about it; ask them. It wasn't an outright 'apology' as I recall. It was something more to the effect of "I wish it hadn't turned out like this, but ..."

Whats wrong with being a nero fan?

Haven't played it, famalam

>They're boring and it's not fun to read about
That doesn't mean that they are overstaying anything, though. I don't find them particularly interesting, but I didn't even imagine that people could have a vitriolic hatred for them until I read some such stuff on here/Beast's Lair.

There's nothing wrong with liking Nero. There's plenty wrong with liking Septem.

It triggers /fgog/

Prisma Illya is the greatest masterpiece ever to come out from Fate

Blame Nasu for being strict with Gen. It was fine with Waver cheating but then Nasu had to force Gen to insert Irisviel and Kiritsugu love near the end because it is love that is unbreakable throughout the multiverse.

Kerry killing Iri would not have made the event any better.

>Nasu had to force Gen to ...
If that's an unsourced statement, I'm inclined to not believe it or assume that it's facetious.

It was in Gen's twitter during the event, he said Nasu made him write all that shit when he just wanted to kill x and be over it but Nasu told him to believe in the power of love and the bonds of friendship.

>Implying that working with Nasu the manchild is pleasant

Nasu is pretty chill. His only autism is people not following his ideas and then lets people contradict them anyway just to tell them later lol that's not how it works. The one who's trigger happy with changing people's shit has always been Takeuchi.

If you rightfully ignore the GOniggers, many people do.

>GO is finally out in English and there's LITERALLY no excuse to keep being a secondary
>He's still butthurt and bitter about being left behind
Comedy gold.

Cry as loud as you want, anyone who supports mobage cancer needs to off themself. Keep your dogshit "games" on /jp/ or /vg/.

>Cry as loud as you want
Aren't you the one crying here my dear Secondary?

>Pretty chill
>the incident of Emiya tracing Excalibur on CCC and Extella
>And Narita doing dumb shit with the DA , that he had to damage control
>Takeuchi only cares about money and not making gay shit

>>>the incident of Emiya tracing Excalibur on CCC and Extella
What do you mean exactly?

That's the "lol that's not how it works" I mentioned and then said "Nah, that's cool. Keep it anyway. Something something paralel worlds."

Most of Narita's afterwords feel like Nasu bullying him.
>hey, can I write about X in F/SF?
>yeah, go ahead
>release FGO material that contradicts it afterward

Pretty much. Nasu is just finally fulfilling his highschool dream story with Grand Order. He's chill with what others ends up writing even if it contradicts stuff he plans to write because muh parallel worlds and because ultimately it's not touching his baby he has wanted to do for so so so long.

Don't forget
>Don't bother writing SF until after Babylon for Gil and Enkindu interaction in FGO
>Enkindu turns out to be Kingu in story but at least Narita is fine with it.

>FGO
>trash

I feel sad for wikifags who will never get to experience Fate at its finest.

Alcides and his master are the only reason to read SF, all the other characters are just irrelevant filler characters that could be replaced by anybody else and it wouldn't matter.

The whole arc is about Nero shilling, it is ridiculous. Every previous Rome emperor love Nero. Even Boudica, her bitter enemy love Nero. Berserker Spatacus who hate tyrant also somehow love Nero. Nero did everything right . Nero is great

It triggered Japan so badly her popularity tanked so hard too

See, I didn't get that. I see her as being very prominent, but she isn't really said to be 'the greatest ____' or do godly acts or anything. But, I suppose that could change; I've yet to finish out the chapter.

Look up what the Romans did to Boudica and then you'll see why it is so fucked up to see her apologizing to Nero and saying Nero sugoi to Nero.

Either way, chapter was so fucking bad that Sakurai went on and issued public apology for being a hack.

It was hilarious seeing "Rome isn't that bad, g-guys!" faggots get btfo by that.

>Sakurai went on and issued public apology for being a hack.
Really? Source.

I just want to see a good fate hollow ataraxia adaptation

Her twitter

Just the fact that her uncle entirely purpose as a character is to say "NERO IS BEAUTIFUL" should tip you off.

Not really possible, everything about it is intrinsically tied to the VN medium. It would be nice to see specific scenes animated though.

Never happened, it's an /fgog/ meme.

That's not a source.

If that is true, I am curious as to how it started.

Nice shitpost.

Next game in the serie, Fate Dead/Horse.

>Nasu telling Gen The Butcher to believe in love and friendship

I know everyone says that Nasu is Takeuchi's waifu, but Butcher and Mushroom is the true OTP. That time Nasu practically had an authorial orgasm over Gen's vision that Saber Lily was a mind-broken corruption brought about by Caster's torture while Saber Alter was a pure-hearted hero I could practically see them lewdly holding hands IN PUBLIC.

There was also that collection of short stories giving the Saber version of various Arthurian myths. Garden of Avalon I think it was called. That was pretty neat.

I haven't read this, does Enkidu actually manage to tear Gil down at all? Their history makes this round interesting to me.

Their first fight was a draw.

Enkidu and Gil glassed a desert and now Enkidu won't leave his damn forest.

More like Fate has been dead since the beginning.

Fate has become like naruto fuck man

I bet you are a Zero secondary who always thought Fate was deep and mature.

user don't be a faggot they mean franchise has gone to shit

Type Jew was nothing special user let it go

According to who? Your opinion? Sure.

The franchise was always shit, the VN was mediocre at best. People just jumped aboard with Zero and expected the rest to be half as good as it was. Doesn't help that Sup Forums praises the shitty VN like it was the second coming, not because it's good or anything, just because it's from 2004 and most people haven't played it, so it gives hipster cred.

I bet it's shit when you can't even read it.

>make a series focusing on the main story
>make OVAs for the skits
Too easy.

Alright friends, here's a question:

Should I start reading the apocrypha LNs or is it useless at this point since the anime is airing soon?

Is theLN even good? I'm really fucking loving strange fake and I enjoy reading LNs in general