Be a proud leftist

>be a proud leftist
>visiting Sup Forums introduced me to some new ideas
>feel overwhelmed by the amount of contrarian bullshit and trolling to separate it from actual arguments
please help me understand, Sup Forums
jews,neo-nazis,trump,where do i even start

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UBNDzxSvRk0
youtube.com/watch?v=v5yfyZX0I04
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge
youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do we get to use state flags?

>Be a retard
>Post on nu/pol/

Being this geographically illiterate

it is a russian state

wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_(country)

from your own link

start at muslims

"considers" ... go look at any map and you will find the COUNTRY Georgia.

REGARDLESS the mutt thinks we're talking about the american state of Georgia.

We're much deeper than simple leftism. What you should be focusing on is the JQ.
>Who authored most of the shit that influenced your views?
>What's their endgame?
>What are your complaints about politics these days?
>War?
>Who is behind it?
>Which nation is the only nation to benefit from all this bullshit war?

Just take your time. It's a lot to swallow. You've been lied to your whole life.

I think the problem is people looking at their views from the reactionary side like your own, instead of trying to figure out how everything works.

It's like picking a lock. You just need to know how the lock works. When you start asking what is the locks endgame is you're kind of autistic.

how come this guy can use a state specific flag and i cant?

>Anarchist
>calling someone autistic
You are literally retarded.

>Neo Nazis are Faggots but Alt-right is the way to go
>Jews run the Media, Hollywood, the Banks, the US government, invented and implemented communism, backstabbed Germany in WWI, faked the Holocaust in WWII and is currently engineering the downfall of the white race by flooding Europe with muslims and africans to destroy western values and drop average IQ to a docile, subservient 90%
>Trump is a shill for Zionism, alongside Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Richard Spencer and anyone else you could have sworn was right-wing.

There, now find somewhere more worthwhile to spend your time.

Save your time, Dieter is 101% right.

Thanks for the summary, but one question:
how did they fake the Holocaust?
I'm 1/4th Ashkenazi jew, some of my ancestors died in concentration camps for sure.

lurk more faggot

Read a book nigga.

the end game of something affects how it works you brainlet

It was (((reconstructed))) after in the late 40's in Poland.

Go to this thread for more:

Oh dear, that's a long fucking story, if you really want to know I suggest lurking until another Holocaust denial thread inevitably pops up, but here are some examples of the claims made (not saying anything about how true they are)

>The ammount of jews supposedly killed has been going down steadily since 1945 from 9,000,000 to under 1,000,000
>Holocaust "survivors" made shit up
>Nazis supposedly involved were tortured to give false confessions
>There were no death camps, only work-camps, a lot of people starved to death towards the very end because allies bombed infrastructure, food supplies ran low a diseases broke out
>The crematoria did not have the capacity to burn all those bodies
(continued)

trips of truth: which one?

Perhaps start with Sir Roger Scruton's New Left: Fools Frauds and Firebrands, and get a heavy dose of Marcus Aurelius, Ammianus Marcellinus, Plato and Aristotle.

Ask yourself why the biggest tragedy in Jewish history would translate to "whole burnt offering".

>>Holocaust "survivors" made shit up

It is worth to mention that even though the holocaust was supposed to exterminate all jews, they pop-out from nowhere like roaches when somebody tries to simply ask some legitimate questions about muh 6 gorillion.

>6 has symbolic meaning in Judaism, which is why they are desperate to inflate the number of jews killed to 6,000,000 just like they have in other instances throughout history
>The chimney at Auschwitz crematoria was built by soviets after the war, underground bunkers had "ventilations shafts" installed and passed off a gas chambers
>Zyklon B is a delousing agent, Nazis just wanted to keep inmates nice and healthy
>Ground at Treblinka which is supposed to be mass-grave turns out to have never been disturbed
>Auschwitz had a swimming pool, theatre, brothel, green house, bunny farm, orchestra and foot ball team
>6 million jews supposedly died, but there is no 6 million person dip in annual global estimates of how many jews there are from 1930s to late 1940s
>All major camps are in Poland for some reason, that's because the real "Final Solution" was to resettle them there.

That about all I care to say

>convincing a Georgian newfag 1/4th Jew that holocaust was faked

only on Sup Forums...

All the death camps were in Soviet territory. None of the allied investigation found death camps.

Sure, they probably did make the most outrageous things up, I'm only supplying examples of things being said, how true each one of them is is another subject.

>contrarian arguments
Stop having beliefs.

Jewish breeding camps

think with your head faggot. And check fact by yourself. Most of the bullshit statistics posted on here it's fake or misused. The people on here slimy liars who never set foot outside their house.

you mean gulags?

Leave while you still can

Don't focus on holocaust denial, they might have changed numbers but ethinc cleansing of jews did happen.
Much more important problem is current state of the world.

clean your room,sort yourself out

Read mein Kampf , also watch this in the meantime

youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4

If you are a proud leftist just be a proud leftist, understanding shit it's for nerds.

Come to think of it, I wonder what the jews will start doing one or two decades from now when there really won't be any "survivors" left to give sob-stories.

go play with your mom's mustache. you georgians are ugly dumb sand niggers. most of have turkish blood.

sheni deda mothan.

There tow types of Jews. One type is a religious one who believes in God and reads Talmud. The other believes in another fairy tale - the Holocaust.

What the fuck is that smell? you walking poop.

Start by lurking more, faggot, Sup Forums isn't here to be your tutor. I mean this in the most sincere way possible, if somebody just tells you shit, you won't learn anything. You need to see more information, absorb it, see charts and statistics and start making the correlations on your own. The red pill comes from within, nobody can give it to you.

Some of the camps were turned into gulags. The Nazi camps were only called death camps by the Soviets, all allied investigated camps were no different than the internment camps the US government used for the Japanese.

>american education

delete system32 folder

>oh dear
Fuck off faggot

So not only Jews,but also Poles lied about what was happening in Aushwitz-Birkenau?
AK lied about Holocaust ,even thought they weren't jewish enthusiasts?
I believe Polish evidences of holocaust, what I cannot believe is you being stupid enough not to believe that jews wouldn't sacrifice polonised jews in order to get 100 years of antisemitism pass.

Same shit, different asshole.

Git literally gud

Reminds me of when Russia and Georgia had some shit going on and all these Americans were like wtf why is Russia invading us????

it's: sheni deda movtyan

>where do i even start
Read Industrial Society And Its Future

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Totally ignore Sup Forums, begin with Unqualified reservations: a letter to open minded progressives. Google this, its fantastic, but I can't post the link as its spam apparently. This is a great intro,.

Then once that's got your brain tingling, look into the European New Right, now you will come across the first big controversy of the right wing. Start with the edgy side, particularly Alain de Benoit and Tom Sunic. This is the Pagan / Christian divide. Basically, the Christians think the Pagans are secret orientalists and denying the western mission, and the pagans think the Christians are universalists and cultural destroyers who follow Jewish moral ideas. Both sides have great points.

Then compare it to a conservative Catholic author. GK Chesterton, or TS Eliot (read all of his poems) are your friends here.

Now that we are in a literary mood, read the Ezra Pound Cantos against Ursury. Between Eliot and Pound you should now be on the road to full fascism.

Most of the direct works about this will put you off, so look at Julius Evola (revolt against the modern world), and Oswold Spengler (Decline of the West). You should be forming your own views nicely after this.

If that's all a bit heavy reading for you (and it'll take a while), then just watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBNDzxSvRk0

Look at counter-currents, keep reading, and just bear in mind what you've followed into.

The left isn't wrong because of Stalin or Obama or whatever. Its wrong on three counts:

1) the myth of progress
2) equality
3) homogenity (the "blank slate")

I won't hold your hand, but examine your own feelings about those three things. I suspect they are articles of faith and not reasoned opinions in your case.

Sup Forums is a dangerous and often childish board. Do some proper research outside of it. Good luck fine sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5yfyZX0I04

georgians getting angry is the best entertainment.

i'd never imagine there was a medium for georgian rage meme compilation on jewish side of youtube

The Communist party did, yes. Further, no real investigation had been done on any of the supposed death camps.

I fokken fell outta my chair

done that but what's your point?

just lurk. it will make sense after awhile. You're gonna make it bro.

nice recommendations, i know most of authors. guess i'm in for a good reading session. thanks,user

We have georgian everywhere here. many non-jewish georgians are coming to work here. they say georgia is a shithole now. the only good thing about georgia is the fucking food.

it's been a while already, my eyes fucking hurt from all larping and conspiracy theorists with tinfoil hats, still a good entertainment

No problem mate, enjoy it. To be honest if you want right wing ideas then float around on /lit/ until one of the periodic fashy threads comes up.

Generally its a leftist board, but the right wing threads are good. Sup Forums is good for a laugh sometimes, but its too fast paced and silly to be a brain tingler.

>only good thing about georgia is the fucking food
Seems the nicer the country the worse the food. Italy is a bit of a shithole, but to be honest its the best food there is. Compare that to English or Norwegian """food"""

we're supposed to eat this shit with our bare hands it's fucking disgusting. a friend of mine,perfectly healthy down to earth guy went to israel, 2 months later he skypes me high on hash. he's a heroin addict now

>where do i even start
you can start by going back to rddit, were full

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/page/1/

Start here newfag.

80% of US anons on this board can't even find Georgia on a map. You sure this is the right place for you? Go back to school

on isreali restaurants we eat khinkali with forks. why the fuck did your friend became a heroin addict?

since when is Sup Forums so welcoming to newfags?

stop coming here for a few years and go read some actual literature and books

don’t come here until you actually can think for yourself otherwise you’re just another brick in the wall, fucking loser shitlib

also: stop posting here

'cause he rationalized it as the only way to cope with the constant stress of working slave labour 24/7
Georgians find eating Khinkali with forks disrespectful or smth, whatever I still use muh fork and get some weird looks every time

who couldn't find it on a map? the countries are fucking labeled

>another brick in the wall

u sure i'm the one that's supposed to stop posting?

Go back 2 reddit.

Fellow lefty here, start at this exact point.
>issues pol is strong about
Jews,
border control
race realism
Nuclear power
Subversion of minorities by jews for cultural marxism (related to next two)
>issues pol is not as strong about
women vs men intelligence
validity of lgbt
understanding of evolution
>shit pol is btfo about regularly
Organization and leadership qualities (hey heres an idea, why does everyone stay on a board where jews have infiltrated the mods and subvert discussion constantly?)
women want to be enslaved (twobuttonswomenconstantlyrebellandthendestroysociety,womendon'twanttobefreeandindependant.jpg)
climate change (lefties have nothing but fake news, thats why I constantly suck fox and the daily mails dick on climate change.)
youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP&index=1

whatever,see fpbp speaks for the entire naysh

get out you fucking kike nobody cares about your shitty meme country if it wasnt for your puppet your mother would be a slave and you father would be a eunuch

>you don't ask the endgame of an inanimate object designed with one specific endgame in mind
>checkmate nazis

>uses word reactionary
>instantly sounds smarter
this is what leftists actually believe

Holy fucking shit

Number has changed countless times in the 20th century. That and... consider the following. When your own soldiers are starving to death, how can you keep POW's fed?

it is not. but i will give you warning. this place is suffering and pain. once you dig deeper and deeper, you will find painful truth. you will never be same again. run and never return back you fool.

its also entirely irrelevant. the last thing we need is more faggy leftists.

They already got you covered, brah.
>Inherited Holocaust Trauma

it's called a joke. Do they not have jokes in your country?

>TFW your own countrymen embarrasses you.

i guess my post-ironic attitude was a bit too complicated for your american brain

>where do i even start
Nietzsche and classics.

You may not realize it but almost everything you've been told, be it conservative or libieral/lefty, it's all based off the same initial ideas. The ideas go: human=angel, earth=/=heaven therefore what's natural is evil.

Europeans never believed this bullshit when we did actually have classics at school(Nietzsche was the hot new thing back then so he doesn't count) and seeing as it's both wrong on fundamental level and non-European at its core, getting rid of this foolish belief should be your first step.