Fellas I'm sorry but I don't buy it. Jews have a higher IQ than whites. That's why they're at the top of everything...

Fellas I'm sorry but I don't buy it. Jews have a higher IQ than whites. That's why they're at the top of everything. You guys are basically blacks being bitter toward "the white man". I don't see any valid proof that they're consciously orchestrating as a group to undermine Western civilization and the like, but I am open to being proven wrong.

>another thread

Wrong, the reason jews own everything is because they are not human. They have 0 empathy, they would sell their own mother for a few sheckels. T

I don't think the claim they have higher IQs is accurate.

Look at Israel's average.

>Blacks have lower IQ than Whites.
"It's true!"

>Whites have lower IQ than Jews.
"Jews are not human! Jews have no empathy! Jews are swindlers! Jews are out to destroy us!"

ashkenazi jews have on average 115 iq

Jews have a slightly higher average IQ, but a much lower standard deviation in IQ. Your blanket statement that Jews are smarter than whites is vastly incorrect.

Wrong. ashkenazi jews have on average 220 iq. They also see in dark, live 500 years, drink human blood and shapeshift to lizards.

this guy is honest/gets it :P

Aryans have higher rates of geniuses per capita

>T

What did he mean by this?

kermit the frog here

verbal iq
kikes cant into mathematics

yoy retard dont understand that there are 10x times more european american with the iq of 115 of higher,
NEPOTISM jews only care about jews like we should stard doing

guess you can't interpret your own graph. doesn't matter if there are more whites with 115 iq and make up the top percentage of finalists in a country they're the majority in, if the avg. iq of jews is 115, even with less of them, they'll have some at deviations higher and those few will own everything. stop being surprised when this all comes down to basic ability. you're just as bad as a whiney black guy on twitter

>That's why they're at the top of everything.
More their insular nature, "their tendency to act as a clique" as Cicero put it. Jews aren't looking to recruit more Jews the way Muslims or Christians might. Jews are happy being a tiny percentage of the population, working every angle, Jewing the goyim throughout history. Long term grifters.

you are only proving IQ fallacy, as an absolute measurement for success

Intelligent whites don’t go into politics in general, because they see the degenerate nature of politics. Jews embrace degeneracy and make everything they touch more degenerate.

It's not about conscious orchestration. It's about the group acting in a stereotypical way. Dr. Shapira the chiropractor isn't himself butting into my life, however, he is probably helping Jews and voting for Jewish interests. There might even be Jews that don't always help kikes but help them more than random chance!

Talking about how a certain individual doesn't affect me is one thing. Talking about how a group doesn't consciously orchestrate is another. However, both of these are category errors. People don't all consciously organize to watch the Superb Owl either, but the grocery store is still out of Doritos that day despite my greatest effort not to care.

You kikes need a little gift gas.

i'm saying it's a big part of it, obviously not the only component. But whatever -- if they're at the top then that's how it is. You would do the same in their shoes, even if you weren't Jewish. This is expected human nature

pol and sjws are the same user
you dont have to rub it in

If somebody could prove to me with numbers/figures/historical analysis that jews are only on top because of their "degenerate nature" and not iq and other success predictors i would greatly appreciate it

>Nobody can do it
LMFAO

Jordon Peterson has openly stated that he specifically targets White males, and ONLY White males, for his brainwashing program, because he intends to "prevent the horrors of racial pride" and "what happened in 1930s Germany".