Atheists literally have brain damage

>atheists literally have brain damage
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>scientists have to damage the brain to make people ok with niggers

Who's putting magnets on their head though?

If that's the case, is it not fair to say God made them that way?

prove that god exists, go ahead

Can't wait till they start rolling out government mandated brain chips

>magnets

Prove that God doesnt exist, you fucking mutt.

A frontal lobotomy makes people far more docile therefore we should give lobotomies to all violent prisoners.

HOW

Magnets? How the fuck do they work?

>all you need to do to make people "tolerant" is disable their fucking threat recognition system

Yeah, sounds about right. I guess leftism really is a mental illness.

there are wave generators in rf cell towers in most urban/dem cities that can modulate brain activity. Can't be healthy.

>proving a negative
logical fallacy, argument has no weight.
try again

brainlet memes are now real

>headphones
>magnets so close to your head
What were you thinking user?

>>atheists literally have brain damage
If that's what you took from the article, I've got bad news for you.

Then I've got some even worse news about a talking snake and that foreverhome with streets made of gold.

DO

>they have magnetic tech that fucks with your brain now and turns you into a stupid consumerist liberal
Brain chip sounds a bit over the top but I have a feeling they'll find a way to sneak this into everyday life. Smartphones for example

The existence of God isn't the correct question.

Prove that we're not a simulation like world of warcraft

what about people who convert? they get rid of the brain dmg?

The vast majority of the religious civilized world doesn't actually believe in the talking snake though, that's only a vocal minority of your retarded countrymen.

What's the correct question

prove it

It's cute that you think a tiny minority of US Christians believe the magic bits. Come visit me in Alabama sometime.

>t. brain damaged

Prove Santa Claus doesn't exist

Prove that there isn't a magical wizard living in my basement, that only I can see and communicate with. Go ahead, prove that it doesn't exist.

>i-itMs just a m-metophor

>Prove that God doesnt exist, you fucking mutt.

Hahaha burden of proof is on those claiming god does exist. Leave it to a brainlet christcuck to not understand that very basic concept.

Isaiah 45:5
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

BTFO

>god
>immigrants
Both of those things have something in common, they are a danger.
>disable the part of the brain that recognises danger
>surprise, you are no longer aware of danger
>athiests btfo
Anyone with a three digit iq would understand that god and immigrants are not the same kind of danger though.

The ancients believed it literally for sure, but modern Christians might as well take an allegorical meaning from it, because it functions well as an allegory. And it's possible to be allegorical and mythological simultaneously, so it's not like the ancients didn't intend their audience to draw these sorts of lessons from genesis.

otherwise you've just got a creation myth that only has value to religious scholars and anthropologists.

What is God?

Then that makes you a heretic

baby don't hurt me

at least

You guys are laughing but what if that's what they're going to do? "Hate speech" is already a crime in certain european countires, what stops from from ordering you to take theraphy where they force this shit onto you?

No, you idiot. When the majority of the population believes in God, you can't just say no, you have to provide evidence for your claim. Otherwise, you are making a worthless claim which won't change anything regardless of whether it is true or not.

As for evidence/ an argument for the existence of God, look towards the dawn of existence and time as we know it. Using logic, the only conclusion is that the universe is illogical and requires a "supernatural" force in play, otherwise nothing could exist.

>You need to literally have only a partially functional brain to feel comfortable with immigrants
>You need to literally have only a partially functional brain to not see the merits of Religion
>You need to be brain damaged to be a progressive

thing is, the bible and beliefs therein aren't a static thing, and it contradicts itself, so it's up to the church to decide who is in communion with it and who is a heretic. catholic church doesn't require a literal reading of genesis, nor do many others. If you're not into evolving theology then you believe the afterlife is the cold and dark of sheol, for both the righteous and unrighteous, and heaven is just the abode of god and birds, not a destination for the soul.

>he has never had to prove a negative
Brainlets can't into higher mathematics so I'm not surprised.

Any statement requires proof, positive or negative.

>"Hate speech" is already a crime in certain european countires
Can I get a list of those countries?

Yes it is you dumb fucking idiot.

don't smite me

>You literally have to turn off parts of your brain to believe in liberalism

Oh god I'm fucking dying

WATER, FIRE, AIR, AND DIRT.
FUCKING MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK?
AND NEVER WANNA TALK TO A SCIENTIST.
Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS LYIN' AND GETTIN' ME PISSED!

God existing or not is factually irrelevant for the use he has.
A religion should be seen as a way to uphold morals and principles throughout the centuries. Your entire morality, even if you are an edgy atheist, no matter if you see yourself as good or bad is Chritian. Everything that you see as good or bad is influenced by the Christian definition of these things.
Our entire way of thinking, our moral codex, its all been given to us through Christianity, so abandoning it will sooner or later lead to the corrosion of these morals and these ethics, because after one or two generations nothing will mater anymore.
Religion, on top of that, grants a people a sense of meaning to their everyday life. There is no shame in believing in something higher, why wouldnt you? Living for something higher and for an Ideal fullfills you and will give you a reason to strive for greatness. Believing in something isnt dumb, wasting your entire life essentially bragging about how useless and meaningless it is sounds like far more of a retarded move.

Oh Christ, this will be a new mandatory public health movement in about 8 years.

>now
look at the date.
art imitates life

>m-muh metaphors

Since there's multiple different sects of Christianity that have slight differences in beliefs, and individuals within those sects of Christianity that have their own interpretations of bible scripture themselves, how do you know which one is correct?

Also quoting the bible does not prove that god exists.

don't hurt me, no more

So when islam becomes the #1 religion that makes muhammed the prophet because the most people follow that religion right? Also most people thought the earth was flat until recent history, so I'm assuming the earth was really flat until 51 percent thought it was round

A bullet in their head and a civil war might do the trick

You realize the "brain damage" is just disabling the emotional attachments part of the brain to make you less biased right?

You missed the point brainlet. I said it is important to provide evidence when you are the one challenging the norm, I didn't say the norm has to be true.

Makes sense though, liberals live in a safe little bubble all their lives so of course they wouldn't develop appropriate threat recognition.

So what is the proof that your God is the one that exists?
The “muh universe exists” argument says nothing about who that God actually is; it could be Marduk or Quetzalcoatl if that’s the only evidence you have.
Similarly, if the claim is one cannot disprove the existence of God, why can we disprove the existence of Quetzalcoatl?

In other news, taking a pill can make you less depressed, or less anxious, or less crazy. Sup Forumstards are so fucked up they need a magnet to the dome lmao

>When the majority of the population believes in God, you can't just say no, you have to provide evidence for your claim.
so if everyone believed 2+2=5, it would stand without proof?

>Using logic, the only conclusion is that the universe is illogical and requires a "supernatural" force in play, otherwise nothing could exist.
show me the logical demonstration, then. bald assetions aren't arguments

You and I may one of the few people that truly understand religion beside dismissing it as a scam or blindlessly believe in it.

im just asking why should i believe in the norm despite the lack of evidence for it?

Not killing and not stealing are not exclusively Christian morals sorry, these are basic fundamental principles that a society develops without Jesus, as have been common since prehistoric times

Wrong, if the norm asserts something without evidence, you do not need to prove a negative to dismiss it.

So they have a study, where they are testing magnets on immigrants brains?

>how do you know which one is correct?
What do you mean correct? Religious texts are lessons about morality, not historical records about real events.

>Your entire morality, even if you are an edgy atheist, no matter if you see yourself as good or bad is Chritian. Everything that you see as good or bad is influenced by the Christian definition of these things.
no, mortality exists outside of god, and there have been countless works of literature on determining what is ethical without god.

less functional you mean

Have you ever actually talked with an atheist? They are super concrete thinkers(a sign of immature brain development and low IQ).

According to piagets theory of cognitive development the brain has stages of 'epiphanies' where the world suddenly 'clicks'.

Atheists brains are litterally malformed, they never ascend the cognitive latter into symbolic and spiritual thought.

They are deficient. But it is like arguing with a 5 year old convinced they are right.

you realize they didn't even consider reading the article, right?

People themselves are.

>catholic church doesn't require a literal reading of genesis
Because c*Tholics are heretics

Monotheistics are literally braindead.

>I have met a couple stupid atheists, therefore they are all stupid
I bet everytime you argued with one, you were the one who would walk away

Well the question was very simple. There's multiple different sects of Christianity that have slight differences in beliefs, and individuals within those sects of Christianity get their own interpretations from bible scripture themselves, all i'm asking is how do you know what interpretation of scripture and metaphors is correct? It's not really a difficult question. I'm not asking about whether or not it's lessons about morality.

>what the whole religion is based on(adam and eve fucking up) is just a metophor

I've read it before. The same article has been on pol a thousand times.

You just have to use logic. But obviously it's asking too much.

Less biased*

you realize that disabling that part of your brain to make you care about people that don't give a fuck about you is still brain damage, right?

>autism: the post

Of course. I'm just saying it can also be used to disable the emotional bias people irrationally have towards certain ideas.

b-but my M-Magnetic F-Fedora!

If it was truly a norm we would see the same religion with the same beliefs across the world, if your god is so mighty how come he didnt spread his doctrine to every society and not jus a pocket in the Middle East and Europe, Native American religions are vastly different from your abrahamic religions and poly theist religions

What if I don't care if he does or doesn't exist, and decide it's my duty as a good citizen to be an upstanding person;because I want to be?

Doesn't matter really. The story explains the existence of sin. Works as allegory, but not literally. Hubris and selfish motive cloud our judgement and we end up hurting ourselves by rebelling against the will of God. Christianity still teaches good lessons for overcoming sin and suffering, which is the point, not the veracity of genesis myths. It's what buddha called "asking the name of the archer who shot you", tend to the arrow first.

>morality comes from Christianity
>religious texts have no historical context

are all Germans actually this retarded

You realize that the car damage was just turning off the brakes you get to your destination much faster

agurmentam ad populam
please at least try to form a coherent argument that doesnt stand on fallacies.

Read the Bible

It is not exclusive to Christianity but many other
Cultures existed in which stealing and killing werent exactly seen as bad as we do today.
Sparta, as an example, where Kids were beaten not for stealing but for being caught.
Or where killing was something that happened on the daily.
The entirety of Africa also comes to mind.
Religion is a means to uphold and emphasize certain Moral structures and the fact that our specific views of good or bad are largely from Chrisitianity. You do not have to believe in God or visit a Church the moralities surround us in every way, because they were handed down to you from generation to generation, with Chruch and their moral doctrines being the main influence.
You dont need to like Christianity. Our "branch" of Christianity is influenced by many Philosophies and respective paganisms (which is why many people pray to tons of holy people). But if you want to uphold western Moral superiority and Values you will need to uphold Christianity in some way.
If you want proof, ask yourself: Is there anything that Jesus did that you would concider to be morally bad, when it is not described in the bible as such?
You can disagree with him, you can call him weak or too pacifist, yet you cannot really deny the morality in his actions.
The redpill in this lies in the fact that Muslims, as an example have the same view towards mohammed. To them, he is as morally flawless as Jesus is to us.

>Mudslimes are skipped from the process
>Jews wins once again

to play devil's advocate, people are imperfect. there exists the "perennial philosophy", and many similarities between the inner/contemplative/esoteric forms of many faiths (christian contemplatives, sufism in islam, philosophical buddhism and taoism, etc). the similarities between the NT and the tao te ching are pretty amazing really. But this pure spiritual experience, or experience of God, is distorted through the lens of culture.

So if its all an allegory what makes the bible superior to any story that teaches lessons, why should I not take The Lord of the rings books as holy scripture and not be as valid as you?0

Except you wont crash and get decapitated. A better analogy would be defragging a hard drive or red pilling a feminist.

> Prove god doesn't exist
> It's a logical fallacy to prove negative statement
> Hurr durr so many retards believe in jewish god it cant be false

Hey, christcucks, prove reincarnation doesn't exist!

Religions are means to control.