ITALIAN GIRL CHOPPED UP BY NIGERIAN FOR VOODOO MAGIC !!

One part of me wants to say: "who the fuck cares" ? was she fucking that nigger ? Was she just a drug addict ? chopped up by her drug dealer ? Just buying drug and nothing else ? Either way, she was warned countless times in her life. And her parents should've known better... Natural selection at work.

But the other side of me thinks..."A fucking nigger killed one of our own for his bullshit, voodoo magic"...

This fucking vermine did that not in his shithole African village, not during medieval times...But in 2018, in Italy...
Why ? Because of "human rights", "tolerance", "diversity" , "antiracism", "equality"...Because europe is on a suicidal path.... And nobody bats an eye...No protests, no race riots, just white tax payers who are silently subsidizing africans to ourbreed them in their own country..

Italians apparently had some sort of miraculous reaction and decided to randomly shoot invadors though
thelocal.it/20180203/six-tourists-injured-in-italy-shooting

Better than nothing i guess. But the solution is massive deportation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RikrsTLYylk
youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one of our own
Cuck

Roastie got roasted desu

Hahaha, at least no whites were harmed

cull these dumb bitches

>el tiburon de zion

youtube.com/watch?v=RikrsTLYylk

Roastie who was a drugg addicted in cure in a centre for addicted: nothing of value was lost.

Good. Italians are worse than blacks. Seriously, every fucking Italian I have ever met is a piece of shit who deserves death. Fuck them and their stupid piece of shit cars.

Coming from a mongrel...That's rich

>>one of our own
>Cuck
Explain yourself

Fuck you Abdul

No she was just chopped up by a culturally incongruent transplant from a place that is so ass backwards retarded that most of its residents still believe in witches and magic. They were transplanted from the Middle Ages into Modernity and they can't fucking function.

When are people going to learn that sacrifices taint the spell?

Surprised that there was retaliation. Have a bump.

Sorry for not being sorry, she got shitty parents who couldnt control her. Dont make babies if you dont have the strenght to educate them, faggots.

The moment you realise women are almost never functioning adults their behaviour makes perfect sense. Just see it as a large spoiled child then everything they do fits.
You don't expect a child to behave as responsibly as an adult do you? This is why women were never given the same rights as men. They never deserved them.

go suck on your goat

She was one of us, an Italian. she may have deserved some kicks in the butt because drugged, but there is no evidence she was also a coal burner or a commie.
Even if she was, no nigger has the right to commit such a barbarous crime in my motherland.
If you are not sorry, I will make you sorry, faggot

Umad that this white girl was litteral trash who was a drug addicted? :(

The person who OK'd the criminal's entry should be tried for aiding and abetting the crime. The same should be done with all government officials who inundate our streets with dangerous criminals and radicals. When you set an angry dog on someone, you are blamed for that. This is the exact same thing.

>The person who OK'd the criminal's entry should be tried for aiding and abetting the crime.

They should be hanged, in public

>who the fuck cares
Exactly no one cares.

If you're on the left this is an outlier and not reflective of the (((vast majority))) of migrants who are law abiding and hard working contributors to their new society.

If you're on the right you wouldn't give a shit because she asked for it and these people are getting their just rewards.

Nobody should care and nobody will.

she resisted spreading her legs for BBC.

you will taste my shoe muhamad bin escargot!

There was. A guy did a drive-by on random niggers today.

>no nigger has the right to commit such a barbarous crime in my motherland.
That nigger gave her justice, which is something our modern cucked men wont do.

Don't be such a pussy.

sorry..either we will all do something ourselves or we will lay down and let our governments kill and replace us
pick one I guess

actually I'm raging like a thousand suns. A nigger performing woodoo on an Italian girl of 18.
NO WAY. Fuck the spook, fuck nihilism and fuck Sup Forums

>you will taste my shoe muhamad bin escargot!
These are Italian men...How different you look from them ? Come on Mongrel, show your face

See you may rage but in the end nothing gets done. Except more refugees, more regulations, more handouts.

So you might as well sit back and enjoy the ride. It never ends.

>The person who OK'd the criminal's entry should be tried for aiding and abetting the crime
This is a really good idea bros. We all have differing views of democracy, but finding unique ways to force accountability in our legal and political systems should be a priority, maybe even more so than securing the border. You can't clean up a system if it's infested with corrupt sycophantic fucks.

In the states on twitter feeds and anything like that, when officials talk about immigration someone often just posts a pic of kathryn Steinle to remind people that once migrants take over a community, there will be no justice for white people, and white people will die for unfathomably stupid, shit hole tier reasons.

They should be held accountable, even though libshits will consider this seditious or something.

The solution is revolution.

I know, I was going to keep moving until I saw OP mention that. He is a young man, too.

I really believe these people are left wing that want us to give up

retarded monkey

nigerian have smaller penis than Italian average
not memeing desu

It doesn't matter, no human being deserves to die like this.
And since she was a young and cute woman it's even more sad.

I'm going to redpill you and women won't like it. White women are such a mess because they've been protected from the consequences of their poor decisions by the incredible success of White men. I'm talking multiple generations here. The same principles that have allowed niggers to breed like crazy in the welfare state applies. YOU are the welfare state for white women. Always bailing out retarded women has caused a massive surplus of undesirable women to breed over many generations. Combine that with the protection of the welfare state and we have reached peak retard.

It's no better in the UK! Pic related!

Fuck you! She was a kid, kids are supposed to be stupid, what's your excuse!

show your first froggie. you motherfuckers make the germans look like deepwater baptist whitemen from Tennessee. your cops need the tank police to go into parts of paris that were 100% white till the late 80's and you imported blacks in to cuck you.

Leftists have gradually removed all accountability from the system. And whatever is left, they avoid with nepotism. Contrast this with them dragging right wing people into court for virtually nothing. Mean words and shit.

Frankly, I'm a classical liberal at heart. But it just can't work, right now. Leftism has ruined any chance at a truly liberal society, because their Marxist inheritance makes them totalitarian pieces of shit who's only concept of justice is based on ideology and identity. And the more they fuck up society with identity politics, mass immigration, etc. etc., the more even authoritarian liberalism will fail.

I think we need to cleanse the entire system. Everyone active in establishment politics needs to be sent home and barred from the system for life. But this is so ambitious and radical that I'm not very hopeful. The Western world is full of idiots who vote for neo-Marxist cunts because they're "decent and respectable" according to the rules those same neo-Marxists have enforced with draconian measures.

The worst part of modern democracy is the pawing off of responsibility. They barely cling to power on the votes of spineless followers who wouldn't fight for their back yard, let alone their country, and hateful immigrants who always remain citizens of their home country to the point they literally don't want to be found dead here and always get buried back home. And then they push through policy that's even unpopular with those spineless followers, and they turn around and say "you voted for this" while banning any attempt at more direct democracy.

I hate these people. I wish violence upon them, and low-key wish for civil war. Because I'm damn sure their followers would abandon them to become refugees somewhere, and their immigrant lapdogs would form Islamist militia's. And if we're ever to be a truly free society, that freedom will have to be guaranteed by nasty men with big sticks who beat down every radical.

>flag
Every fucking time. Kek

>she resisted spreading her legs for BBC.

What would a pajeet know about BBC?

Aye but right arm saluting Italian gunned down migrants in retaliation

This!

THE MIGHTY LOMBARDIANS

>his name is Innocent Oseghale

they know all about the Big Brown Crap.

>Dying for a roastie

ok then

>ground up and sold as kebab
That's just inhuman.
How many immigrant loving trendies do you think sampled the long pork?

you don't say al britoni

WTF!

>le -87%
>hey goy hold a grudge and let niggers fuck your women
>oh i'm practically jacking off here
I'm noticing a pattern.

>burn pajeet, become the meat

One of your own cut her up.

A profound truth right there. This should be printed and posted in European cities.

The momentum is with us. The marxist is bleeding supporters left and right. He cries as he strikes you.

>your cops need the tank police to go into parts of paris that were 100% white till the late 80's and you imported blacks in to cuck you.
I (and we) didn't do shit...
We never had a say in the matter.
We lost our sovereignty as soon as you fucking idiots got rid of Hitler. (though Russians did most of the work)

How are the elections going in your nation?
When will these lazy, illiterate and stupid west african negroes who arrived in your european nation illegally be deported?

no, your people never said shit about it. you could have raised hell, like you greedy fucks do everytime you want a pay raise.

So you concede that niggers have the right to kill white women who haven't done anything wrong? Sasuga, inbred yanks.

That's fucking horrible....But where are the fucking parents ?

How do people even get addicted to drugs? Exercise some fucking willpower

I concede that if a women does something wrong, like fucking a nigger for example, there is no punishment too great for her.

Now go play retard and pretend that that whore was just abducted for no reason and had never met the nigger before.

>no, your people never said shit about it. you could have raised hell, like you greedy fucks do everytime you want a pay raise.

We don't have freedom of speech in my country...we don't have guns...No first , 2nd or 3rd amendment, In France you can litterally get sued or simply go to jail just for questioning this:
youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk

>i dont understand things so they must be wrong

>implying french subhumans didn't cheer the americans on as they "liberated" your women
Literally, way more Latvians, Estonians, Balts and fucking Tatars fought for Hitler than Frenchmen.

Blame your useless ancestors. You're paying their karma.

Burn coal pay tole

Amerimutt

Nonwhite confirmed

>she was warned countless times in her life

the thing is none of these girls ever are, they are told all their life not only does race not exist but it's racist to be afraid of black guys so if you ever get a tingling feeling to stay away from a certain person and they're black it might be because you've got racist ideas and you need to ignore it and if anyone tells you its ok to stay away from blacks they are a racist bigot idiot and you are evil if you listen to them

>like fucking a nigger for example
nowhere does it state she was a coalburner
>pretend that the whore was abducted for no reason
>turr durr every white woman who is killed by non-white men deserves it because they must have been sleeping with them, not that there's evidence to prove this though!!!1
You're the one who is sullying her memory to save face. Non-white men rape and murder white people whom they have no relation to all the time. You are pathetic.

so? you never let that stop the strikes, or the shit that your people did in the 60's when they didnt get their way.

>BOO HOO WE ARE NOGUNZ!!! LE BOO HOO WE HAVE NO FREDUMBZ OF SPEECH!!

Fuck that. bring the fucking pain to them, you think being a nogunz country stopped the mudslimes from bringing AK's into the coutnry to shoot up Bataclan? if you have a drug addict in the family, you have a connect to get guns. make them, its harder to build a goddamn computer than a gun. people are just lazy. start raising hell, tell them fuck you, pay yourself you fucking douchebag politicians, we aint standing for this hit no more. you motherfuckers killed your goddamn king, stormed the bastille, and stomped Europe flat till russian winter stopped you with the help of a midget corsican, but you are afraid of being thrown in jail for talking? grow a pair frenchie. you used to be cool.

If things continue like they are, we will see much more of this. It really was a preview of a coming race war, if this does not stop.

I have seen way too much shit in my life to be that naive.

The majority of white men and women deserve the treatment that that girl got for their apathy and uselessness. If she ever cheered on any liberal agenda, then the world became a lot cleaner after the nigger sacrificed her.

Go drown in the Romana Nostrum.

why do you jews think you are white?

See, I don't want the actual far right in government, not this nu right populist stuff, many people on this forum are good evidence for why it would be a bad idea. But if democratic parties do not REALLY solve these problems, they will be. Or we will simply see terrorism and murder everywhere. And then there we go.

Never going to happen man

MGTOW answer

Why would you care about what happens in some mudslime nation?

DIE YOU FUCKING KIKE.

Soonely doodely

1 roastie druggie dead and 1 voodoonigger off the streets

What is so bad about this?

Only injured, though.
Got to kill them.

Italians aren’t white

When americans and russians pushed the whole thing to have a civil war in europe so that euromen will die so that they can invade but it backfired and will have to send their men to die if they dont want a non-white non-christian europe.

>What is so bad about this?
The assumption is that the girl was an angel and must have been kidnapped and murdered for no reason.

Simply looking at her face, you can see the degeneracy and filth of her soul leaking through.

u mad bro?

Similar to the Amanda Knox satanic shoah

The mere presence of niggers anywhere is enough to care.
They need to be gotten rid of.
I blame you Europeans for not colonizing Africa the correct way...you exterminate the locals.

Something is fucky with Nigerian immigration in particular, at least in the US.
Pic related

>when the jews
fixed it for you

those bastards are everywhere, and no one wants them around

uh-huh

there's definitely some immigration fuckery going on at the 7-11's in Baltimore and also at the Subway restaurants.

Reminder that fertile white women make up 2% of the world's population.

>transplanted from the Middle Ages
You do a disservice the middle ages. This is straight up bronze age, maybe iron.

>Italian girl

So another case of black on black violence?