Witch academy

>Witch academy
>has a transgender character
Really makes you think, doesnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/SciADV/answers/134817454903)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two transgender characters

There ain't no transgender characters. Shut the hell up tumblr.

I want to fuck this boy (female)

Your mother is a transgender character

>transgender
No such thing.

Nice joke, but are there actually any anime that have a real trans character besides SteinsGate?

you've got the wrong one, tho

Yes.

Sailor Moon

You're Under Arrest

One Piece

>huge cranial dome

All anime girls are canon traps. Confirmed.

Objection! The Japanese consider the Okama a "third gender" similar to Thai ladyboys.

>amanda
>transgender

kill yourself tumblrnigger

>SteinsGate
Luka isn't even trans.
The VN does explain it a little better than the anime, though, so I don't blame you for thinking that.

One of the Burn Up OVAs had a group of trannies committing crimes so they can get sex changes in South America and the move to San Francisco.
And the one of them turns giant and we get an Eva rip-off scene.

What's the difference? both are men that dress like wymin

Why are the japanese so insensitive towards transgendered individuals? this must stop!

Fine, transsexual then. Mixed up the words.
Still gonna bother saying im from tumblr?

There's "Aunt" Aki from Abenobashi, clearly a dude, but is treated as a normal woman by the entire cast and even appears with two other girls in fanservice moments and it's treated as completely normal.

How on earth is Luka anything but trans?

AKB0048

>uses male pronouns
>specifically points out he's a boy when people mistakenly think he's a girl
>forced into the role of shrine maiden by tomboyish older sister and secretly perverted father
>what sparks his love for okabe was the claim that his gender did not matter
>asks to become female when given the opportunity to send the d-mail because he believes he can have confidence in his love for okabe if he's a girl
Reading Steiner, one of the translators for the VN, put it better than I could (ask.fm/SciADV/answers/134817454903) but that's the gist of it.

of fucking course. There are only 2 genders

>male
>female
>trap

i ain't no fuckin calculator but that seems like it adds up to three to me

Yes.
Transsexual = Someone who has attempted transitioning to the opposite gender, but is still their biological gender.
Transgender = Someone who simply defines as the opposite gender, but again, is still their biological gender.
Honestly dont know why i bothered typing that out.
>implying traps are a third gender

That is my Bro(female) you're talking about, I'll meet you at the top of the tower at noon we will clash swords over this.

Traps are totally a 3rd gender, in the same way that grey is a unique color from black and white despite being half way in between

There's one in Tamako Market, I think.

>bro
>female
What did he mean by this?

>in the same way that grey is a unique color from black and white despite being half way in between
Careful there user. That same logic could be used to claim there are infinite genders, and we all know that's not true.

go back to neogaf retard

>What did
>he mean
>by this
What did he mean by this?

What point about that was wrong exactly?

>>>/neogaf/

and stay there

>As a majority of Sup Forums users are male, i assumed that this anonymous poster was male

That's what i meant

REVERSE
TRAPS
ARE
PERFECT

What a nice argument.

Yes

Alluka from Hunter X Hunter

just a crossdresser (transvestite), not transgender

>implying there's any

fuck off neogaf

Rurouni Kenshin

Though its played for a joke kind of

Y'all can't take a joke.
She turned into a man for one episode.

>A man... duh...

>transgender character
Picked up

Nice FRIENDS reference.

what's a gender

i don't watch tv

The character his/herself is played for a laugh once or twice, but they also make it pretty clear the character was intended to be very serious.

At least, I found her more serious a character than batman who got his ass whooped by Yahiko playing pretend...

>huge elephant dong
>her

You mean besides the fact that it's completely fucking wrong? Transgender is an umbrella term used as a catch-all for all trans related issues, including agender, gender fluid, and Apache attack helicopters.

Transexual is basically exactly the same thing only sometimes some people use it differently. Depends on which word is more of a slur in your area. Personally, I only see two genders. I'll still respect people if they tell me they want to be called something different, but that has more to do with just common etiquette.

Best friends!

Is them touching each other so much common in japan? Or are the animators trying to tell us something? Even Akko and Diana that get paired that much arent that touchy-freely with each other.

Jokes on you, I don't think in the first place.

They just can't keep their hands off each other!